Cheers biggrin 

0 0
Score : 11762
Pussicatt|2015-11-04 16:18:32
Cheers biggrin
Cheers Indeed
0 0
Score : 132

Guild meeting is comming up, i will keep you guys updated on the forums and also ingame.

~Hyd

0 0

If you want to join us please fill in the form below and leave it as a comment on this post:

1. Your character name
2. Level & Class
3. How many hours do you play a day/week? (Give estimate)
4. What time zone are you in?
5. Do you multiclient/have alts? If yes to either, please provide names.
6. Why are you interested in joining us?
7. Tell us a little about yourself.

0 0

We are Officially opened for recruiting, our minimum level is 50.
if you want to join fill in this form please:

1. Your character name
2. Level & Class

Or just PM one of us ingame:
- Hydriusz
- Hydrius
- Hydriuz

0 0
Score : 142
1. Your character name
Leiywen
2. Level & Class
Lvl 51 eliotrope
between 10-15 hours ( depends alot on my schedule)
GMT + 1
Yes , 1 alt Thrivion lvl 34 Feca

im looking for an active guild, and mmorpg are alot more fun when youre playing with a group. Also playing solo is getting boring at a point
Hmm, im a 22 year old industrial engineering student. Playing wakfu for like 2/3 weeks. Yhea im not good at this things, asking me is easier smile

0 0
Score : 4
1. Your character name
Anah Ata Sah
2. Level & Class
level 123 Sacrier
5 hours a day, more on the weekends
+ 2
None so far.
Our own guild died rather quickly and unexpectedly, and now im looking for a new quild that has big presence in Remington. I need some nice people around me to play and enjoy this game with ("eccentricity" is a plus). This quild seems to fit to both of those categories, so i decided try to apply. Im still member of the old guild though, and will only leave if application is accepted.
I joined Wakfu last summer via a friend, and quickly fell in love and learned the ropes. I joined the guild of my friend, and slowly started to warm up for the new people. Alas, then came a break when i was unable to play at all, and when i came back, almost every new friend was gone. It was bit of a shock as i really liked to play this game with others. Took some days, but now im ready to move on and find new guild, guildies, and friends perhaps too. Send a message whenever my application is accepted or not, and i will act accordingly. smile Thank you for your time. 
0 0

Still Recruiting....

0 -2

Welcomming Amara players ^^

0 0
Score : 795

Hey! I would really like to join but would like to mention now that i'm only just getting back into the game as i have not played in a while, so if i'm not really somebody you are looking for please just tell me tongue

Name: Sakisaku
Level: 109
Class: Osamodas
Hours a week: As i am only just getting back into the game i honestly don't have a clue. However in previous experiences i'm on everyday for 1-3 hours. I sometimes am not sure what to do in game so sometimes it can be shorter i guess?
Time zone: GMT
Multi accounts: Nope happy
Why am i interested in joining:I really want to start getting back into this game as i've really enjoyed it but often get lost and not sure on what to do, this guild seemed really nice and i feel liking joining a guild would help me enjoy the game more biggrin
About me: My name is Ross and im 17, uuh i play a lot of games and like cats? :s

0 0
Sakirun|2015-12-17 19:01:05
Hey! I would really like to join but would like to mention now that i'm only just getting back into the game as i have not played in a while, so if i'm not really somebody you are looking for please just tell me tongue

Name: Sakisaku
Level: 109
Class: Osamodas
Hours a week: As i am only just getting back into the game i honestly don't have a clue. However in previous experiences i'm on everyday for 1-3 hours. I sometimes am not sure what to do in game so sometimes it can be shorter i guess?
Time zone: GMT
Multi accounts: Nope happy
Why am i interested in joining:I really want to start getting back into this game as i've really enjoyed it but often get lost and not sure on what to do, this guild seemed really nice and i feel liking joining a guild would help me enjoy the game more biggrin
About me: My name is Ross and im 17, uuh i play a lot of games and like cats? :s
ill try to pm you ingame ^^
0 0

Lunatic is going on a recruiting spree, if you have got no soul, no heart, no emotions, or youre just crazy af and wanna destroy like shushus THEN LUNATIC WANTS YOU :@

0 0

I was pointed to here to post something, but i dont know what (perhaps a bump?), so here i am, and im bumping. Also, were awesome, come and join us. We dont have cake, but we do have a pretty person to greet you! Oh, and we do have cake after all.

0 0
Score : 772

Boo from your friendly Lunatic Co leader
0 0
Score : 3

Join us wub

Philo

0 0
Score : 772

Bumpty bump bump biggrin Growing bigger and better so feel free to join us biggrin

0 0

Our empire is still expanding, if youre crazy enough and you want to join please fill in this form and leave it as a comment below:

1. Your character name
2. Level & Class

or just PM one of us ingame ^^

IGN's:
Hydriuz
Hydrius
The-Sting
Incendium
Norelle
Aroma
Ririsu

0 -1

Just a note, that im having rather hard time right now, and i wont be likely to log in for a while. School stress, family stuff, nasty persistent flu, and... other personal problems are stacking up on me. So be patient, i'll be back sooner or later. Love ya all! Best of wishes from Anah! smile 

0 0
LyhytArt|2016-01-21 23:02:01
Just a note, that im having rather hard time right now, and i wont be likely to log in for a while. School stress, family stuff, nasty persistent flu, and... other personal problems are stacking up on me. So be patient, i'll be back sooner or later. Love ya all! Best of wishes from Anah! smile
Noted !!!
(New spots opened up)
0 0
Respond to this thread