By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 603

Naughty Tentacles [ENG]

By PineappleApricot - MEMBER - December 26, 2016, 18:57:49

Hello, lonely stranger! If you are looking for a friendly and welcoming team to make your Wakfu experience better, Naughty Tentacles might have just a thing for you!
The guild came out of the primordial soup at the end of summer 2016, but had already developed a strong core consisting mostly of nice and caring people (if you don’t take Cutie into account - you really shouldn't).
Naughty Tentacles is an english-speaking community sharing the goals of... blahblahblah. Just trust us, we are great to hang out with!
The guild is going through some kind of relaunch, so many things and policies are work-in-progress. But rest assured, there are dungeon runs, events, contests and more to come! We do not charge any fees or taxes for being a part of the guild, but we do host charity events to raise money for our Haven World construction. Participation is appreciated and sometimes rewarded.

Here are a few rules we are trying to follow:
BEING POLITE. Insulting and harassing players is forbidden.
MAINTAINING A SINGLE-LANGUAGE ENVIRONMENT. Since the guild is english-speaking, other languages are not allowed for guild chat and discord. We don't want any members to feel left behind or lost.
TEACHING TO FISH RATHER THAN GIVING FISH. That means you can ask hive mind for an advice anytime, but we don't guarantee powerleveling.
FAMILY VALUES. Helping each other and prioritizing guildies as partymembers is encouraged and appreciated.

There are different ways to acquire certain ranks (if you are into this), such as:
EARNING THE GUILD POINTS. You start your journey as a Little Nubby and need 100GP to get your first promotion to Tiny Leviathan that has the right to invite people to the guild. The next rank (Noodle Arms) unlocks at 500GP and allows you to use first two guild chests. And Wiggly Appendage is the highest one obtainable by GP (1000GP to be specific). It gives you a permission to use the third chest in which some quest items could be found occasionally.
PARTICIPATING IN EVENTS AND CONTESTS. Custom ranks given as a reward copy the rights from the receiver’s current rank, but are considered "technically higher". The player usually gets to name it.
EARNING TRUST AND RESPECT. Ranks that allow managing the HW/other members ranks are not GP-based and could only be granted based on leadership's crew judgment/belief.

For now 1 main character + 2 alts are allowed (one can get another alt into the guild every 2000 GP one earns on a main). We also accept alts if your main is from a different guild, but it has to be active to stay. This might be reconsidered once we run out of free space.
Inactive members clean-up happens monthly with following criteria: a player didn't get any lvls and/or GP since the last clean-up AND didn't notify the crew about her/his absence. A list of candidates will be posted in discord (warnings-and-expels channel) and after a week they will be expelled (if they remain silent and inactive).

The guild is level 10, aligned to Sufokia (obviously, octopussies forever!), but any nation is accepted. Character level 20 (no, we didn’t skip another zero) or above is required to join (just to filter out the ones that wouldn’t stay in game).

If you would like to know more about our members, feel free to check out their cards (just click the name):
If you are interested in joining us or have some questions you can text us here or in discord(Click here).

Or contact us ingame:
  • Vanakyria
  • Necesto
  • Naqe
  • Nimapry
  • Morgan Adams
Reactions 57
Score : 695
PineappleApricot|2016-12-26 18:57:49
Guild is called Naughty Tentacles.

'nuff said.
Captchphrase|2016-12-30 17:12:29
PineappleApricot|2016-12-26 18:57:49
Guild is called Naughty Tentacles.

'nuff said.
Can't be both naughty and polite? Order a brand new master-class from Cutie now and get a cheesy grin from her for free~
Score : 402

I wish you all a happy and tentacle rich new year! happy

bump! we got a handful of new followers for our tentacle cult, are there more?

Score : -198

edited.

Score : 70

Hey, that's pretty cool.

having a mini-event for guildies all week long, dont miss it, join us now!
and the big one is coming...

Score : 1569

I joined about a week ago and they're VERY friendly and active, it's absolutely worth it considering joining this guild, my experience in the game only got better

Score : 2

Not been in the guild a long time but i can say that the people are very friendly.

Score : 315

I'd be interested in joining if you guys have space for my 3 chars (heroes). IGN of the main one is Nobuyuki

Score : 21

Hi! I'm interested in joining the guild if this is still available ;v; I've got 1 alt, my main one is Melonstellar! The other is Nihilego

FinalMaiden|2017-01-16 15:07:15
Hi! I'm interested in joining the guild if this is still available ;v; I've got 1 alt, my main one is Melonstellar! The other is Nihilego
Tried to add you a few times, but you were off it seems. Could you please join discord and text guildies there once you're online?

Hello im interested in your guild if you could maybe provide a discord link that isn't expired i'd like to talk to you more about it? I'm new to the game myself but not new to Tactical games at all.

Resze|2017-01-20 05:45:52
Hello im interested in your guild if you could maybe provide a discord link that isn't expired i'd like to talk to you more about it? I'm new to the game myself but not new to Tactical games at all.
I am pretty sure the link in the first post is not expired, just asked a few people to test it (and it turned out to be okay)
tho you could try this one, to the "general" part Click here 
Score : 5

Hi, might I know around what time the guild is the most active?

Score : 36

Love the name sounds like fun ill join

Ritefa|2017-01-26 16:54:54
Hi, might I know around what time the guild is the most active?
I think its 12pm-2am server time, though situation when you are the only one online is quite rare, even if it's 6am

WHOATEMYTOFU|2017-01-26 19:58:26
Love the name sounds like fun ill join
then please PM one of the guildies listed above ingame or drop your name in discord
Score : 2332

Really, I haven't posted in this thread yet?

Really really nice people, great community, great events... god I sound like a promoter now.. BUT IT'S THE TRUTH D:

I really like the guild and they do a really good job to keep people together smile 

Respond to this thread