FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Virtuous/Kama hunter outdated thread

By fedeche - MEMBER - October 12, 2015, 16:22:23
[blockquote]Outdated Thread, refer to the new one : Kama Hunter Guild thread[/blockquote]

0 -2
Reactions 75
Score : 4

Please invite me in game,
IGN: Vixxennl

0 0
Score : 1040
See first post
0 0
Score : 107
Hey guys,Hadrina's over here, guild leader of the Virtuous Guild.

As I said, I'm updating this post to share the fun we had in our first week of events.

First of all, a special thanks for all of those who participated in the events, it was much appreciated.

Here we go;

Dungeon Speed Run :

This one is fairly simple, complete a selected dungeon as fast as possible (Timed) with a partner in Duo. (No solo player with hero was accepted). We had 3 team participating, here they are :

Third position team : Runagu and Chardon, 19:33 minutes. (Prize : Double HB Gem of choice)

Second position Team : Craco and Tempore Dominius, 18:45 minutes. (50,000 kamas)

First position team : Rollback Master and Kaneneko : 16:00 minutes. (Prize : Pets lv.50)

-----------------------------------------

On Saturday we had a mini-game Event

1st : '' who's gonna be wet ''

Players we're starting in a corner of the Haven bag, on the opposite corner we had a Well placed there. Player had to walk squares one by one to reach the Well, harvest 1000 water than come back the same way. It seriously was pretty funbecause members took it pretty seriously and tried hard. We all liked that activity a lot.

Winners : Usinosuke - Mimakii - Narukamituki (Prize : Free lottery Tickets)

2nd : '' Shall you find your way ? ''

This mini-game was hold in our Harvesting Haven Bag. I built a maze with trees and hidden a plushy somewhere in. Players had to run around, fully zoomed to try and find the treasure. As my first experience of maze building, I am proud of the 10 minutes it took to all our players to find the treasure.

Winners : Runagu (Prize : Shin Lay Costume)
Karmox (Prize : Haven double gem)
Craco (Prize 50,000 kamas)

P.S It sure isn't the 45 minutes hunt that took Yunru '' Egg hunt '' which is where I found my Idea. Thanks again friend.

3rd : '' Cut 'em down ''

We had to clear the forest after the maze event, why not hold a contest of lumberjack ?

Winner : Karmox (Prize : Merkator Costume)

0 0
Score : 38

Hey ! I wish i could join your guilde =).... Yeah because playing all alone start to be difficult... Because of some ridiculous map ...

In Game i'm " AceAomine "

No answer ?

0 0
AceAomine|2015-11-08 18:20:00
Hey ! I wish i could join your guilde =).... Yeah because playing all alone start to be difficult... Because of some ridiculous map ...

In Game i'm " AceAomine "

No answer ?

Hey there. I tried to invite you a couple of time without success, could you confirm your online time (using server time) ?

Would help a lot smile

-Hadrina
0 0
Score : 364

You guys seem like a very nice group! It seems you put a lot of effort into this guild, so I hope you go far in the World of Twelve! happy

~Luke Vander

0 0
Score : 107
Luke9999|2015-11-10 04:57:28
You guys seem like a very nice group! It seems you put a lot of effort into this guild, so I hope you go far in the World of Twelve! happy

~Luke Vander

Thank you very much Sir. smile

-Hadrina
0 0

Sorry, I tried to add you several times too, do you mind sending me something like your skype ? But i will be on the game tomorrow smile 

I'm on the game right now, for few more hours, most likely !

0 0
Score : 79

What ho, good sirs and ladies!

I'm thinking that it would be a mighty fine idea to join up with you lot! Taking on the world on my lonesome is a daunting task, and one that would be far more enjoyable with companionship.

In game my current guys name is Vhennok Vankar(It's by character name right?).

I'm ingame right now, and should be for quite some time. I'll try contact one of you if I can. I'm currently in Amakna, if that simplifies things.

0 0
hammernand|2015-11-11 18:18:03
What ho, good sirs and ladies!

I'm thinking that it would be a mighty fine idea to join up with you lot! Taking on the world on my lonesome is a daunting task, and one that would be far more enjoyable with companionship.

In game my current guys name is Vhennok Vankar(It's by character name right?).

I'm ingame right now, and should be for quite some time. I'll try contact one of you if I can. I'm currently in Amakna, if that simplifies things.
Hello there fellow Wakfusian,

Me and my officer have tried multiple time to send you an invitation without success.

Could you send me, in akamabox or here, you online timezone (following the Remington server time) to ease the process ?

Thank you.

-Hadrina
0 0
Score : 79

England, so it should be +0:00 GMT/UTC.

Yeah, I'm quite used to timezone issues.

0 0
Score : 7
hammernand|2015-11-13 22:28:04
England, so it should be +0:00 GMT/UTC.

Yeah, I'm quite used to timezone issues.

Hey there;
If you login at evening (let's say between 4 pm to 10 pm England time I can invite you. As Hadrina said earlier; so far no luck biggrin
I'm looking forward to having you in the guild smile
Best regards;
Kama
0 0

Hello i want to join the guild, its seems so much fun. im low level tho and with 2 heroes. Hope you dont mind smile.

Add me in game "Rizsy"

Thanks a lot biggrin 

0 0
Score : 3

Hi! ph34r

I'd like to know if you have a free room in your team for me. I'd be pleased if I could join you for play and learn smile. Right now i'm lvl 28

Nickname:NoSatira
UTC/GMT -5 hours

0 0
Greeting fellow Wakfusian !

