Remove Please

By Sting-Shotter - MEMBER - November 04, 2015, 16:07:53
Reactions 50
Score : 2
1. Your character name
Big Booty Beatch

2. Level & Class
Iop 81, build Air/Fire

3. How many hours do you play a day/week? (Give estimate)
I would say around 2 or 3 hours a day

4. What time zone are you in?
GMT -03, Im from Brasil, but communicating in English is fine

5. Do you multiclient/have alts? If yes to either, please provide names.
No i dont

6. Why are you interested in joining us?
Im looking for some nice people to play together, if I love wakfu playing by myself, can only wonder how awesome would be playing with a team

7. Tell us a little about yourself
Im a 23 older guy, studying Design. Ive been playing for a while, love the game, and looking for some nice people to play togehter, the way i believe the game is meant to be played smile 
0 0
Score : 4
1. Your character name: King Effers
2. Level & Class: 150, Feca
3. How many hours do you play a day/week? Not much, 2 hours a day at most.
4. What time zone are you in? GMT -4
5. Do you multiclient/have alts? Not really.
6. Why are you interested in joining us? So far I've been pretty much a solo player, not really efficient i'd say.
7. Tell us a little about yourself: I like wakfu. biggrin

0 0
Score : 3
1. Your character name
Skorch

2. Level & Class
I'm a new steamer, lvl 56. I also have an ecaflip lvl 100+ that I do not play anymore.

3. How many hours do you play a day/week? (Give estimate)
I'm a casual player, I play for few hours each session, when I have the time.

4. What time zone are you in?
CET

5. Do you multiclient/have alts? If yes to either, please provide names.
Nope

6. Why are you interested in joining us?
To find some buddies to play with , because playing alone is not fun ! :p

7. Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm 23 and I'm currently studying engineering (final year!), I love playing video games in general.
0 0
Score : 11797

Sorry to inform you all, the guild is closed now, will be open once again if i find more time to play.

Some troubles irl made it inable for me and my brother and familly members to keep the guild up and running.

(I advice to join the mehs)

~Hyd

0 0
Score : 7400
Sting-Shotter|2016-03-08 15:01:26
Sorry to inform you all, the guild is closed now, will be open once again if i find more time to play.

Some troubles irl made it inable for me and my brother and familly members to keep the guild up and running.

(I advice to join the mehs)

~Hyd

Just Pm the usual afkers at alamax. tongue 
0 0

Hello players,

After some trouble irl i've decided to quit wakfu due the lack of content, i am lookin for someone to replace me and take over my guild, post on this thread why you would make a good leadee and why i should pick you!!

ALSO!!

leave your nation, character name and level behind.

0 0
Score : 7427

Nation: Riktus but I can change it if needed

Name: Trachinus Draco, Trach and Trachula (Trachyandra and Daisy Ridley)
but my main is Trachinus Draco

Class: Osa, Fogger and Eni

Lvl: 188

I'd make a good leader cause I'm active player. I constantly run dungeons and take ppl to runs. I have connections to various ppl and guilds.
I'm fair and I have no love for grievers.
I'd make few changes to the guild but we can discuss what you don't want changed.
If there's anything else you'd like to discuss pm me. I also have steam, whatsapp etc.

0 0
MereBytes|2016-05-30 11:35:54

I'd make a good leader cause I'm active player. I constantly run dungeons and take ppl to runs. I have connections to various ppl and guilds.
I'd make few changes to the guild but we can discuss what you don't want changed.
If there's anything else you'd like to discuss pm me. I also have steam, whatsapp etc.
Riktus is great, the guild is amakna / riktus i think you would already make a good leader,

There is only one thing, i get to remain with the co leader rank, or side leader.

About the changes, if you would be picked for the guild the only thing is that you will never dissolve the guild, even if you would quit leadership you would transfer the guils back to me
0 0
Score : 7427
Sting-Shotter|2016-05-30 11:51:37

Riktus is great, the guild is amakna / riktus i think you would already make a good leader,

There is only one thing, i get to remain with the co leader rank, or side leader.

About the changes, if you would be picked for the guild the only thing is that you will never dissolve the guild, even if you would quit leadership you would transfer the guils back to me
Sounds perfectly reasonable. I'll be online in few hours. At work atm.
0 0
MereBytes|2016-05-30 13:54:25
Sting-Shotter|2016-05-30 11:51:37

Sounds perfectly reasonable. I'll be online in few hours. At work atm.
Im at school atm, could you maybe ankamail your whatsapp so i can contact you when i log on?
0 0
Score : 54

Hiya, Kyo here.

Hyd gave me his guild due him quitting, now i want to make the guild more SAO like!!

Tight community, all around thesame level, so if you like abit of roleplaying then join our small guild!!! were all around lvl 20-30 now ^^

0 0
Respond to this thread