FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Illuminatus - Recruiting! (Remington Guild) - New Haven World!

By podgeyirishman March 23, 2015, 19:17:03

Hi there! Illuminatus is always looking for new members, so if you’re looking for a guild and want to choose the right one, go ahead and read on about our guild and see if it’s the right one for you. First we’ll talk what our guild’s all about, what we stand for and what kind of guild we’re aiming to create. There’ll be a background on how we came about, information of what we’re currently doing, some really funky systems we use to help people progress and keep the guild running the best it can, and further on there’s some stories about the leaders and high ranking members.

We’ll also update this post on a regular basis with new news and any extra information we feel we should be sharing with you. These updates will also be in new separate posts each time, so for those who follow this thread you can find out what’s new without having to read through all this again. :p

fireearthwater:wind:

Our guild is first and foremost about friends, we want to create a home within a game. Somewhere you can log on, throw off your shoes, greet everyone comfortably and chatter about while playing the game.

At the moment the doors are open and we’re welcoming everyone who can speak English to join us, no matter your level. The reason for the language requirement is just so that everyone can communicate with each other, and nobody feels left out. We’re super friendly and more than happy to answer any questions you have and help you learn the game, whether you’re new to Wakfu, or MMOs in general. There’s also a good spread of players within Illuminatus going all the way up to highest levels. The guild is aligned with Bonta.

Illuminatus is led by 3 players; Infinite, Saettia and Uberwoo, who came together after becoming friends within Wakfu itself, had decided that they would come together and form a guild. A super driven trio with a solid track record in MMOs and great experience in leading guilds, backed up by some solid friends, new and old, all aiming to make the guild the best it can be.

Illuminatus came to be Mid-March 2015, right now, we’re a little over 5 months old!

This is a fresh guild and we’re all trying super hard to make grow. And we’re doing it. For new members coming into the guild, it’s a fantastic opportunity to join in ground level and help it progress, and if you’re willing, make a real mark on how it shapes up.

Week on week we’re making huge progress; our member count has now hit the roof and we reach 200 members each week with people knocking on the door to join us. At the end of each week we kick out inactives, to ensure the guild only has active playing members. We’re maxing out our Guild Points quicker and quicker each week also. These are really encouraging signs that our guild is going in the right direction.

Progress has been made in other areas of the guild also. We’ve revamped this, our guild recruitment thread to be more informative. One of our awesome members, Shinzie, has created our own TeamSpeak3 Server, so everyone within the guild can jump on and talk to each other while playing, it even has music room where we usually hang out in listening to each others unique playlists!

In order to keep track of inactivity within the guild, we have created a neat Register that several of our members keep up to date on a daily basis. This way we won’t have our guild filled up with inactive members taking up room that active members could be using up. We have absolutely no intention of holding onto inactive members, or being reluctant to kick them, just because it makes the guild look bigger.

We just managed to buy a Haven World!! Which is located next to the Boat and Drago-Express in the southern Sadida Kingdom!
It's brand new and we're all super excited to get dug into it and create our own little world from scratch. We hope every one of our members helps us build it up and create something special.

We're a maximum Level Guild at 10 and our next Guild Upgrades will be to hit get our final +1 Kit Skill Upgrade! We already have the most important bonuses like +10 Wis, +10 Prospecting and +1 Kit Skill, so next we'll be picking up all the smaller bonuses very quickly, like damages! We have Guild Chests so all our members can take keys, bags and sets when they need them, which is a massive help for players earlier on in the game.

There’s always something extra we’re working on too! Like more recruitment avenues and other guild features aimed at helping players in specific areas are currently in discussion. More news on that to come!

We run an awesome Guild Event every week where a few players can win their own Unique and Custom rank within the guild. Right now in order to win one of those you'll have to beat your guildies in a race to gain Guild Points or Levels (for both those who start the given week under level 100 and another for those over level 100, to make it fair for everyone :p). There may be another way or two you could win custom rank also happy!!

I think that’s the guild information and ethos pretty well covered, if you have an further questions don’t hesitate to ask, we’re more than happy to have a chat with you biggrin!

Here we have some player bios, a little extra information for you that’s focused on the individuals who lead and contribute to the running of the guild. Hopefully this can gave you a further flavour of what we’re about and the kind of gaming experience and leadership qualities we can bring to the table.

Infinite

Hey there, I’m Infinite biggrin! Similar to a large portion of you who play Wakfu, I followed on here from Dofus. Trying out the game on Rushu and then starting anew on Rosal once that server was released. It didn’t take long before I (Infinite, that little white eni) and my IRL friend Uberwoo started up our own guild, which we ran for several years to become one of the most respected guilds on the server, through our focus on solid guild standards.

My proudest moment came when I received more votes from the community than anyone else on Rosal, and therefore went on captain our server in one of the annual Goultiminator tournaments.

With this I felt I achieved everything I set out to do and eventually moved on to try and find a new challenge. I went back to Guild Wars, this time giving the 2nd game a good try, but never quite felt the same as the early days in the original Guild Wars, perhaps my first MMO obsession before Dofus.

With this I returned to Ankama to try out Wakfu, and before I knew it, here I am starting up another guild with friends again, Illuminatus. It feels like home, especially when I bump into old players from Rosal. It’s both comforting and exciting.

My personality leads me to push on and get things done, to a high standard. Like Sae and Woo, we share the majority of the work that goes into the guild, but my strength lies in my drive and desire to manage the situation best I can, to get the best results as efficiently as possible.

I want people to one day look back at Wakfu and reminisce about the game and our guild, feeling that those times were the best ones.

Saettia

Hello everyone, my name is Saettia, or "Sae" as most call me. As stated in the opening briefing from Infinite, I am one of three leaders of Illuminatus and also serve as the team healer when we tackle harder dungeons. At the time of this writing I have been playing Wakfu since October of 2014 and reached level 151 as a Eniripsa.

A little about my background, I originally played Dofus back in the Spring of 2006 and until the Fall of 2011. I played on the server Rushu as several races but found most of my time on my Sacrier, Soulgarden. I enjoyed my time with Dofus and still recall times I had with friends I have made from the game (as I'm sure many people have too). When I finally had put my Mopy set away for good I was level 183, never getting to the 200 plateau. I stopped playing Dofus for good when I decided to focus my studies on becoming a Level II Dental Assistant. I returned to the world of Twelve after a few of my friends decided they wanted to see what Wakfu was like, and yet again, found myself hooked in this universe.

What I bring to the guild is a sound history of being in good guilds in a support role for almost ten years. I do a little of everything in the guild and am always finding out new ways to bring people together. I often find myself in the PR role and helping with the register, as well as brainstorming new ways to push each other (guild mates or non guild mates alike) into having a fun experience in Wakfu.

In all my years playing MMO's (Not as long as you Everquest nuts out there!) I have never been with a guild so devoted on making a positive experience for people, as well as the organization that has gone into its creation.

Uberwoo

Hi to everyone reading this, I’m Uberwoo the awesome air/fire (atm) Sram. I played Dofus for about a decade on Rosal and I was the 1st level 200 Sram on the whole server. That was a huge achievement for me in my gaming experience and one I am very proud of. Infinite and I are friends irl and ran a guild in Dofus that was very successful and so we thought we would try it in Wakfu too.

I started on Wakfu when it 1st came out with some Dofus friends, but I didn’t really get into it. So I left it for a while and came back 5 months ago and am now totally hooked.

I am a no nonsense person who will usually say exactly what they think and as such be prepared to get an answer that you might not necessarily like if you ask me a question. I do not like certain language or vulgarity that seems to be rife in some games, and I will speak up to those people. Bullying is not tolerated. However there is always banter and laughs to be had, usually in abundance.

I am not an elitist and am happy to help people through any dungeons and assist as much as I can. I do not, however, power level people so if you are hoping to join a guild with high level players to get levelled this place is not for you. We all help each other out, I very often do many dungeon runs with guild members to help drop equips and get experience and often tell people the down side of power levelling. What is the point in having a high level character with no equips that you don’t know how to use? That is a true possibility when getting power levelled. (Unless it’s an alt but that’s very different) I will help people to learn about their character and the game and most importantly having fun along the way!

~

Thanks for taking your time and reading a little about us, we all hope you’ll come and join us happy Feel free to post a message on the forums or message Infinite, Shinzums/"African Gold Digger"/Shinzie, Pinnacle/Saettia, Crecia, Dialectus, Erbro, Grawcia/Grawka/Gracja, Shumape, Donnovan or Mamadohoe in-game with any queries about the guild, an invite, or even just a chat. We look forward to hearing from you.

Illuminatus.

20 -20
Reactions 266
Score : 15798

Legit.

3 -1
Score : 474

Hey everyone, joint-leader Infinite here happy!

I think a little background on us to give you a taster of what we're about, is in order!

The guild at the moment is a little over a week old, made by a 3-strong team of active leaders.

Myself and Uberwoo came from many many years of leading a successful guild on Rosal, with Saettia similarly leading a guild on Rushu. We're all pretty excited about building something new together in Wakfu biggrin!

With Illuminatus being a fresh new guild, it's pretty exciting, and we're super try-harding to make it work the best we can.

If anyone has any questions, or just wants to chat, feel free to do it here or in game; Shoot for myself, Uberwoo, Saettia, or our Recruitment Officer Sukia (thanks for making this thread!).

Edit: Shhh Jerry, spoilers!! :p~~

3 -1
Score : 234

Alright, guys. Topic has been cleansed of rule-breaking posts. Please keep it civil.

1 0

Good news update! We've accepted almost 20 more new members in the past 2 days, and it's continuing to go up today biggrin!

We have a neat little system us leaders and recruitment officers use, to help keep track of who's going inactive within our guild, which means we won't have any inactives filling up spots, or trying to make our guild look bigger than it is. We're really looking to have well sized, fully active guild happy!

We've also allied with another new guild called The Pride, hopefully we can encourage each other on to make a success biggrin! Good luck guys \o/

Baby steps I know, but still, it's exciting for us to be going in the right direction biggrin!

- Infinite

1 0
Score : 236

Hello there! This week has been absolutely amazing, we have grown by almost forty new members and still continuing to grow day by day. As this is the second week of us being a guild, we are proud to say we are nearly at one hundred member's and hoping to keep going! We hope to have more members joining our soon to be big family. Thanks to all who have joined us, you have made a community into a family.

- Sukia (Head Recruiter)

2 0

Illuminatus Weekly Update!

At this point with a decent number of members, we've decided to create our own TeamSpeak3 server, one of our awesome members Shinzie set it up, and also added a guild radio *_*! It's already getting some serious use and we're on it every day \o/

We've updated our ranking system to be a little more fun, using ranks of Dragons! New members will join as an Unhatched Egg, but will quickly begin their path from a Hatchling, through other stages and eventually a Dragon, and perhaps even more powerful forms !

After only our 2nd week as a guild we managed to easily reach the 7500 Guild Point cap for the week, which we think it pretty good going for a new guild! Guild Bonuses coming thick and fast! biggrin! I can't wait to see what next week brings biggrin!

If anyone's interested in joining our family, feel free to say hi here on the forum, or give us a friendly slap in game, on either Infinite, Saettia, Uberwoo, or Sukia.

Have fun \o/ - Infinite

1 0
Score : 11738

had our ups and downs, but still wishing you all the luck with your guild smile 

0 0

Cheers bro!

Mini Update today \o/

We have a new guild banner for this thread, because why not? biggrin! Hurrah for amateur photoshop skills x_x lol

Our guild also hit Level 6 and shooting straight for Level 7 biggrin

More updates to come later \o/!

