FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Gay friendly guild [Remington]

By chubbiehubbie - MEMBER - December 29, 2014, 16:36:03

Hey Guys (and Girls), I'm recruiting a gay/friendly guild in the Remington server, message me (or in game) if you keen to join.

In game character is Thessus.

1 -1
Reactions 8
Score : 548

Erm.. no offense to gays or whatever, it is not my intention to offend anyone as I am not anti-gay whatsoever.

Anyway, what I wanted to say is why make a gay guild? Like what does it matter if someone is gay or not? If I were to make a hetero guild I would get offended for it... why can't you just make a guild where everyone gets accepted no matter what their sexuality, race or WHATEVER is..

3 0
Score : 234

Hey Coyox,

Good point, however it is not specifically for gay people, as it says gay friendly.
It is meant to be a guild, where it is more comfortable with the topic, for players to be themselves.

Also guild are for like minded people, so gay friendly guild is more what the guild is about.

1 -1
Score : 1749
chubbiehubbie|2014-12-29 17:36:07
Hey Coyox,

Good point, however it is not specifically for gay people, as it says gay friendly.
It is meant to be a guild, where it is more comfortable with the topic, for players to be themselves.

Also guild are for like minded people, so gay friendly guild is more what the guild is about.
Yes, because of course there's gay discrimination in every level 10 international guild

It's common sense that being homophobic brings a bad reputation to your guild. There's a reason why people who call others faggots and such are never appreciated.
0 0
Score : 2401

The funny thing is - If I were to make a guild around cats and were to promote it as a 'guild for people who are crazy about cats', no one would even think twice about it. No one would say 'people can like cats in other guilds too' or anything.

I think what the leader is trying to do it just bring people together who have overlapping interests and life experiences. I can only see that as a good thing.

I wish you best of luck building your guild!

~ Karah

0 0
Score : 1556

Good luck! It sounds like a great idea!

0 0
Score : 780
Trolololo4|2014-12-29 20:53:50
Yes, because of course there's gay discrimination in every level 10 international guild

It's common sense that being homophobic brings a bad reputation to your guild. There's a reason why people who call others faggots and such are never appreciated.
Hello, I'm an Agnostic Transgender and this intrigues me. This section caught my attention as Trolololo4 has posted in this thread. She is my inspiration as she has shown me that even I can be accepted as-long as people are trusting. I hope this guild can prosper and show how each person is accepted regardless of their gender or orientation, whether Human or Non-Human, we should all get along, as 4chan Bible says, mods are gods.

Continue to stay healthy and brush your teeth everyday.

When you are next in game, I will message you about this Divine Sanctuary of a guild and how your post has changed my life for the better. trans pour la vie

I am using a different account since my character names are highly secret and people would become quite envious and might shroud me with pure angst and resentment. My name is Femme Nyst and this is my story.

3 -2
Score : 852
Trolololo4|2014-12-29 20:53:50

No...

And while I do wish you luck with your guild, I find it sad you felt the need to make one, it sort of sends the impression that most guilds are not gay-friendly which I would hope wasn't the case.
1 0
Score : 11

Does guild still work?

0 -1
Respond to this thread