FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Children Of The Forest ☆*Recruiting*☆

By Lilja90 July 26, 2015, 20:46:49

Children Of The Forest is a new and playful guild and is now looking for new members to join and grow with us!
Our guild is currently lvl 6 with new bonuses everyday, and we're growing!
So this is the perfect timing to become a part of our little society.

earth Active Leaders and members
Our leaders are active players and we’ll do our best to make you feel welcome happy
We have a hugh number of active members and there will always be someone online.
Most of the time we are around 10-15 people online.

earth English Speakers
This is an english speaking guild and as we got members from all corners of our beautiful Earth,
understandable english is recommended, just to make
communication easier and make sure that no one will be left out.

earth Nation
Our guild is linked to Amakna but all nations are very welcome!

earth Levels
All levels can join. Average levels among our players atm is around lvl 60.

earth Social Members
We have many friendly and active players and we have become what we like to call it a little '*Wakfu-family''. :3
In this guild we love to chat about everything from making mudpies to pasta recipes, and we accept all unique personalities and ages.
(As long as you have a good attitude and treat your fellow human beings with respect) Inactive players will get kicked but don't worry,
you're always welcome back.
Just make sure that you tell us if you're going away. smile

Members who want to help and contribute to make this guild grow are more than welcome, we love creative ideas!

If you feel like this is the guild for you just send a PM in game (or here)
and tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to join to Lili Twig, Woomp,
Eosanda,
Alleria Hawksong or Cloud Wanderer
(Remington)
or write your name here and we'll add you ^^

NEWS: We now got a new Steam group under the name
Children Of The Forest (The Guild)
were members can plan events, exp hunts, dungeons or just stay in touch.

Photos from Events

5 -1
Reactions 81
Score : 2572

Oh my gosh! what a lovely little guild ^^ my guild and i do wish you guys all the best of luck ~

Sincerely, Talisa

0 0
Score : 33

All the best to this new guild. I hope things will work out.

0 0
Score : 101

Thank you so much for your support and kind words!
We have many motivated and social players in the guild so I'm very thankful for that! happy

~ Lili

0 0
Score : 668

could I join?

0 0
Score : 5

I was reading this, hoping that this guild was linked to Amakna and it is! I'd obviously love to join! If I can't find any of you in-game to talk about joining, here's what you can add:

- Mythnas

This guild seems really lovely and it makes me motivated to join and collaborate. One thing I love the most about guilds is the events that they make and meetings between members to talk in a certain area, I hope you all can offer that, if not, well, I'll start with the idea! Haha!

0 0
RainyNight|2015-08-05 21:47:50
could I join?
Of course! smile What's your in-game name?

Oppai-senpai|2015-08-05 22:31:11
I was reading this, hoping that this guild was linked to Amakna and it is! I'd obviously love to join! If I can't find any of you in-game to talk about joining, here's what you can add:

- Mythnas

This guild seems really lovely and it makes me motivated to join and collaborate. One thing I love the most about guilds is the events that they make and meetings between members to talk in a certain area, I hope you all can offer that, if not, well, I'll start with the idea! Haha!
Hae, glad you want to join us! I invited you. ^^
And yes, we often do meetings were we just sit and talk and throwing mudpies at each other. wink 
0 0
Score : 20

i would like to join, ign is jumpx

0 0
Score : 668

RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!! go away, you are not yet part of this. she took them all... everyone. we were her loyal servants.. but then. one day.. her inner ring came to our glade.. and they killed or took everyone. everyone.. gone. but not me... I am still hiding under my desk while writing this, with my loyal lsd dragon. I have made dozen sentry dolls to guard me.. the witch and her clan is coming back to these parts of the glade where my home is.. noo.nonono.no.noo.. no witches. dolls will protect. no witches. noo..nono. dolls will protect.. I can hear them coming.. the wind on red and golden leaves is whispering... Q___Q

well, this was just a joke to troll my guild. it kinda got out of hand... my guild is awesome, dont get me wrong.. it rly is. and yea, this is not so well written. I could have done everything better in this.. seems I cant remove this, so here it is then.. xD and Lili is nice guild leader

