FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cluster Recruitment!!

By magsterillon - MEMBER - June 06, 2017, 17:39:09
Hello everyone!  My name is Magsterillon and I am a Secretary for the level 10 Brakmarian guild Cluster!  Cluster is one of the older guilds on Remington, and just like many of these elder guilds, we go through ups and downs with activity.  However, we've recently cleared out our inactive members to make room for YOU!

What we are looking for in guild members: We accept players of any level!  There is no level requirement to be in Cluster.  We also accept alts as long as they remain active, however only your main can recieve its rank.  Mainly we are looking for active players who like to have fun and connect with other guild members.  A basic knowledge of English is also required in order to communicate better with guild members.  We are aligned with Brakmar, but any player from any nation is welcome to join!

What we have to offer:  Cluster is a level 10 guild with full guild bonuses (20 dodge, 10% Wisdom, 20 Resistance in all elements, 2 Kit Skill, 20 Lock, 10% Crafting XP, 10 Initiative, 8% Damage Dealt, 8% Healing,  10 Prospecting, 15 HP).  Besides this we have our own Haven World, with full bonuses as well (5% XP in all professions + Wisdom, Prospecting, and Kit Skill)!

A bit more about our Haven World:

It is in a prime location, right outside the Brakmar outpost.

We have profession areas, including those for lumberjack, farmer, and herbalist with full seed banks.

We also have many mob areas, including those for mobs in the newly opened Mount Zinit!

Our Haven World is also equipped with crafting buildings, fishing holes, mining areas, and more!  Our Guild Chest is also stocked with plenty of mats and gear for guild members to use and borrow!

If you are an active, dedicated player interested in joining our guild and being a part of our team, please contact Magsterillon, Usiemon, Retros Fist, Sreli, or Estersios Timemachine.  You can also leave your IGN and a little about yourself in the comments, and we'll try to find you in-game as well.

Thanks for reading, hope to see you soon!
-Magsterillon
0 0
Reactions 58
Score : 145

Hey an Australian player here lvl 106 with 2 heroes same lvl look to join smile
: Nooahh 

0 0
Score : 269

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0
Score : 210

ohhh.. so thats why im not seeing Clusters anymore :3 I used to play with Clusters and Im hoping for a comeback. good luck.

0 0

Thanks for the good vibes!  Feel free to message me if you ever want to play with Clusters smile

0 0
Score : 819

hello, am currently looking for a guild to join, the previous guild that i join end up dead and everyone end stop playing wakfu,am looking foward to join and meet new guildmates

0 0

Hello!  What is your IGN?  It will help us find you in-game smile

0 0
Score : 20

i am currently looking for a guild so i would love to join
IGN: Seneia

0 0

Hello Seneia!  None of us have been able to find you in-game yet unfortunately.  Is there a time span (server time) when you normally log on?

0 0
Score : 412

hey i am a lvl123 sac and would like to join

IGN: Sreli

0 0

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0

demonfinder|2017-06-09 08:08:07
i am currently looking for a guild so i would love to join
IGN: Seneia

just an edit on this lvl 7 eniripsa
0 0

bump!

0 0
Score : 2

hi im a former player that has returned to play wakfu am looking forward to see you guys ingame , IGN ;vahim , or caps VAHIM

0 0

Hello Vahim!  None of us have been able to find you in-game yet unfortunately.  Is there a time span (server time) when you normally log on?

0 0
Score : 1

Hello ! me and my 2 buds have tried to start our own guild but its really hard to get people to join a new born guild .. so we decided to join something that was already solid ! Our in game names are Kaviarz / Sziode / Sipri I spent a little bit of time in your HW entrence but didn't see anyone smile

0 0
Score : 668

Guess I was a bit too late. Good luck in Sacred Light!

0 0

Hello, returning player looking to find a guild for myself and maybe two alts. Ign Malzeka. 

0 0

Hello Malzeka!  None of us have been able to find you in-game yet unfortunately.  Is there a time span (server time) when you normally log on?

0 0

Hey, returning player looking for guild

0 0

Hello!  What is your IGN?  It will help us find you in-game smile

0 0

Hi, I'm a returning player [after 1 year or so] looking for a guild

I have tons of characters [xD], you can call me in Pcyllon!

0 0

edit: I already joined!

0 0

hello i'm lvl25 masqueraider and i want to join in
IGN: Nathatre

0 0

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0
Score : 57

Hey lvl 149 returning player looking to join.

IGN Ruthicro

0 0

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0

Lvl 87 looking for ppl to play with wink
IGN: Trufs

0 0

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0
Score : 3

Hello there! I'm interested in joining Cluster. I'm a Lvl 110 sac.

IGN: Dranar

Thanks!!

0 0

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0
Score : 4

Hello! I would love to join your guild if ya still recruiting. (IGN: Lhola).

0 0

Welcome to Cluster!

0 0

Let me bump this up!

0 0

Hi! Would like to join your guild. IGN: Alexandriac

0 0

Guess I was a bit too late. Good luck and have fun!

0 0
Respond to this thread