FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Deja Vu is Looking for New Members!

By Adagak - MEMBER - November 13, 2016, 13:09:30
Hello World of Twelve!

Deja Vu is an International, English speaking guild on Remington. It was created in 2013 aiming to have a homelike environment, with players looking for each other. We have open doors for cool people who wants to join our little family. (Stay away beggars!)

But before we continue, a quick Q&A:

What level is the Guild?
We're level 10, with max bonuses (Guild and HW).

So you have a Haven World?
We do! And a pretty good located one. It is at Pancake Bridge in Bonta (near Zaap).

Can I assume you're aligned to Bonta then?
Yes, we are.

Alright, enough with the small talk, which are the guild's colors and emblem?
Easy there, I know you wanna look fancy! Our colors are dark gray and pink.

Why pink?
Our former Guild Master was a girl, and she loved it! So you better do as well.

What we can offer you:
  • A friendly family in the game that will accept you for who you are
  • Assistance for your needs regarding dungeon runs and/or equipment (we won't buy you full sets, sorry)
  • Decision-making that will involve you all the time
  • Somebody who listens to your complaints and will try to make things better

What you shouldn't expect:
  • We are not a substitute for the Group-Finder. It is not guaranteed that you will find a group to a specific dungeon whenever you wish to
  • We are not responsible for your fights with other people
  • Being online 24/7 is an impossible thing for us to do

What we're looking for:

earth New members: Looking for new members to keep up the guild. We're small and like to get to know it other better and have a trustworthy alliance.
  • Looking for independent players, who can take care of themselves and want the company of other people, rather being interested only on stuff of the game.
  • Minimum level required: 100 and you expect to play wakfu for the next months (most people are 150+).
  • Heroes and Alts allowed.
  • Be over 16 yo.

Full rules and ranks can be seen in our discord channel.

Interested in us?

fire Join our discord channel and get in touch with us sooner.

water Or leave a message in this topic with the following information, and we'll contact you as soon as possible:
  • In game name (IGN):
  • Level:
  • Favorite song:

Guild Updates
Keep it up with our last updates:

See you in game! -fefe
2 0
Reactions 63
Score : 2477

Hi, i'm Brasucas' Leader, and if u need help or anything we could have good time. We can try create a Guild Alliance to make a good time betwen members. I wish u the best luck, and is so good to see a old Guild comeback to the game. So, welcome back and anything u need call me baby! XD

0 0
Score : 891
AndersonMenezes|2016-11-15 16:43:46
Hi, i'm Brasucas' Leader, and if u need help or anything we could have good time. We can try create a Guild Alliance to make a good time betwen members. I wish u the best luck, and is so good to see a old Guild comeback to the game. So, welcome back and anything u need call me baby! XD

Hope to see you around too, thanks for the welcome!
0 0
Score : 106

I would love to join your guild smile

IGN: Barnacle Bill (level 84)

Hero: Booger (level 84 as well)

Favorite song: 'Bad religion' by Motörhead is one of them

1 0
PhilthyFoibos|2016-11-16 19:27:46
I would love to join your guild smile

Invite sent, welcome!
0 0
Score : 668

I would like to be a manager of your guild, but how much will you pay me for doing it?

0 -1
Rikkis-Alt|2016-11-24 20:15:45
I would like to be a manager of your guild, but how much will you pay me for doing it?

You have a guild to manage already and we have found one person in trial atm. Thanks for your interest and pointing that I needed to edit the post smile
People, we're still recruiting new members,Cheers.
0 0
Score : 668
Adagak|2016-11-24 20:47:08
Rikkis-Alt|2016-11-24 20:15:45

You have a guild to manage already and we have found one person in trial atm. Thanks for your interest and pointing that I needed to edit the post smile
People, we're still recruiting new members,Cheers.
Well i dont mind putting someone else in charge tongue But sure wish you the best of luck
0 -1

Some new updates: we're working pretty hard on our HW, trying to finish all buildings we're missing, soon an awesome 10% wisdom bonus for everybody!

