FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Brurs

By Taz-87 - MEMBER - April 09, 2014, 17:28:30

Introduction/ Who are we?

Hello! My name is Heart, and I am the current Guild Mistress of The Brurs. We are a small English speaking Guild who are opening it's doors to everyone to come and join us! smile

The Brurs are Level 10, and we own a Haven World in The Wild Estate. Our current guild buffs are: -

● 20 % All Damage
● 20 % All Resists
● 35 Hp
● 15 Lock
● 10 Dodge
● 5% Craft Exp
● 5 Wisdom
● 10 Prospecting
● 5 Initiative

Policy

Our policy is simple. Treat others how you wish to be treated yourself. As guildies we are here to help and support each other, and to have fun in the process.

Who to Contact

Contact Heart, Oh Snap, True Thomas, The Morrigan, Khajiit, Torrential, or any online member for an invite or more information

_
0 -1
Reactions 8
Score : 985

Bumping to say we are still recruiting and, since we last posted we've poured quite a bit of work into our Guild and Haven World. We are now level 9 and our guild buffs are:

• 15% All Damage
  • 20% Earth Resist
  • 15% Air, Fire and Water Resist
  • 25 Hp
  • 5 Lock
  • 5 Dodge
  • 5% Craft Exp

0 -1
Score : 11

Good evening guys ^^
I am currently looking for a friendly, active guild to join, and I happened to see this post in the forums. I hope you guys are still recruiting~

0 0
Score : 358

Hi I've been a member of Brurs for abuot 2 months now and now I'm SUUUUUU-PERRRRRRR
ign:
Kevers
Pee Pee

0 0
Score : 985

Glad to see you could join our little family Lee-lee biggrin

Hi I've been a member of Brurs for abuot 2 months now and now I'm SUUUUUU-PERRRRRRRign:KeversPee Pee

A perfect example of the craziness that goes on, we love you and your manga hair though Kev XD
0 0
Score : 358

Today a lady told me that I have manga hair. I asked her if she thought if all Asian people have manga hair and she took a while to respond. She correctly answered, no. I was pleased but didn't believe her. Disclaimer: This is hat hair (also what I told her, she didn't believe me) We went our separate ways biggrin

0 0
Score : 713

Wow Kev that's some epic hair, you know how much rubbish I used to put on my hair to get it like that in college!

0 0
Score : 782

I just want to thank our new members, we've had such a great reaction to this post and found some great friends, we're still recruiting so contact us if you want to be a Brur!

0 0
Score : 5

i would like to join the brurs, i've tried looking for the members suggested but where online, I'm a lvl 82 enu and a friendly one :3

0 0
Respond to this thread