I think someone's onto us...lol

- Infinite

1 0
Score : 50

woot woot, guild level 7!!!

1 0

Hey guys, big update post today!

We've revamped our recruitment post with lo0ods of information about our guild and our key members, hopefully this can give you all a good feel for the type of guild and people we really are biggrin! We'll continue to update it with even more info, updates, guild news and player bios as time goes on.

Here's a weekly update on how things have been progressing for Illuminatus! Oh, and we're almost at our 1 month anniversary :O!

We accepted 49 new players into the guild within the past week, blasting the guild to almost 3/4 capacity. That's even after we've removed all inactive members from within the guild!

Again, another week of reaching our Guild Points Cap even quicker, this time almost 48 hours quicker than the previous week. Our speedy progress doesn't show any signs on slowing, in fact, it's even ramping up *_*!

Anyways, that's all for now, I'll be back later with more guild news biggrin!

Has our secret salad exposed us?!

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 91

Hi! My name is Takeshi Frost from the Phaeris server, and while we're being migrated, I would like to join your guild, since it's getting rather boring without a guild in remington smile. My IGN Is Also Takeshi Frost.

P.S. I've tried to message you guys ingame, but you are normally not online T_T

0 0
Score : 2

hello my IGN is Yert and i was wondering if u have any slots open for another member? AKA i would like to join biggrin

0 0
Score : 82
TakeshiFrost|2015-04-14 06:04:00
Hi! My name is Takeshi Frost from the Phaeris server, and while we're being migrated, I would like to join your guild, since it's getting rather boring without a guild in remington smile. My IGN Is Also Takeshi Frost.

Hey welcome to Remington. I'm a guild member (they know me as Zhadek). It's probably due to the Time zone difference, but they are online everyday.

I'll notify them of both of you guys applications as soon as they hop ingame (server is under maintenance at this moment).
0 0
Score : 189
Drejn-87|2015-04-14 12:04:22
TakeshiFrost|2015-04-14 06:04:00

Hey welcome to Remington. I'm a guild member (they know me as Zhadek). It's probably due to the Time zone difference, but they are online everyday.

I'll notify them of both of you guys applications as soon as they hop ingame (server is under maintenance at this moment).
Hi! This is takeshi frost's main account. (Takeshi FRost is my old acct. ) I'll be using this one instead for sometime (I just have to switch servers now whenever I play biggrin) Thank you for replying, and I'll try to catch up to your timezone smile

EDIT: My Remington toons (I can also call them RemingToons :3) are
Haru Desu and Kyoko Des
0 0

Hey there Yert, welcome to the guild, managed to catch you as soon as I got on biggrin!

Takeshi, I'm on the for day now and I'll try and hit you up to see if you're on, otherwise give me slap on Infinite happy!

0 0
Score : 668

hey, Id like to join. my account name is R4inynight, and my main is called Alice Bloodsmile... can you whisper me sometime, since no one is now online...

0 0

Welcome Alice, good to have you biggrin!

Another week gone, another weekly update!

This week we've passed our guilds 1 month anniversary, hurrah! The brings good news such as, every week since we've been a guild, we've maxed out our Guild Points yet again even quicker! Hurrah for more active members \o/ Our guild average level is also sneaking up, we're happy to accept any player at any level, but also help them out with as much information as possible so they can progress through the early stages with as little frustration as possible (Wakfu can be a little overwhelming and confusing sometimes x_x"!).

If you wanna join in on the fun, hit us up here or in-game on Infinite, Saettia, Uberwoo or Sukia. I'll add a few more names to the list, as we can't be online all the time, unfortunately :'O If they're offline, give Zhadek, Shinzie or Gelito a slap!

No0oooh, my all-seeing eye!

~ Infinite

0 0
Score : 82

I don't even know why i keep that thing in my haven bag....

0 0
Score : 278

Mukade reporting in.

0 0
Respond to this thread