FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cluster Recruitment!!

By magsterillon - MEMBER - June 06, 2017, 17:39:09
Reactions 58
Score : 35

hi guys, my ign Takkun , 60lvl. invite plz)

0 0
Score : 667

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0
Score : 197
Oh, nice are you guys active? i mean i'm on a guild but almost everyone is off almost all the tiem...so...it gets kinda boring most of the time...and i kinda hate playing alone...
0 0
Score : 269

Like most older guilds we go through ups and downs with activity.  Right now I think we are on our way back up though!

0 0
Score : 6

Level 60 returning player. (Haven't been on since about '12.) IGN is Kofee. User is Tatimaru

0 0

Excuse me, but your profile shows your characters are all on Nox server, while Cluster is on Remington.
Should you move to Remington, please let us know!

0 0
Score : 4

0 0
Score : 7

Hi! Can I join? IGN: Nirvana Blaze

0 0

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0
Score : 1

Hi former Dofus player but new to Wakfu and looking for a guild and to learn. IGN is Bluredz

0 0

Guess I was a bit late. Good luck!

0 0
Score : 2

Hi! I'm new to Remington i'm lvl 32 right now but i'm pretty active 
- Vorzax

0 0
Score : 1

I used to be in Eternal One guild but had to leave it due to a personal issue. My aim is to raise all profession instead of focusing several profession. Currently, my average prof is 50 with 3 profs still at lvl 30(baker chef fisherman). lvl 92 atm. pretty active...unless lag. IGN: Al-Sid
can I apply for this guild?

0 0

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0
Score : 2

Hi i'm new to remington lvl 51
Owoaas

0 0

Hello, it looks like you don't have any level 50ish characters on Remington. Let us know your in-game name on Remington if you still want to join us!

0 0
Respond to this thread