0 0
darkMcmage|2015-08-10 09:10:13
i would like to join, ign is jumpx
Invited you. smile (late answer since you're already in the guild happy)

RainyNight|2015-08-13 14:23:37
RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!! go away, you are not yet part of this. she took them all... everyone. we were her loyal servants.. but then. one day.. her inner ring came to our glade.. and they killed or took everyone. everyone.. gone. but not me... I am still hiding under my desk while writing this, with my loyal lsd dragon. I have made dozen sentry dolls to guard me.. the witch and her clan is coming back to these parts of the glade where my home is.. noo.nonono.no.noo.. no witches. dolls will protect. no witches. noo..nono. dolls will protect.. I can hear them coming.. the wind on red and golden leaves is whispering... Q___Q

well, this was just a joke to troll my guild. it kinda got out of hand... my guild is awesome, dont get me wrong.. it rly is. and yea, this is not so well written. I could have done everything better in this.. seems I cant remove this, so here it is then.. xD and Lili is nice guild leader
Haha Yuno, lovely poem, not scaring away people at all. We're not THAT scary wink.. just a little, when people are eating too much mudpies. Kekekeke ~

P.S. updated this forum page a little. smile 
0 0
Score : 2

Hey guys, I'm a totally new player so I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'd still really like to join your guild. I used to play FLYFF and I miss forming groups with people and being in a guild.

Always loved nature, and #$%@ authority.

Name's Carmencalypso, and I'm probably not in a nation yet. I think.

0 0
Caloryna|2015-08-14 22:00:37
Hey guys, I'm a totally new player so I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'd still really like to join your guild. I used to play FLYFF and I miss forming groups with people and being in a guild.

Always loved nature, and #$%@ authority.

Name's Carmencalypso, and I'm probably not in a nation yet. I think.
No problems, we'll help you get going. smile Invited you!

~ Lili
0 0
Score : 189

Hi! I was just checking the forums for a guild I could join, because I kind of quit wakfu last June due to Highschool stress, But now Semester Break is coming so I thought, maybe I could join in on the fun for a while? :3

IGN: Haru Desu

0 0
Score : 985

Hey there. Recently returned to Wakfu and would love to join your guild!

My IGN: Kynaras

Thanks! biggrin 

0 0
TakeshiFwost|2015-08-16 04:16:55
Hi! I was just checking the forums for a guild I could join, because I kind of quit wakfu last June due to Highschool stress, But now Semester Break is coming so I thought, maybe I could join in on the fun for a while? :3

IGN: Haru Desu
Hey, I tried to invite you a couple of times but guess I'm out of luck with the timing. Hope to see you soon. smile

Kynaran|2015-08-17 22:45:26
Hey there. Recently returned to Wakfu and would love to join your guild!

My IGN: Kynaras

Thanks! biggrin
Invited you!

~ Lili
0 0
Score : 3

Hi! I was hoping to join a guild to find friends to play or just chat with! I'm a completely new player so I hope it won't bother group if I ask many questions!

My IGN is Durandals.
I hope that I'll be able to be part of the family! biggrin 

0 0
Woodstrings|2015-08-18 07:14:10
Hi! I was hoping to join a guild to find friends to play or just chat with! I'm a completely new player so I hope it won't bother group if I ask many questions!

My IGN is Durandals.
I hope that I'll be able to be part of the family! biggrin
That's not a problem here, we have many helpful players. The guild got your back. wink
Tried to invite you a couple of times without any luck. sad

Hope to see you soon!

~Lili
0 0
Score : 3

Maybe timezone is causing a problem. I'm usually around late evening at 8 or 9 pm EDT or for most of the weekend!

0 0
Score : 4

Hi, I'm from Australia and just started the game yesterday, I'm interested in joining the guild.
IGN: Nerds

0 0
Score : 11

Hi I also want to join a guild. My IGN is Erytho. smile Am malysian but currently in UK..

0 0
Respond to this thread