I am taking a minute(or more!) of your time to update this post with our guild activities.

First of all Friday 27 : First Guild Meeting

We had our first guild meeting, where we discussed the incoming events, Guild Point possible uses and some change to the guild rules. As a result we ended up with a few event pannified. No date we're released but here's some teasers !

''As the sun shines high up in the sky, my dress is waving under the effect of the morning breeze. All around me, eyes are starring, my heart feels warm. Yes, I am the beauty Queen ! ''

'' It was needed, I couldn't resist the urge of the change, the refreshing sigh of a new home. Yes, we couldn't not make a better choice. It is in the harmonious night that we gladly present you...Our own reinvented Haven. ''

'' As the moon lights up the sky, all we hear are the explosion, all we see are the colours, all we feel is a immense wave of joy. Yes, tonight was a sweet one, the sky turned into a flying painting as the artist filled it with dream...''

Saturday 28 :

As some of you know it, the guild Virtuous hosted a Petition event in their Haven bag. The goal as to encourage the re-opening of the Haven World Auctions. We had a good amount of player participating. For a more detailed report check this out : Click here

Also here's the resulting picture of the event :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the same day -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had a Cooking Contest, but as the opposite team had to cancel we turned the event into a smooth guild dinner. We had excellent and imaginative chef to make us enjoy a moment together ! Here,s a summary of the menu wrote by the Sous-Chef himself : Puzzlebox

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! It's time to pull up a chair! Relax! as Daerah and I proudly present, your dinner!

~Menu~
A Sea Sensation! This menu was prepared and invented by Chef Daerah and Sous-chef Puzzlebox in the hidden grove of the Thicket of Yurbut! The natural energies of the area and recent trips to Sufokia inspired this trio of seafood flavours!

~Entree~

A delicious Crab Pâté, this dish comprises the finest parts of crab including eyestalks and claw meat, first pulped into a soup, before being set with crab jelly and topped with a dressed surumi!

Accompanying the Pâté is a freshly oven baked artisan bread, crunchy and porous! a perfect accompaniment for your starter!

~Main~

This main comes from the inventive mind of Chef Daerah, and we like to call it, 'Fancy Fish n' Chips'. Far removed from your standard breaded cod, this dish uses the finest fresh Anchovies sourced from the crystal clear salt waters of Sufokia! Prepared with a coating of Snapper oil and Snapper flesh harvested from Zordfish, these anchovies are a cascade of marineflavor!

Of course Fish n' Chips, needs chips! These chips are a little different, artichokes grown in hot conditions to maximise slow growth and to accumulate that crunchy texture, then fried in Bontarian Hazelnut oil and Verbala Salt, these chips are a tasty variation on a classic!

~Dessert~

To round off the evening Sous-chef Puzzlebox came up with the idea of a re-imagined Grawn Cocktail! Rather than being served in a glass, this dish uses a Whirligig shell to give a breezy flavor essential for this light-hearted finisher. To this, we add lightly fried Grawns sourced from Bonta waters off Kania plains and a sprinkling of Verbala salt to taste!

Et Voila! The Dinner is completed! Harden and Yrios provided perfect hosting and an immaculate kitchen in which to cook! Guests included Hadrina, Yrios, Runagu, Muttsis, Smalltits and Cigana! Thank you to all who were involved and enjoyed the meal!

Results :

The two Chef were awarded of a Fanatic Shushu costume and a special Guild Rank : The culinary Artist

A special pet was raffled among the guests of the dinner : Muttsis won a cute and freshly tamed Surimi !

Lastly : Monday 30

Our very first Guild Lottery ended today after a month of kama gathering and ticket sales, now here's the result :

Quamari won ; A Macawker Pet max level and As being the First Guild Lottery First winner, he will be granted a special guild rank : '' The Luckiest gambler ''

As a last word, we had a very busy and sweet week on this end of November.

Virtuous is still recruiting new gentlemen and ladies to fill it ranks ! Apply now or runaway for good !
0 0
Score : 2

Hello, i would like to join your guild. The Activates look fun and i like the layout of the forums and the website looks awesome wink

I have been playing for almost 3 months now. I have 4 Heroes all around lv 105-110 and kinda stuck on what to do as i struggle with the 80+ dungeons with just 3 heroes.

My Timezone is GMT +11 (IYep I'M Aussie)Im Currently on a 2-3 month break so activities shouldn't be to much of an issue for me to make.

IGN: Xealis

0 0
Yoshzors|2015-12-02 20:00:09
Hello, i would like to join your guild. The Activates look fun and i like the layout of the forums and the website looks awesome wink

I have been playing for almost 3 months now. I have 4 Heroes all around lv 105-110 and kinda stuck on what to do as i struggle with the 80+ dungeons with just 3 heroes.

My Timezone is GMT +11 (IYep I'M Aussie)Im Currently on a 2-3 month break so activities shouldn't be to much of an issue for me to make.

IGN: Xealis
Hey there, thanks for applying. I Tried to invite you a couple time in the last hour, no chance so far.

I'll spread your name on my website, you may get an invite tomorrow !

See you soon.
0 0
Score : 968

I would like to join your guild if possible.

Active player from the Netherlands.

IGNs: Wress & Akigra

0 0
Adaptability|2015-12-06 12:31:15
I would like to join your guild if possible.

Active player from the Netherlands.

IGNs: Wress & Akigra
Hey there, I tried contacting you but my whisper was redirected to '' Bear with Me '' , i'll let my guildies know so they can give you an invite later.

See you soon !

-Hadrina
0 0
Respond to this thread