FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Eternal Ones!

By warpstrike - MEMBER - October 27, 2017, 10:19:52

Hello there resident of the world of Twelve ! 

fed up of playing alone? looking for a nice family guild 
yup youve found it !
The Eterenal Ones are recuiting ! 
Requirements :  be talkative be nice be fun XD  know english 

a bit about us 
we are a level 10 guild!  we are linked to Amankna , but anyone is welcome !  
we have a beautiful Haven world  with places to plant trees , farms and herbs and areas to kill mobs and a market place! 

We have players from all levels 1-200 
we have a Guild discord , were our players talk while not online share information and gear builds! 
European Time zone , mainly play around noon - evening

If you would like to join, whisper one of our generals listed below!
Raikus- The Eternal One ( guild leader)

Nemetelin, liekwut, Inuyashax,  ( generals)

2 0
Reactions 19
Score : 62

Hello! I would like to join, but unable to contact any of the people in the list! My character name is Nemetelin, could I get an invite?

0 0
Score : 76

of course , i actually tried to whisper you yesterday , but i got no reply. at what time would you be online ? gmt ?

0 0
Score : 35

What a name Bob Warpstrike tongue but in all honoust stuff. good guild smile

0 0
Score : 4765

If any one is on during odd times. Then do feel free to Whisper Stotena to get into the guild as well. Especially during GMT 5:30+ or under Asian time zones.

Welcomes every one with open arms. We do talk a lot though. you wont be feeling lonely in here at all.

bump

2 0
Score : 5

I would Like to join and i have tried messaging everyone Listed, But was not able to contact Anyone. TimeZone -5:00(Eastern standard Time) Im Generally on around 13:00 or 22:00 Eastern standard Time!

Im Currently on As: DemonFiend If there are any recruiters currently avaliable

0 0
Score : 537

i can add you today at 22:00 eastern standard just PM Royal Uchiha around that time

0 0
Score : 2

Hi, are you guys still recruiting?
I would like to join the guild, but no one on the list was online when I tried. I'm playing as Renetri if any of you guys go online smile

0 0

You can check out the discord channel for finding out who is active atm in guild. We have players spread across all time zones. Discord

2 0
Score : 3

hi, I would like to join your guild
pls invite me if you are still recruiting

0 0
Score : 1

I am trying to message someone, cant seem to get a hold of anyone though. I would like to join if no one minds that is, Uno-coin is my in game name. Looking for friendly active players cause need people to talk to and play with.

0 0
Score : 62

I can invite you if you're still unable to find someone, you can find me under the handle nemetelin

0 0
Check out the guild discord channel for finding out who is active to add you to the guild.
We have players spread across all time zones.
Discord
All Guild Bonuses unlocked. Active and friendly players. smile
No level issues here.

• Stotena
1 0
Score : 17

good guild :3

1 0
Score : 3

Hiya, is the guild still recruiting? I've tried adding the names above in-game but can't seem to do so. My in-game name is Cuchulaind if anyone sees!

0 0

Yes, we are always recruiting.

1 0

Will update this after clearing the old threads out of here.
And, Yes, We are always welcoming players of any level range.

0 0
Score : 1

anyone on to recruit? would like to join! username : CoreWarp

0 0

Sure, When do you normally play so i can get in and add you in. Or someone else online might be able to do that as well.

0 0
Respond to this thread