FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dandelion Wrath - Old Thread

By Rakakiki - MEMBER - February 29, 2016, 14:19:13
Dandelion Wrath
A true Sufokian guild

This is an old thread. Few reasons why we made a new one - here it is:Click here 
0 0
Reactions 14
Score : 2243

I'd join if I wasn't an outlaw.

Well anyway, if someone can arrest me, I'd love to join this guild.

IGN: Bryan Bloode

0 0
Score : 1327

Hey Bryan Bloode,

Well just try contacting me next time you're connected.

You are more then welcome if you want to change Nation - Altough I hope this is not your way to get some PVP action because that would be a pretty genius way to do it... But kind of lame if you ask me wink

Anyway, let me know.

- Rakaki

0 0
Score : 2243

Hey, Bryan here.

Between the time of me responding to this thread and your awnser, I got recruited to a diffrent guild.

Maybe we'll meet eachother as guildies another time. 

0 0

Okay everyone, we're in full recruiting mode now! With currently 27 players - average level 70 - we now have a very strong foundation to really support every new member joining us.

Check top of thread for latest Guild info.

0 0
Score : 672

Hi! I'm a new player and would love to join your guild. However, I'm Brakmarian.

0 0

Done Fabled - We change your Nation wink

Good news everyone - We have just added 4 new members between level 20 and 35 so to all the new Warriors of Sufokia looking for some group XP - know that in Dandelion Wrath there is a place for every level biggrin

Check our new stats on top of thread!

0 0
Score : 1382

Hello

here the lovely pandawa who want to play with you.

What name should I speak in game??

My name is Resacas in game

Cheers

0 0

Hey there!
I wrote you a private message earlier with more details about recruitment - And about the language, we speak English in the guild wink
I'm not gonna be connected anymore today so try contacting King Bradlee or Sir Charlie - or any of the names mention at the top of this thread.

Anyway, see you soon as our newest Dandelion Wrath member! wink

0 0
Score : 39

I'd like to join on my alt ( I 3 man multiclient so technically it's one of my main toons xD ). Tried contacting but no one was online, so if you're on throw me a pm at : Ex Blade, Ex Bow or Ex Wand any of these 3.

0 0
Score : 1382

Hello I am trying to contact with you or someone but it is impossible.

I AM IN GAME ATM I'm Resacas

0 0

Even tho' we have some absence during the easter holiday, it doesn't stop us from our goal. We just reached level 8 and have now 36 players in the team... A step closer to our Haven World smile

Want to join? keep trying to contact - Rakaki, Rakakova, Darkarius, Miss Cinders & Kimari Problem - who are usually connected at various times throughout the day! wink

0 0
Score : 645

Raka lvl 140 sram her i'm going to make a new char next week and i was wondering if you'll have me , want to help out biggrin 

0 0

Bump*

0 0
Score : 780

love this guild smile *bump*

0 0
Respond to this thread