FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

~The Muddle Earth~ MAX Lvl en active Guild! Lots of bonuses

By Theowarpriest - MEMBER - May 13, 2015, 15:20:44

Speak Derp and Enter....

The Muddle Earth is a LVL 10 active and English speaking guild with lots of guild bonuses, active ,experienced but derp players that we do from mid level content up to high -end game content!

Equality! we are all dipped in mud!

We are Aligned to Brakmar, but we accept every other nation in our guild as well, we have lots of brakmarian players and riktus.

We have active officers-leaders and players to help u out in game, and we currently looking for more people who think are responsible to help our guild out! Guild Themed Ranks for fun biggrin

We are not the type of guild that have people who like solo in game with 6 accounts, so if your truly looking for people to play with, have one account or one account with 2 heroes slots then yes we are happy to accept u and play with.

Our Guild lvl range varies from 100-175 atm but we accept lowbies/noobies to help them lvl fast and learn the game
We have 10-25 ppl online at afternoon esp in weekends at the moment.

Our Bank provides people with Keys, Seeds, and other profession mats to help people with crafting.

We love to run Dungeons, Ubs,exp hunts and events and we accept any Class at the moment smile

Our Guild aim is to have fun, play together and help each other out! and as well get a heaven world soon. So if you think our guild is the right one for u and u can get help from it and like helping other people , apply in the forum below with your In game character name- Lvl and class !

ph34r RANK SYSTEM ph34r

• Explorers of The Muddle Earth (people that are new to game and guild are automatically placed here)
  • Guardians of The Muddle Earth ( people that are very familiar to the game,active and helpful to their guild ,have a bit more extra rights than rangers) [Gp requirement 2500]
    [*] Champions of The Muddle Earth ( very respectful and known for their victories and achievements ) [Gp Requirement 6000]
  • Captains of The Muddle Earth ( players that have applied for this rank ,and are worth of it according to their actions and wills to the guild ..and of course declared and chosen by the Council)
- also there are certain ranks for people that inform us that they wont be able to play for a certain time so we wont kick them, and the common inactive rank to mark players that have not shown up for long time and to clear them out to make space. The ranks that have been mentioned above maybe given earlier to players depend on their activity and participation in guild groups/events.

coolif u wanna join plz /w one of the follow ppl :

Benedii,Mudrilya,Rollon
Netorare,Procrasti,Akkus,Xenny,Miss Judge/Miss Behave or Yongten smile

~ Hope to see you in game!
by Mudfro-G.
2 -3
Reactions 49
Score : 136
Guild Event : '' Mudgorn Forest''

''Muddalf the ... Naked ''has arrived in one of our guild member's heaven bag! and he want to discuss about things that need to change in The Muddle Earth

• Guild Meeting in Mud's Heaven bag :
- we gonna have quiz's that will earn u kamas pets or costumes.
- We gonna discuss things that will have to do with the guild and changes for the best
- Then i am gonna let u dig deep in the Mudgorn Forest! But beware...many things lie hidden in this foul forest

• Then we gonna have some fun in the Troll Fair where u can also win prizes
  • For the new players of Wakfu there will be introduction to Calamar island Questline ( win a 20% dmg pet) and Calamar Dungeon quest (29 slot bag). Help with leveling may follow!
Thank you all, wish u good luck and hope to see you in game on Saturday 15:30 Server time.
1 0
Score : 773
Thank you guys for attending to our meeting! Congrats to all the winners !cool
- hope u had some fun choppin down my forest!!.. looking forward for our next one!

1 0

Gj guys biggrin 

1 0

We now have a guild website : Click here
You can also apply there or contact any of our guild officers: Notawat,Misterbru,Scootaloo,Rollon,Procrasti,Konijns,Benedii,Mudrilya,Mudzgul or Mudagast the Brown! Thank you

0 0
1 0

Hi guys We are looking for any classes to join us but it will be nice to have lockers for Muddy DP( Dirty pig not dragon pig) ! And Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Also will be nice to have Enis ,Sadidas and Foggers.

