By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Fire Academy[Guild Bonus & Haven World Bonus Completed]

By FhilyboyTheBadboy - MEMBER - March 25, 2014, 14:44:49
Reactions 600
Score : 104

Edited: NVM I was in the wrong server looking for a guild my bad Dx! But neat guild!

0 0
Score : 88

Can I join? :3

IGN: Blood Chosen

0 0
Score : 30

Hi!

This looks like a mighty guild you guys have. And I'd like to be part of it smile
I'm active new player honing my lvl 46 mummy's fire-power.
And I'm very interested on joining this awesome Hall of the Mighty so to speak biggrin

With best wishes,

Hommik

0 0
Score : 2

Hi there.

My main is a lev 44 Sram ( so a little bit low) with a Trank and Lumino sidekick and most of the premium stuff(pet,mount,subscription).

As with every mmo i've played over the years i'm a very dedicated player and love to be part of a nice guild.

The chars name is Thebrokenone.

Due to a rather severely damaged left arm (bad as a lefty) i'm a slow tipper right now. So i'm sorry for my slow pace.

0 0

Not sure if you're still recruiting but I'd like to join.
IGN: Winne (41 Eca)

I played Dofus for probably over 2 years and just recently felt like getting back into Wakfu ^^

0 0
Score : 38

hello can i join im with steam account my name is moxienuby lv 20 sacrificer

0 0
Score : 608

01001010 01101111 01101001 01101110

Join?

IGN: The Bot

0 0

i just came back to the game and would like to join a guild, and this one seems really nice.

IGN: Biggi

0 0
Score : 2609
The Fire Academy still Recruiting!

The Fire Academy Meeting: October 12, 2014.

The Fire Academy Flag Event in Bonta -After the meeting-
Having fun with guildies.
Suggested by Fruit-Cake.

As the leader of the guild im very happy that im surrounded with good guildmates,
Since we almost have all the buildings we need in haven world.
we are just lacking and need more good,dedicated and loyal members.
If you think you are that guy just be active and show your dedicated to the game,
You can Join/Try Fire Academy.

The are no perfect guild,
but with your cooperation we will bring the Guild to the next Level.
More fun,events and Organization.
Im Inviting Steam players,player with booster and Dofus player to join us.
I/We happy to teach and power level you all if you want.

0 0
Score : 4227

Though many people around that left your guild said that you're full of multiboxers and never play with eachother, lmao.

1 -1
Score : 1187

Just wondering, do you guys take people from other nations too? I'm in Amakna. I'm new to this whole guild thing; I started playing this game with a friend and we both just did all the dungeons and stuff together with our sidekicks. Now my friend is thinking of quitting because we've kind of reached a dead end in that we can't really do any of the higher level dungeons.

I'm a level 109 water sadida and I have a level 90 Air/Fire Iop as well.

Forgot to leave IGNs:

Kurisu Okabe

Nia Lochlain

0 -1

That is true that many of our guildies are multi boxer, thats because I and other members are playing with not so good timezone. Like myself im from Asia and other leaders are from australia, most of the other players are sleeping or tired when i log.Everyone know that waiting for other people to log is pain in the ass.
Even im doing multiboxing, im always to open give them guidance and suggestion.
Its always good to see them to explore and exp the game with themselves and guildies.
Also Ankama is on the Progress now on making the Group Finder and its a good news to all the player.

Never play with each other is not the term, there are many guildies who play with other guildies, Guild have 200 slot even we have more multiboxers we can still invite people to play with guildies who only got 1 or two accs.

Our guild is changing everyweek, and starting to solve that issue.

0 0
Score : 5

Hello, could I quite possibly join? I'm part of riktus clan but I've decided not to PvP anymore since I found out how broken the system is, people don't have honor in PvP and they only hunt lower-levels for merit and glory orbs, I might change my nation and I just left the Rogue'S Gallery guild since I played for a week without seeing any guildmate online, my IGN is InflowOF and I play actively like 6 days in a week (not all the time though).

0 0

hello Inflowof, sure we still have slot in fire academy. we accept any nation but most of the members are from bonta. ill be online later 15:00 servertime.
IGN: Fhil in the blank, Im genius not stufhil

0 0
Score : 312

Hello everyone! Can I join your Guild? I just changed server, because mine (Efrim), was too low on population. Right now I'm trying to make my Sram back. smile

IGN: Harker

0 0

Hello :3
I'm Tezma! I've been bouncing around trying to find a guild to no avail (Guilds I'm interested in either don't exist anymore or don't like PvP). I made contact with one of the guild members and hope to find what I'm looking for here!

Hope to hear from you soon smile 

0 0

Hi!
I'm Summon Said (Osa lv55) and I would like to join as well. I'm more into crafting than anything else but i'm willing to spare some time to help reach the guild goals.

0 0
Score : 232

Hey, I tried messaging the leaders but I guess no one was on. I'm Fooly a level 85 masq and I'm hoping I could join your guild.

0 0

Hi there i was searching for an active and cooperative guild, i'm a lv 54 Osa and my ign is Atsidas can i join?

0 0
Score : 78

Hello. I'd like to join your guild if you are still recruiting. My char name is Tonkatsucurry (94 Fog). Thanks smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread