By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Children Of The Forest ☆*Recruiting*☆

By Lilja90 July 26, 2015, 20:46:49
Reactions 81
Score : 101

Invited you all. smile Some I'm having an issue with inviting because of the time zone.

Also updated this page with photos from some of our events. happy

~ Lili

0 0
Score : 758

Hahahha, that haven bag meeting reminds me of my guild first 2 meetings tongue
Good luck anywya guys

0 0
Score : 3

Hey guys, looking relaxed guild atmosphere. Character is Hot Chilli Sauce

0 0
Score : 32

Join this guild if you like the environment and...brambly tentacles wubwub 

0 0
Score : 2

Hello everybody, I'm from France I began a character on this server a few days ago, I wish, if possible, integrate your guild. I am a zobal of level 42, I have a lot of experience on this game and I shall like making friends by integrating a guild as your.
Here is my pen name is Distance-Treize in the game if you are interested.

0 0
Score : 41

Hello I'm very interested in this guild. I'm not an active player, but I do log in occasionally just to enjoy Wakfu scenery. I'm a Lv. 79 Cra, and I am aiming to improve my baking skills.

In case you are happy to have me, My IGN is Coral Ferrinas.

Hope you can accept me your guild member.

0 0
Score : 29

@Erwin

Of course we are happy to accept you on board....Welcome to the CotF ^^

@Yamu

I will message you in game, I just need to check one thing biggrin 

0 0
Score : 1359

Would like to join x) - IGN : Foggystyle

Tried adding and messaging some people on the list but none of them replied back to my ingame PM's D:.

0 0
Score : 29

Yeah, if you messaged me, sorry about that, I was afk quite a lot yesterday

0 0

I'd like to join.
IGN: Ryferi

0 0

Hi everybody!
I'd like to join your guild ^w^
I'm usually active, except for the months I'll be in another city due to the university. In that months I will be active only a few weekend unfortunately. I hope it won't be a problem :/
If I can join my IGN is Akizuki, I'm a Sram level 30. I prefer the gathering and the crafting part of this game, so I level up a bit slowly >//<
Ah, I'm not an English speaker, so I apologize if I'll make mistakes sometimes >//

0 0
Score : 101
LadyAireen|2015-09-04 13:37:36
Hi everybody!
I'd like to join your guild ^w^
I'm usually active, except for the months I'll be in another city due to the university. In that months I will be active only a few weekend unfortunately. I hope it won't be a problem :/
If I can join my IGN is Akizuki, I'm a Sram level 30. I prefer the gathering and the crafting part of this game, so I level up a bit slowly >//<
Ah, I'm not an English speaker, so I apologize if I'll make mistakes sometimes >//
Hello, don't worry. We understand that not everyone can be active all the time.
And yes! gotta love the gathering/crafting wub.
Saw that you already were in the guild too *slow* x)

EnigmaPie|2015-09-03 23:30:48
I'd like to join.
IGN: Ryferi

Tried to invite you with no sucess. If you're still interested send me a PM. smile
~ Lilja
0 0
Score : 1239

Hey guys,

I would love to join your guild

lvl 100 cra here

IGN: Ferrett

add me

0 0

Hi guys!
Me and a friend would like to join your guild, we started playing wakfu about a week ago and now we are searching for a guild, and this seems perfect.

IGN: Wahi
IGN: Zoqua

Thank you.

0 0

hello
I would like to join your guild, I just recently started playing and this guild looks great.

IGN: Avaulta
I play pretty much all day every day.
I am a level 33 scarier.
I spend most of my time xp grinding cracklers in holey forest or sitting in weird places around the outpost in amakna.

0 0

I too am one who would want to join this guild as it seems as a beginner friendly guild.
I have a lot yet to learn but wish to gain more experience and knowledge through friendly chats and activities.

You can mostly find me on Nekizal(Sacrier) or Dae'Htunococ (Sadida).
I've tried whispering any of the contacts but have not found them online in the past few hours but will keep trying smile 

0 0

Hey i just started anew in wakfu and would like to join the guild since i never really got into the game without someone that i could ask questions etc.^^ char name is: Avayla  

0 0
Score : 328

Hi
I want to join too, my ign: Izomo

0 0
Score : 52

Hi!
I would like to join your guild.My old one slowly died away as we lost more members than we gained...I mostly use my Ecaflip now,shes level 70,the name is Queen Neko.
I like helping other players and this guild of yours seems friendly too.

0 0
Score : 3

Hi,
I'm interested to join your guild
but is newbie allowed ?
cause i pretty new to wakfu

IGN : Dean-Soul

0 0
Respond to this thread