FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[English]Hero Academia - Stop Look... and Join!

By Luck-Gandor - MEMBER - May 08, 2016, 03:20:38

earthNation: Amaknaearth

earthGuild Level: 5earth
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

Hero Academia is an anime inspired guild (Boku no Hero Academia) and we aim to be a guild who hunts outlaws so we prefer the members to be vigilant and courageous just like a true hero! We accept any players no bars hold as long as you are active ^^ we indeed need alot of members to have fun dont we? biggrin

were quite an active guild tooo so you wont be alone biggrin

also unlocked sevaral guild bonuses to boost ur stats ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Rules:

:tap:We are heroes but our job isnt about hunting outlaws only, we also have to preserve the ecosystem!!

:tap:Must be an active player and online once a week~

:tap:Avoid conflict with your guildmates

:tap:As much as possible we want you to be the same nation as the guild nation so we will be giving you a few months to change your nation if you are not an amaknian biggrin

:tap: Please do not PK lower lvl players even tho they are considered an outlaw, we want this game to be fun for all of us not abuse them so its better if you fight those criminals that is within your league!

:tap:If someone is being bullied (lower lvl player pked by a higher lvl player) it is our duty to help and avenge them as heroes!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Optional for those who wants to role play:

- At least have one profession you will be focusing on so we can gather resources and share it to help each other in the game ^^

- We hunt RIKTUS CLAN MEMBERS and OUTLAWS who tries to ruin our lives and the ecosystem!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guild Ranking System:
*Hero Council: Vice Leader of the guild so i will be choosing people i can truly trust ^^ they decide guild matters with me and some other important guild decisions

*S-Class Heroes : 2500 points and/or approved by Hero Council Members and Hero Director

*A-Class Heroes : 1500 points and/or 1 month member in the guild

*B-Class Heroes : 800 points and/or 2 weeks member

*C-Class Heroes: 300 points and/or 1 week member

*Sidekick: Have done atleast one guild quest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to join:

:tap:Leave a message in this thread with your ign and the time you will be logging in~

:tap:....or contact these people in game :
-Rail Tracer
-Midoriya Izuku
-Everszar
-Ravenhearth
-Ehithe/Ehtihe
-Knifada

4 -11
Reactions 29
Score : 82

Hello,
I might be interested in joining your guild smile 

2 0
Score : 360

we would love to have you in our ranks please leave your ign or pm those players listed in game biggrin 

0 0
Score : 2262

Yo'

3 year legacy player here! Trying to look for a guild that’s fun new, and have people for convos as all the legacy guilds are now dead or multi boxers...

FYI, joining a guild with fellow weabs and otakus? hella fking yes!!

Anime reference sells this shit for me also, count me innn

Finyte

0 0

We are glad to have a veteran like you in our ranks ^^ lets do our best to make this guild one of the biggest in the game!!!

0 0
Score : 2

nc guild name mind if i join?

0 0

no problem m8 were still recruiting more active members^^ as of now we have unlocked almost all guild bonus up to lvl 4 and were still growing hope you have fun in this guild

Update:
:tap:Just Reached guild lvl 5!!! Rejoice!
:tap: Guild lottery event coming soon ^^
:tap: Currently Has 50 members having 10 or so active members at a time~
:tap: Unlocked all bonuses until lvl 4

Feel free to join us in this growing guild of ours~

Reply to this thread with ur Ign and what time will you be online or...

PM our council members!!
-Everszar
-Ravenhearth
-Ehtihe/Ehithe
-Knifada

0 0
Score : 1110
Luck-Gandor|2016-05-08 03:20:38
SPECIAL: We hunt RIKTUS CLAN MEMBERS and OUTLAWS who tries to ruin our lives and the ecosystem!
And then cry to your level 200 friends when you can't kill them?
9 -2
Score : 220

Have you seen a level 200 in our guild? I don't even have level 190+ people on my friend list so how would I "cry" to a level 200 "friend"?
We have fun and enjoy the game the way we want, if we can kill the "Outlaws" or "Riktus Clan Members" then good, if not we'll find another way to enjoy ourselves, not everyone does PvP anyway...
This is an RPG so let us role-play as heroes the way we want...

1 0
Andyuwka|2016-06-01 22:19:57
This is an RPG

8 -3

I don't really care how other people act about the game outside of the guild, you have your reasons to play the game, we have ours, at least we try to play the game the way it's actually meant to be played not criticize it for every little thing...
1 0

@arcanvas feel free to say what you want its not like we care or anything biggrin your replies just amuse me, such a big sign of immaturity tongue if u got problems with our guild why not tell me personally instead of ruining this thread?

Edit: Its not like we ruined your life or anything havent we? stop being a baby and grow up ^^

0 0
Andyuwka|2016-06-01 22:56:46
we try to play the game the way it's actually meant to be played

8 -2

Man, how about actually trying to use arguments to defend your point instead of sending .gifs to provoke people?
Here I am trying to have respect for you and what you do? "Meh I'll just send a .gif"

Do you have anything against the guild? You don't know me, I don't know you, everyone has his own situation in life... Can we just relax and play a game or are we obliged to be "hardcore grinders" that spend 24/7 in-game?

All I see is irony and sarcasm all from your other posts, and all you do is criticize the game, if you don't like the game why do you even play it?

0 0
Andyuwka|2016-06-02 09:26:00
if you don't like the game why do you even play it?

7 -1

if you dont have anything productive to say why not just leave? or will you just continue to prove ur immaturity?

0 0
Luck-Gandor|2016-06-03 06:42:16
if you dont have anything productive to say why not just leave? or will you just continue to prove ur immaturity?

8 -2
Score : 5

Hey hi! This guild sounds fun! What's the level of your GM? I already have a guild but it's nice to be friends with friendly players.

0 0

Hi niean! biggrin

Rail Tracer (our guild leader) has level 105 right now, our average level is 70 ~ 100 but we have higher level players, if you want more information about the guild ask me in-game. happy

~ Knifada

0 0
Score : 2

Hi!
I am totally new to this game, choosed Elio and everyone saying that i must join a guild if i like the game. Well i like it and this guild grabbed my attention. Are you accepting newbies too? smile
- Grom'Khar

0 0
Respond to this thread