No level requirement but preferable lvl 50+ players .

Thank you smile 

0 0
Score : 752

I want to join the guild. On the way to download the game.

Actually, I was a Dofus Veteran. However, since I never subscribed to the game, I couldn't go more then level 130 in Atsrub. When I just opened the website, I realized that you can go and venture without buying, thus sparking my interest.

Though, I am downloading the game right now. Would be great to know if you are accepting newbies?

1 0

Ofcourse mate! thanks for applying. Many new players join our guild everyday! We are welcoming every1 to help them ingame smile You just got to /whisper us in game . /w Mudrilya, Rollon,Procrasti,cakelie,Scootaloo,Glacia Netorare, Akkus or Spark any of them will do, even if u see a member around u can ask him to join. Thank you smile 

0 0
Score : 122

Hello there fine potential new guild, I was wondering if you'd have a spot for me?
I used to play this game with some vigour but stopped for whatever reason and now decided to come back again, but its a lonely world if there arnt people to play with QQ.

I have the following characters that I can add to your fine group, or even all of them;

Sram, 105, Miss Direct,
Eni, 81, Miss Management,
Osa, 107, Miss Judge,
Elia, 100, Miss Behave,
Cra, 25, Miss Guide.

The Cra wants some love from me I think.., Or maybe I need something else in its stead.
Anyway I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Venefirious.

1 0
Venefirous|2015-07-20 19:44:54
Hello there fine potential new guild, I was wondering if you'd have a spot for me?
I used to play this game with some vigour but stopped for whatever reason and now decided to come back again, but its a lonely world if there arnt people to play with QQ.

I have the following characters that I can add to your fine group, or even all of them;

Sram, 105, Miss Direct,
Eni, 81, Miss Management,
Osa, 107, Miss Judge,
Elia, 100, Miss Behave,
Cra, 25, Miss Guide.

The Cra wants some love from me I think.., Or maybe I need something else in its stead.
Anyway I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Venefirious.
Thank you For applying,yeah we have spots at the moment that u can fill. Please /w our officers in game to add u, we would gladly have you with us smile 
0 0

Gl guys for the HWA biggrin GJ so far! biggrin 

0 0

Love it when my hb bugs xD
1 0

Hi guys ! We are looking for more people who like to run dungeons with us like amba,castuc,blackspore,wa,sram and enu dungeons, and other dungeons since our guild member lvls vary from 80-150 smile If would like to join us /w our officers or leave a message here! We also gonna hit the next hw auction so lets all work hard for it smile 

1 0

Hi guys we still got some spots to fill in our guild! And we need people who like to do stuff with guildies!
We are in need of Healing Classes like : Eniripsas and Sadidas
We are in need of Lockers aswell Like : Sacris,Fecas or Iops
We can accept other classes aswell to fill in our dungeon runs,exp hunts and guild events smile
but we would like a bit more of the above so we can form more groups to run stuff like Dragon Pig,Wa and end game content.

If you want to join us leave a message with ur ingame character name here, or Whisper : Rollon,Benedii,Scootaloo,Netorare, or ''Afro Mud'' wink

0 0
Score : 974

Sounds like a fun guild!

Currently playing mostly on my new Panda "Bearzerk" which is also somewhat of a locker. Possible for me to join an possible get other characters in later?

0 0
Adaptability|2015-09-11 07:09:53
Sounds like a fun guild!

Currently playing mostly on my new Panda "Bearzerk" which is also somewhat of a locker. Possible for me to join an possible get other characters in later?
yes ofcourse we would like to have you with us smile 
0 0
Score : 17

Welcoming new member smile

1 0
Score : 4

can i join?
Air/fire sram lvl 97
IGN : Crisrico
Nation : Sufokia

0 0