Found ourselves a Manager (Arcusius) , and some players that play regularly, really happy (thanks guys) but a lot to improve still.

Soon we'll start our Discord channel and guild events,
get in touch with us, we still recruiting!

-fefe
0 0
Score : 2

I would like to join your guild smile

IGN: Lemarquito
Level:72
Favorite song: Music is my hot hot sex- Cansei de ser sexy(CSS)

0 0
Elmarquito|2016-12-05 05:46:35
I would like to join your guild smile

IGN: Lemarquito
Level:72
Favorite song: Music is my hot hot sex- Cansei de ser sexy(CSS)

Tried to contact you twice, will try again tonight! Long time i don't hear CSS, gonna do it wink
0 0
Score : 18
Some more new updates:

We just finished the first part of the HW rebuilding, with the entrance area almost done. This includes the new market, the beach and the profession hub (got all workshops). We're voting for the next building already, and planning the inside decor of what we're already have.

XP, Dungeon and UB runs with guild members been happening more frequently. The average level range goes from 80-130 (trying to help people to get to the same level to fight stuff together o/).

Made also a Discord channel to keep in touch with people outside the game and with patience we're getting to the spot we want, as a small and cozy guild.

Thanks to all Deja Vuers,
To who else is reading this, we are still recruiting! (Read the main post)

1 0
Score : 478

This guild looks awesome x.x

0 0
vieira12345|2016-12-12 19:02:33
This guild looks awesome x.x
You're welcome anytime Mike, miss ya (:
0 0
Score : 2

I'd like to join if you guys are still recruiting smile

IGN: Suspended In Light
Level: 130

Favorite song: Atlas Air by Massive Attack

0 0
MoneyGetBack|2016-12-20 07:02:42
I'd like to join if you guys are still recruiting smile

IGN: Suspended In Light
Level: 130

Favorite song: Atlas Air by Massive Attack

When the servers get back online, I'll try to contact you.

Cheers!
0 0
Score : 549

hi im new in wakfu (played dofus) can i join in ur guild? ;o

IGN: Orbs

lvl 19

fav song: chris brown Party

0 0
Score : 5

Heyo. I would love to join your guild. Just recently returned to wakfu after a 1-2 years break. smile

I have two chars.
IGN:
Sensei, lvl 89
Evaangelyne, lvl 82

Favorite song: Travis Scott - wonderful

0 0
dragonfablie|2016-12-21 19:08:14
hi im new in wakfu (played dofus) can i join in ur guild? ;o

IGN: Orbs

lvl 19

fav song: chris brown Party

Hey Orbs, our level requirement is 60, but will try to contact you to help you get in happy

Zintox|2016-12-22 02:07:25
Heyo. I would love to join your guild. Just recently returned to wakfu after a 1-2 years break. smile

I have two chars.
IGN:
Sensei, lvl 89
Evaangelyne, lvl 82

Favorite song: Travis Scott - wonderful

Hey Zintox, tried to contact you today, will do again later, anything try to PM me when you get online.

Cheers!
0 0
Score : 18
Even more updates:
Happy new year to all! I hope this to be a good year for wakfu wub, this is just a little update on what we been doing:

First of all, we once again increased the minimum level. "Omg you don't like new players!" That is not the truth, I try to help them the best way, but for the guild, it is important we close the gap between players so they can often do dungeon runs together. New minimum level: 80. People below that were kept of course, but we did clean inactive players over the last month.

We keep improving our HW, with some new buildings and decorations. We also had a small celebration over these past holidays.

We're still looking for new players, preferable going towards 130+ (see the main post for the requirements). If already have a guild (you don't wanna leave) but liked us, try to contact our members when you see them around, we can all be friends!

Now some pics, have a nice start of year everybody!

Most people were off to holidays, we still grabbed some online quick to see the fireworks

The brand new tavern! We need a name and to decorate it.

Our secret cult :S

The Guild Hall

Where we go after the working shift (Keeped by Crosius, the Toilet Master) tongue

0 0
Respond to this thread