By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 478

[Kama Hunter]-You are welcome!-International

By Tuliipi - MEMBER - September 16, 2017, 12:24:13
Kama Hunter is one of the oldest guild of Remington.

Kama Hunter is a cool guild that's drama free and we're here to have fun! laugh

Our guild is based in Sufokia we are LvL 10 and have all the guild bonuses !

We have also have a Haven World in sufokia with all buildings full upgraded. In guild chest there’s all seeds u will need for lvling ur jobs.
Our goal is to find responsible,autonomous people which will stay in guild. We need people which can communicate with other members but also mature people which know how to have fun.

We have a cool rank system which allows people who help the guild to evolve.

Some important rules:
  • Not be annoying, meaning do not beg for leveling. Each of us have many things to do so we may not have the time right now.
  • Do not be a jerk, do not disrespect others and do not stain the image of the guild by being rude to non guildies.
  • 2 alt Max in guild •
  • Tell us if u will be inactive during an long period

We are also trying to do some events and contests

You can contact:(On this thread,Ankamabox or PM in game!)   /!\DISCORD PM: Zbeleu#8928/!\
IG name of some ppl you can PM:
  • Zbeleu
  • Silent Paws
  • Tickatock
  • Dark'Glob
  • Capkek
  • Delta Nine

Or if u see any Kama Hunter member on game ask to him!tongue

5 0
Reactions 39
Score : 32

Can I join the guild? I'm have a 52 Zobal and I've been playing alone and I'm tryin to find someone to play with. I never had a guild so I probably gonna ask some stuff that I never got to learn playing alone if you guys let me join :v. Also, my character picked Bonta, does that mean I can't join?

0 0

We don't care about your nation and we are here for helping u so will answer all ur questions no wry biggrin
My IG name is Zbeleu try to PM me im here after 17:30(Server time[Type /time])

0 0
Score : 1

The guild seems pretty nice! Do you think its possible to meet somewere in Astrub? I would like to know the guild better before entering in! I've been playing a lot alone those time, and a little change like this wouldnt be bad!
I'm Skybleh, Sacrier lvl 54 if I remember! (Free at 17h at least/Canada zone)

0 0

Added to guild!
Welcome :p

0 0

Bump

0 0
Score : 3

I'm a bit low leveled right now, but I'll try my best to cope with everyone ^^
IGN: Astories

0 0

No worry PM me:Zbeleu or I will try to find u in game
Can also PM:

• Blue Diver
  • Red Cat
  • Lodrius
  • Maskkion
  • Kikyu Rtime
0 0
Score : 661

I've just started Wakfu again (was 60+ Xelor on Elbor years ago) and I'm very much a guild-player. What classes/professions do you need?

0 0

Heeey biggrin
For classes ye don't have an special need but if u play with 3 char or more an feca wil be welcome.
For prof we need Leather-Dealer/Weapon maker

0 0
Score : 80

oops

0 0
Score : 17

Anyone still up for recruitment ?  My IGN : Le Petit Marseillais 
If you are on steam, please add me. I always on steam 24/7. http://steamcommunity.com/id/afrojunior/

0 0

Recruitment still open biggrin

0 0
Score : 11811

It is not one of the oldest guilds ingame and you don't even own it for more than a year..
I've sold it to you not so long ago...

0 -3
Score : 33

I am new on Remi so my character is lvl 35, I am from Amakna so if u don't care about my level or my nation I would like to join ur guild biggrin

0 0

I'm just lvl 87, but i think a can help the guild with the professions, if u guys are accepting new members, i would love to join the guild, pls contact me 
IGN: Cherozita

0 0

Greetings,

I am new to Wakfu (only started yesterday) and I am level 15. I hope you could accept that. c:
My name in game is Cottage Cheese and I am an Eniripsa.

Edit: Okay I have gotten in thanks to Blue Diver. c:

0 0
Score : 4

Hey there!

I'm just getting back into Wakfu, I'm a level 60 Masqueraider named Rikaeus and really am looking for a guild to be a part of since my last one died off.

0 0

I am new myself and decided to play on REM since it accepts USA players and international; would  be nice to find a place to settle down.  Trying to re educate myself since its been a few years;  Character name is MysticDreamer (Just a random name to my head I guess XD ) but anyways hope to see you around the universe smile  If you want to add me or send a mail and discuss the guild I am up for it smile 

0 0

can i join the guild? my ign is adizme

0 0
Score : 547

I guess I'll try my paw at this guild thing too. Sign me up :3

0 0
Score : 368

Welcome to Kama Hunter!

0 0
Score : 286

Hi, are you guys still recruiting? I was a part of Kama Hunter back when it was merged with Virtuous, when Hadrina was still the guild leader. I'd like to join you guys if that would be okay. smile

1 0
Score : 41

If you are able to find one of them; send them my way.. always looking for a nice guild to settle down with on Remington smile  Been so long since I played but eh its nice to have a great community to stand by smile 

0 0

Tuliipi|2017-10-12 08:44:11
Try to PM ppl on the list when u are ON biggrin
  • Zbeleu
  • Blue Diver
  • Red Cat
  • Lodrius
  • Maskkion
  • Kikyu Rtime
  • Usiemon

Tried but being I'm on Remington It seems they are all offline or don't exist according to the message; I sent you a friend request on the site here so we can work something out smile 
0 0
Score : 368

Welcome to Kama Hunter!

1 0

UsiemonJPN|2017-10-13 19:46:23
Welcome to Kama Hunter!

Thanks glad to be here smile 
0 0
Score : 179

Hi Can I Join? 

0 0