By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Score : 37

Looking for a Guild

By HyperKryan - MEMBER - January 13, 2018, 03:06:15

Hi, IGN: Nucrona, I'm looking for any guild. I'm currently a LV. 37 Sadida as my main character, and I'm mostly on a lending hand on crafting items, which I'm in progress of leveling all professions, and something on PvE as well.

New guild or existing guild, it doesn't matter, all I'm looking is to help and have some fun.

Reactions 7
Score : 296

Are you still looking for a guild?

Yeah, I am.

Score : 2140

check mystic smile

I have checked on Mystic, thanks, I think I did some post over there but never checked againabout it. I focused this thread to just be chosen rather than spreading in every Guild thread.

Score : 296

Hit me up whenever you catch me online; IGN: Epanoui

Or let me know here if you are online too smile I could tell you all about the guild in-game

I'm currently in-game now.

Score : 2

Hi, would you like help leveling up, getting gear, and just having people to play with?  I am recruiting for my guild, we would love to have you. Just message me if you would like to join! biggrin

Hi, would you like help leveling up, getting gear, and just having people to play with?  I am recruiting for my guild, we would love to have you. Just message me if you would like to join! biggrin

Respond to this thread