FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Illuminatus - Recruiting! (Remington Guild) - New Haven World!

By podgeyirishman March 23, 2015, 19:17:03
Reactions 267
Score : 474

Yeah Zhad, I think everyone has a dirty little corner in their bags for their special trophies x_x!! lol biggrin

Good to catch you on the forum Mukade, see you in game :p

Weekly Update time, hurrah \o/!

Fantastic news this time as we're starting to see solid progress with the guild as a whole. We have more active members now than any other time while having our highest ever average member level too! It's a pretty great feeling that players are sticking around, progressing and growing along with the guild.

We're now also just a couple hundred Guild Points away (by the time I've finished typing this up it'll be reached, lol) from reaching our GP goal needed to increase our Guild Point Cap Limit. Our guildies have been pretty patient while we're been going for this ambitious goal so early on in the guilds lifespan, but now it'll pay off with more guild bonuses coming thick and fast biggrin GJ guys for getting those points each week \o/!

Wanna come join us at Illuminatus? Give me, Saettia, Uberwoo, Zhadek, Elfine Al'Riel or Sukia a poke in-game, or scream at us here below :p

...Can someone 'take care' of her?

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 3

Hi im a new player in wakfu,no i have no background from dofus but i find wakfu and its world interesting and since i literally know nothing about the game, from the description of your guild, it seems like you can help me. I don't know how to join a guild bur if you wouldn't mind i would like to join Illuminatus and yes I'm in remington. Do I have to choose the Bonta nation? Anyways i would love to continue playing Wakfu although i doubt i would if i kept playing alone and if i forgot to mention it earlier yes i am new to this game and the sort of game it is. Thank you for your time and i hope i can join your guild smile 

0 0

Holy, that week went fast! My body's aching from all that crafting x_x!!

Hey Majin, all sorted, good to have you happy!

Weekly Update, Squeee \o/!!

Kind of a big deal this week and a huge milestone for the guild :O!! It seems that we're now self-sustaining, in the way that we no longer have to rely on in-game recruitment to maintain our guild member and active member count, even after kicking inactives on a weekly basis. It's a big moment for us when we know we can attract a decent number of members through word of mouth and our guild presence in the game, and of course waving our flag here on the forums :p

To everyone in Illuminatus, great job representing your guild *_*!!

Ah, other news! Took a while, but we've managed to increase our Guild Point Cap limit to 9000, hurrah \o/!! We're now going for the more important stats for players that'll help you out in the long run, next is the +5 Wisdom Upgrade, then onto others such a Prospecting and Kit Skill :O!

We're expanding, anyone for a cuppa!? :p

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 82

This requires my seal of approval

0 0

Nice Zhad, impressive! I need to get on with some of mine, but ugh, not sure if I can face anymore crafting after that weekend, lol x_x"

Mini-Update! We're working on adding a few new ranks to our guild, now that we're large and have a good spread of members. In addition to that there will be some special unique ranks that are handed out on a weekly basis to guildies who show outstanding progress in certain areas. More information on these to come soon, we'll have them implemented by the end of the week biggrin!

~ Infinite

1 0
Score : 50

Congratulations and welcome to our new Recruitment Officer, 'Child From The Mist'! He will give us bigger scope to get people within the guild from different time zones, acting more on the Asia side. As long as you speak English, come join us!

Some weekly update news! New Ranks have been added to the guild, for those who have progressed well theres a 'Black Dragon' rank to pick up (yes our ranks are all Dragon themed!). We have a rank specifically for those who want to be recognized as a crafter within the guild, using the rank 'Dragon Conjurer'.

There are 2 Unique ranks that are handed out each week for those who have outstanding progress within the guild. Our custom and daily updated register allows us to track how people are doing, enabling us to bring special features like this to the guild. We'll add more as time progresses.

Thats all for now, more news to come soon -Woo

1 0

Update time! biggrin

We're getting some awesome guild bonuses in now, with Wisdom done, we're almost at enough points already to learn Kit Skill, super helpful for everyone that can't wait to use their new equips *_*!

We'll be announcing who are the winners of the Weekly Unique Ranks tomorrow, and perhaps more news on some more unique ranks for our members to try and get! :O!

There's some brainstorming being done at the moment about bringing in some guild events, with prizes! They'll be coming soon when we've got all the details down. I can't wait *_*!

Big news coming soon, but I'll keep that to myself for now :p! I'll post about it here when it's time \o/! Exciting exciting!

Welcome to all our new members who have joined recently, it's great to have you. We look forward to having more players join our family too, don't be shy! biggrin!

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 2

Hey Illuminatus leaders,

About to have my exams soon and I'm forcibly stopping myself from going onto Wakfu; just letting you know since I might hit that 3 - week limit.

I'm currently playing as Blobb (if you remember me smile)

Thanks!

0 0

Hey Blobb, that's totally fine, thanks for telling us about it! I'll add a note into our register about it so everyone's aware of your situation biggrin! You're not the only one too, I've had a few people tell me so far that they'll be busy over the next month or so with exams x_x!! So to you and the rest, good luck, and come back to Wakfu feeling great that you gave it your all. We'll be waiting for you!

~ Infinite

1 0
Score : 86

Hello people of the forums, Saettia here.

I just wanted to post on here to say pretty much what has been said already and saying "Hello" and stuff. We are still growing very fast and I urge people to think about us as we advance up guild rankings. I will be posting our weekly winners starting today and again on Tuesday (A short week this time around! sad) and hopefully we will be onto a weekly update. Nevertheless we will give out our guild winners!

Most guild points in week 7 : Mechi with 599 points!

Most levels gained in week 7 : Xeek with 48 levels!

These two players will be given special guild titles and placed on the guild message.

Congratulations!

Until next week folks of the forums!

1 0
Score : 18

Hello everyone my name is Kieran, I'm a 26 year old Englishman and I played wakfu when it was in beta (man a lot has changed!) and a little dofus before that but now I'm getting back into it and I need some nice guys to play with smile. I work in the evenings so I can play weeknights from 00:30 onwards.

My character is called Chad Manley but he is only level 25 at the moment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Kieran

1 0

Hey Kieran! A fellow Englishman, hurrah \o/! I just logged on for the day (I'll disappear to gobble some Yorkshire Puddings at some point :p) so I'll try and hit you up, otherwise give the people listed on the first post a friendly slap to let you in :p Your level's absolutely fine, we're more than happy and even quite enjoy helping out newer players learn the game, it can be quite daunting at first x_x!

I think a lo0ot of people, me included played in the beta, stopped for generally obvious reasons, and have come back more recently now the game's well polished with lots of content, it's really good *_*!

I'll catch you in game soon biggrin!

~ Infinite

1 0
Score : 50

Hey, so I finally got around to filling in the bio bit (after Inf forced me) so here goes. It is a little cheesy for my taste but ... meh<_<

Hi to everyone reading this, I’m Uberwoo the awesome air/fire (atm) Sram. I played Dofus for about a decade on Rosal and I was the 1st level 200 sram on the whole server. That was a huge achievement for me in my gaming experience and one I am very proud of. Infinite and I are friends irl and ran a guild in Dofus that was very successful and so we thought we would try it in Wakfu too.

I started on Wakfu when it 1st came out with some Dofus friends, but I didn’t really get into it. So I left it for a while and came back 5 months ago and am now totally hooked.

I am a no nonsense person who will usually says exactly what they think and as such be prepared to get an answer that you might not necessarily like if you ask me a question. I do not like certain language or vulgarity that seems to be rife in some games, and I will speak up to those people. Bullying is not tolerated. However there is always banter and laughs to be had, usually in abundance.

I am not an elitist and am happy to help people through any dungeons and assist as much as I can. I do not, however, power level people so if you are hoping to join a guild with high level players to get levelled this place is not for you. We all help each other out, I very often do many dungeon runs with guild members to help drop equips and get experience and often tell people the down side of power levelling. What is the point in having a high level character with no equips that you don’t know how to use? That is a true possibility when getting power levelled. (Unless it’s an alt but that’s very different) I will help people to learn about their character and the game and most importantly having fun along the way!

1 0
Score : 5086

nvm

0 -1
Score : 86

Hello again everyone!

This was a short week for our winners, but never fear! We'll remember them as the first to win their respective areas happy. I know I said in my previous post that we'd be aiming for Tuesdays with this, but we collectively thought Sunday was a good time as well, so we'll stick with this for now! Nevertheless, here are winners for this week!

Most levels under 100 goes to.... Vinyuu with 85!
Most levels over 100 goes to... Xiek with 8!
Most guild points this week goes to... Dingodile with 409!

Big thanks for all the other guild members and helping us grow our little guild into something grand!

~Sae

1 0
Score : 30

Hey there biggrin Dingodile here :3
I noticed on the Chat that i won this week xD
It's a pleasure help the guild grow è_è

2 0
Score : 4

Hi, I came back to the game like 3 days ago and I feel like i need a guild to do dungeons and stuff tongue atm im a level 24 air(bit water) zobal, but I can fill the gap if the guild needs a healer or a tank, I have experience in dofus, wakfu early days, wow, gw2...
so... It´d be nice to have people to hang arround in game.
My ign is Ravagger and im from spain biggrin 

0 0

Hey hey Ravagger, 'tis good to have you :p

Lets get the weekly update going!

This past week Illuminatus has been fantastic with lo0ods of new members coming in taking us to almost full capacity! Do not fear though, as always, we kick all inactives at the end of every week, making more room new members wanting a space in our guild!

Just over 2 months in and we've amassed quite the community in our guild. I really couldn't have expected any more from our members, with how friendly and welcoming they are. A huuuuge thanks to you, we really do appreciate you all \o/!

Bonuses?! Kit Skill done! Level 8 incoming quickly with guildies donating GPs faster than ever before.

The main/first page of this thread has been updated with new information and Uberwoo's bio has been added. Hurrah !

Isn't this stuff supposed to be a secret?..... happy

Fancy joining us? Throw something at me in-game or just say hi in this thread, easy! If you don't wanna talk to me /sadface, the first post hosts some other people to contact instead biggrin

Until next time!

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 4

Hello! Me and my friend have been searching for some guilds recently and decided we'd like to join yours, if you are still recruiting that is. We are on everyday (for at least a few hours), our usernames are Dvanajst (Xelor lvl105) and Firasroga (Masqueraider lvl105). Both of us are from Amakna, I hope that's not a problem. laugh

0 0

Hey Dikaiosyne! You're most welcome to join, we're always recruiting! biggrin!

Seems I just missed you too, though we have 22 people online right now, remember to check our first post for all the people you can contact for an invite biggrin I'll keep trying you every now and then to see if you're both online, or hit me us up when you log in, can't wait to have you both join us biggrin!

I'll catch you both in-game soon \o/!!

~ Infinite

0 0
Respond to this thread