FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Illuminatus - Recruiting! (Remington Guild) - New Haven World!

By podgeyirishman March 23, 2015, 19:17:03
Reactions 267
Score : -9

Hi! I'm a newbie to Wakfu and MMOs in general and I'd like to join your guild. I currently play with a lvl 23 xelor Ixiria. The only thing is that I already chose sufokia as my nation, is that a problem? :0

0 0
Score : 587
tarukata|2015-06-06 17:21:51
Hi! I'm a newbie to Wakfu and MMOs in general and I'd like to join your guild. I currently play with a lvl 23 xelor Ixiria. The only thing is that I already chose sufokia as my nation, is that a problem? :0
Definitely not a problem biggrin the guild is Bonta alligned but any nation is welcomed to join. You'll receive an invite soon smile 
0 0
Score : 474

Churrooooooooooooo0oh, I take it you're back from your break then?! HUZZAH biggrin

And yeah Ixiria, Churro's spot on so don't worry about that in the slightest! Nation alignment is just important if you plan to PvP, in which case you'll want to align with the same nation as the guild, otherwise, feel free to play as any Nation as you wish biggrin!!

I'll see you in-game soon!

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 86

Hello again folks of the forums!

Sorry about being away! Had some trouble with my computer but its up and running again to get this week's winners up! As a side note, the new winners have a choice of a custom dragon themed rank of their choice. Hooray for freedom of choice!

Winners of week 11 are:

For the most Guild Points... Toxicality with 399!

For the most Levels (Under 100)... Purplefox with 32!

For the most Levels (Above 100)... Strepitus with 14!

We will be seeing you all again next Sunday for the winners of week 12.

~Sae~

1 0
Score : 90

these guys didn't judge me too harshly for not realizing i had bags i could equip and haven bags that i could enter.

Having lots of fun here, and finding plenty of people to level with smile joined at level 6 a few days ago, and without them i dunno if i would of had anywhere near as much fun levelling

0 0
Score : 2

Hi I have 43 lvl sacrier, can I join? biggrin
nick bloodywizard

0 0

:O Awwh that's good to hear Fueder *_*!! We really do like our Wakfu beginners biggrin!

Ahoy Bloodwizard! I'll try and catch you online so I can give you an invite, or you can try the people listed in bold at the bottom of the first post in this thread, one of them should be online biggrin! I look forward to having you in our guild \o/

Oh oh, Weekly Updaaaaate ^^!

Some guildies asked if we could change the Weekly Unique ranks into custom ones, so we've upgraded them to give them that privilege. Huzzah! I'm kinda looking forward to see what kinda cool ranks they come it with, as long as they stick with our Dragon themed ranking system *_*!

The guild is starting to get super popular now with quite a huge amount coming in over the past couple of weeks. To the point where we're having to remove some inactives earlier (mid-week) than we usually do (the sunday night purge, lol) to meet the demand of people coming in x_x!!

Again the main recruitment post has been updated and added different names for prospective members to contact for an invite, they're like, online alllllll the time, lol x_x

Oh yes! We had a little event guessing when Churro was gonna come back from his little break, hehe. Aaaaand Purp won, getting some pennies to spend, grats :p~ Apparently he's gonna reinvest those kamas and a little more into funding another event, so huzzah! \o/ Looking forward to that biggrin!

We're everywhere; the facts!

Alright, time to get back in-game and run some dungeons happy!! If you wanna join us in Illuminatus, send a messenger pigeon in our direction!

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 3

Hey, I just made a new character its a Cra lvl 9 right now, Im new to the game only got to lvl 21 in one character.
I would like to join your guild tongue

My ingame name is Cranin

0 0

Ahoy Cranin! I'm on every day but around the same time at night so I might not be able to catch you on.
Just try and contact each of the people on the list on our main post, they're at the bottom in bold, it'll be rare if you can't get a hold of any of them.

Hope to catch you in-guild soon biggrin!!

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 50

couple days to go until guild upgrades to level 9 :O then I think we're going for pp/wis/kit skill smile 

0 0

Hey guys! It's Efflo. I just wanted to tell you (so that I don't get kicked out) that I'm gonna be on a hiatus for 2 weeks, as school is coming this Monday (I don't get to exp weekend, sadly). I need to get used to the school schedule to fit Wakfu in; and mainly bc I have a research project to work on.

May luck shine upon Illuminatus~

0 0

Hey hey Efflo! All good man, just jotted it down on the Register so don't worry about it. School does (and should, though not always lol) come first, unfortunately :p We'll be waiting on you !!

~ Infinite

0 0

Hi everyone, I'm new in the wakfu world and I'm trying to find a guild in order to have people to play with.

I'm currently lvl 19 Fire/Air Eniripsa and I'll need a group to farm gobball dungeon soon ^^

Can I join? Even if I'm Sufokian? smile

Ingame name : Ezosa

0 0
Score : 4

Hey people if you want a invite you can always message me in game its Skyvin and we would be happy to have you as long as your active and wan to contribute smile. This guild is great and with your help we will make it greater!

The Silver Dragon!

0 0
Score : 587
Kyrstar|2015-06-13 17:00:23
Hi everyone, I'm new in the wakfu world and I'm trying to find a guild in order to have people to play with.

I'm currently lvl 19 Fire/Air Eniripsa and I'll need a group to farm gobball dungeon soon ^^

Can I join? Even if I'm Sufokian? smile

Ingame name : Ezosa
We are always happy to receive new members! Most of the day there are at least 10 ppl online, in average there is 20 ppl online.

Give me a PM at Churro Burro when you're online or pm any of the names in the first post ^^
0 0

Huzzah, we're now a level 9 Guild! Next we're going for the last Wis+5 and PP+5 upgrades, then onto Level 10 Guild and collecting the final Kit Skill +1 Bonus. After that we'll go back and very quickly start collecting all the other bonuses like dmgs and such. Good times ^^!

Weekly winners for the Custom Ranks will be announced soon in a day or two, so good luck to you all biggrin!

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 86

Hello folks of the forums!

Sae here to give the winners for last week! We seen some good growth in the guild as we had capped in guild points by Wednesday morning of last week! Infinite will probably give more details later, but we are very happy with everyone as we continue to grow and make something special!

Most guild points in a week goes to... Aerofox with 564!

Most levels by a member under 100 goes to... Popsugar with 44!

Most levels by a member over 100 goes to... Skyvin AND Fiery-Fire with 7!

Sorry that we are a day late, I was away on Sunday. Real life, eh? Best of luck to everyone and to those who may join us this week!

0 0
Score : 218

Still Recruiting nice players :3 come and join us !

We don't bite (or at least not all of us o/)

0 0

Heyo^^

I´m "kinda" new to Wakfu, I played the game a few months ago and testes all classes, then quit because of time reasons, played Dofus for a while and now I´m back to Wakfu ^^.

My main chara in the moment is a lvl 15 Enutrof named "Erufmon" (yeah biggrin)(Earth/water) aligned to Bonta and I really would love to join a guild, because of..reasons, like talking to other people and chill with them...yeah biggrin.
Would be really nice if I could join your guild.

Seeya

0 0

Hi. n__n

I'm new to Wakfu (joined 3 days ago).
I'm lvl 23 Sram. My IGN is Minnii..
And, um, I was wondering if I could join your guild..
If ye're still recruiting, if not apologies. ><

^^

0 0
Respond to this thread