FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Naturalism | New Guild - Recruiting!

By Artimagi September 24, 2015, 08:54:58

Naturalism

Naturalism is a new guild created by two friends with the same goal: to create a close-knit community of like-minded people within a friendly and (mostly) casual environment.
We were both in well-established guilds, but from our first conversation, it became clear that we shared the same level of dedication and ambitions. We both have experience in leading guilds in other games, and it just felt right to create Naturalism.

Above all, we value the social aspect within Wakfu and wanted to create somewhere small, where every member knows each other. Everybody that we accept into our guild will become a friend, not just another number in our ranks. Naturalism will be a place where we hope you will come to think of as a home, where your contribution will be valued and where you can expect maturity and respect.

To aid us in creating the kind of environment Naturalism is looking for, we’ve thought of a few criteria. There is some margin for exceptions, though.

• There Is A Cap Of 15 New Members Per Week.
    This is to make sure everyone who joins us can get to know everyone else. The goal of Naturalism isn’t to recruit as many people as possible; we would rather every member gets to contribute their own unique strengths in a meaningful way.

• We Prefer That Members Are Over 20 Years Of Age.
    This isn’t in place because we dislike younger players! We just find this number illustrates the level of maturity we would like from our members, to ensure everybody is on the same page. For this reason, we also prefer people who have a good command of English and use decent grammar.

• No Level Restrictions!
    In fact, we love helping our fellow players. We regularly help lower levelled players learn the game, and aid them in quests and gaining items. We also enjoy being able to run high content with high-level players. There’s a place for everyone!

• We’d Like To Run An Interview By New Prospective Members.
    This is just so that we can get to know you and make sure you know what the guild’s all about. Feel free to use this time to clear any doubts you might have and make sure we’re the right place for you!

The Guild

Created on 20th August, and currently Level 5.
Sufokia-aligned.
Guild Chest w/ Keys.
Teamspeak Server
Website & Forum
Weekly Events w/ Prizes!

Future Plans

2nd Guild Chest
Mentoring Program
Single & Group Workshops

More About Us

• Kaleydosmask
    Hello! Name's Dan, aged 26 and was born and raised in Lisbon, Portugal. A lot of things have changed over the years except my innate interest for games --out of which strategy and role playing types seem to attract me the most-- which is what got me into Wakfu.
    Outside of games I'm mostly interested in Arts, Philosophy and other recreative subjects and have studied Photography, Cinema, Multimedia and lastly Graphic Design. If I'm not doing either of the above I'll probably be playing basketball, swimming or otherwise enjoying the world's nature by travelling around.

• Clairem
    Hey there! As you may have guessed it, my name’s Claire. I’m a 23 year old Scottish lass, who draws stuff for a living. I’ve always enjoyed playing games, especially RPGs and those with a tactical nature. I played Ragnarok Online many years ago, and I suppose the similarity between it and Wakfu is what got me here in the first place.
    Believe it or not, I’m not a complete game nerd. I spend a lot of my time drinking wine with friends; going to music festivals; hill-walking and travelling around. I’m really interested in all the arts, especially illustration, music, cinema and theatre. I also like to volunteer in environmental conservation (yeah yeah, I’m a “bloody hippy”!).

We are very excited for the future of this guild. If you would like to join us, send a message to Clairem or Kaleydosmask in-game, or leave a comment.

2 0
Reactions 13
Score : 114

Hey, Kaley here!

I'll be using this space to expand on various topics relating to the guild such as our vision, recruitment process and on-going events. These will mostly interest those who've gone through the OP and were caught up by it. I'm hoping this extra bit of information will help you in making the final decision. Without further adue:

-

[blockquote]Recruitment Process

Once recruited you will prompted to have a quick chat with either myself or Clairem wherein questions and answers will be exchanged. We consider this an important step in our recruitment process as it'll allow both us and yourself to exchange a few words, get to know each other better and ultimately evaluate the likelyhood that we're both content about our decision! Upon entering the guild you'll be given the rank of Novice for a period of seven days. If by the end of this period you've shown signs of activity, social participation and overall interest in remaining in the guild then your rank will change to Nova from which point rank progression is mostly (but not exclusively) based on GP.

What We Expect From You

Above all, we expect you to have fun and enjoy being around guild-mates. As said previously, we're a social-focused guild so communication is expected be it through in-game guild chat, Teamspeak or even our personal forum. Other than that we mostly wish to keep a respectul environment where friendship can be nurtured with ease.

What We Offer

We offer you a group of likeminded people willing to make the grind in Wakfu feel like peanut butter! All jokes aside, a good bunch of friends to play with and the feeling that we're all here to help each other out makes this game truly enjoyable and Naturalism has in it to offer just that. That aside we also offer various tools of communication, access to various guides, weekly prizes based on guild events and mentoring programs meant to help new members feel confortable with the game.[/blockquote]
-

[blockquote]Information on Events / Prizes soon to come.
Keep an eye out!
Kind regards,
- Kal[/blockquote]
0 0
Score : 974

Joined this guild a while back, friendly people! Would be great if we could expand the family!

1 0
Score : 27

Hello Naturalism!. My name is Juliet . I am a returning player. I played Wakfu since beta but by no means I am good at it. My playstyle is casual. I am from United States. I am currently looking for a social/causal to join to enhance my gaming experience in Wakfu. There are somewhat new contents that I am not familiar with and I am hoping Naturalism will guide me through my ventures. My IGN is Juliet Saint Clair. Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to meeting the family of Naturalism.

Adaptability|2015-09-24 10:55:00
Joined this guild a while back, friendly people! Would be great if we could expand the family!

hi fog
0 0

Hey Juliet! We'd love to have you join and will be more than glad to assist. I'm not online right now though I will be in a couple of hours or even less so I'll add you then.

Also, hey Bear / Adaptability!

P.S:. Remember this day, the 24th of September. Remember this day, the day where we got our very first recruit! (Hint: Vendetta)

P.S.S:. Secondary Guild Post updated with some new information, check it out.

0 0
Score : 37

Heyo im down to join nothing special about me i just really want people to play with again lol
IGN: Yoolk

0 0

Hey Yoolk.

I've tried adding you earlier on but you weren't online. Will try again in a few.

- Kal

0 0
Score : 137

I'm interested in joining. Hit me on in game, Chaotique.

0 0
Score : 35

i want to join , now i'm playing with my boyfriend
ign: RewrewR smile 

0 0

Hey!

Sorry for not coming back to you earlier -- have been away from the game for a while, though real-life got in the way, as is always the case!

Are you still interested in joining?

Best,
- Kal

Unfortunate news:

Due to some real-life issues both myself and Clairem won't be able to cater to the guild and as such we have decided to disband it.

A moderator can delete/archive this thread.

Good games to everyone!
- Kal

0 0
Score : 3

Are you guys still an active guild? I would really like to join, help people out, and level
IGN: Rip David Bowie (i'm not trying to make fun of him, his death was really sad, and it was the first name that came to mind)

0 0
Score : 707

Hey I tried to whisper you IG, but to no avail. I would like to join your guild.

Just a bit about me: I'm a 27 year old Danish lad, who currently resides in Denmark. I played Wakfu back in 2012 and some years before that I played Dofus. I quit Wakfu because of lack of time. At that time I was mostly grinding resources for others through my IG company (Hamsters Co.). Now I'm back because I felt like I needed a new hobby and I wanted to find a new great community, in which I can make new friends. I love the lore of the world and have spent some time watching the cartoons (still at it), and I don't mind spicing my experience up with a bit of roleplay now and again.

You can find me IG as Zhaky. Or just write me a message here on the forum. I look forward to hearing from you.

0 0
Score : 974

Hey Zhaky, I was a member of this guild from beginning to end and I want to tell you that the guild is no longer as both of the leaders had busy lives and decided to disband the guild. Good luck on your search for another guild!

0 0
Score : 707

Aww that's sad but I can understand. Have you gotten any suggestions?

0 0
Respond to this thread