By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Fire Academy[Guild Bonus & Haven World Bonus Completed]

By FhilyboyTheBadboy - MEMBER - March 25, 2014, 14:44:49
Reactions 600
Score : 1

EDIT: Message removed.

0 0
Score : 32

Hello,

I'm returning player, haven't been playing for couple of years. Looking for guild to get back on track.

1. Anthony Stark
2. 161 - Osa
3. Average 2 per day, but may vary depending on day
4. GMT +2
5. Nop
6. I'm pretty easy going and ready to help u guys.
7. I don't talk much. smile 
8. Yes

0 0
Score : 75
Your character name
Nani-Izanagi

Level & Class
lvl 20 Hupper currently 

How many hours do you play a day/week? (Give estimate)
as much as I can but roughly speaking, 2-3hours a day. 
Obviously more when im having a day off at work.

What time zone are you in?
CEST.
Living in Germany.

Do you multiclient/have alts or heroes? If yes to either, please provide names.
Yup i do.

Names are as follows : 
Nani-Okuninushi (Eni)
Nani-Tsukuyomi (Cra)

Why are you interested in joining us and why should we pick you?
Impression of the guild is really positive.
To be humble, I consider myself to be friendly and I do have some knowledge about Wakfu due to the fact that this isn't my first time playing Wakfu.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Chris here.
As stated above, I'm from germany .

Other games I play are currently dauntless and HOTS.

Do you have Booster/Subscription?
Yup.
0 0
Score : 184

Hello

1. Name: Alphonrisme

2. Level & Class: 86 Eniripsa

3. How many hour do you play a day/week? about 4h per day 

4. Time Zone: Gmt +2

5. Do you multiclient/have alts or heroes? No

6. Why are you interested in joining us and why should we pick you? 

Well, look like a nice, active and friendly guild, my guild's members' level is pretty high. I have no one to play with. 

7. Tell us a little about yourself: 

Heal, support, revive,... I like helping others. With me, no one will die. But my damage isn't very high (it's take too long when i solo). I'm looking for active, friendly guild like yours.

8.Do you have booster/subscription? 

No (so no one let me join their guild ? )

0 0
Score : 161

1. Penetrice
2. 137 Osa
3. About 4-5 hours a day, sometimes i take a break and will play another game, but for the most part im pretty actively playing this game.
4. EST United States
5. I do have 2 alts that i use on this same account, Sram 136 Daaenarys, eni 136 Alexal.  I also have another account that i occasionally play with a 91 feca, 91 fogger, and 86 enu.  I made this second account because i was having trouble finding players to play with.  I'm open to focusing on just my main account/ character when playing with others :].
6. I'm looking for a more social gameplay. This game is quite difficult to play solo, and i'm getting to the levels where i need groups and assistance.  I'm always willing to give back of course.  Should lower level/ more inexperienced players need help i will be more than willing to do so.  I'm also at the point where i need to start crafting for better gear and a Haven world would be wonderful for that biggrin
7. I'm 25, I live in the US, i've played wakfu on and off for about 2 years, and prior to that when i was younger i played dofus.
8. Yes, on both accounts.

0 0
Score : 42
1. Name: Saturne

2. Level & Class: Lvl 142, Xelor

3. How many hour do you play a day/week?  4-5 hours

4. Time Zone: Gmt +2 (Italy)

5. Do you multiclient/have alts or heroes? Yes, rarely though

I was in the Guild 2 years ago and it was a pretty fun time, lots of events and a super active chat.

7. Tell us a little about yourself: 

Hobbies IRL:
-Fantasy books (favorite is Mistborn)
-Anime/Mangas (top 3: Berserk, Gintama, HxH)
-Cooking 

Ingame:
-I'm a pretty slow leveler, I like to explore new content, I love challenging dungeons & PVP (was ranked 2nd Xel in Bonta before the update *snif*)
-I like helping newcomers and sometimes reexploring the early level content of the game

8.Do you have booster/subscription? 
Yas.
0 0
Score : 114
1. Your character name - Lovely Asura

2. Level & Class - Lv 88 currently, Sacrier

3. How many hours do you play a day/week? (Give estimate) - Depending on what occurs, I play daily from the moment I wake up till the moment I get bored or pass out [About 12 hours per day usually]

4. What time zone are you in? - EST Standard time

5. Do you multiclient/have alts or heroes? If yes to either, please provide names. - I do not multi-client nor have alts, I like to focus on one and I can't afford heroes~

6. Why are you interested in joining us and why should we pick you? - Well I'm glad you asked! I'm interested in joining for three reasons! biggrin 1, You speak English, yay~ 2, You *appear* friendly, whether you truly are or not I'll have to find out as I meet you all. 3, I am looking for a guild to call home so I can relax and play the game with friends rather than on my lonesome in a depressing way~

7. Tell us a little about yourself. - Well, I am a weird child~ First of all, I like to joke around a bit too much sometimes, cause it's just what I default to when I don't know what else to talk about. Cause let's face it, finding a topic to talk about every day is difficult after a while, especially for the ones who don't talk often. But I do try to be chatty, at the very least the guild chat will be moving if I am bored and want to talk to someone~ tongue Uh, that's all I can think of. I'm sure you'll learn more if I join. xD

8.Do you have Booster/Subscription? - NOPE! biggrin I'm too poor for this~
0 0
Score : 74

1. Your character name:
Abaxoth,  then you'll know the title. wink

2. Level & Class:
Level 17, Ourbingak.

3. How many hours do you play a day/week? (Give estimate)
Approximately 1-2 hours a day currently, will be more active with a guild.

4. What time zone are you in?
-6 GMT, CST U.S

5. Do you multiclient/have alts or heroes? If yes to either, please provide names.
Nah.

I have had experience in managing  a guild over on Nox, and I've been told I'm friendly and approachable. I mostly enjoy helping people or just even chatting while running dungeons/killing things, grim I know. :p

7. Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, I used to be over on Nox back in 2013-2015 before my guild splintered and eventually went their own way. I tried to stay around and help the lower levels with my decently high feca at 150 but eventually grew bored after I couldn't find anyone else to help or grind with at my level. So I left, decided just the last week to come back with a fresh start and new chapter and out of sheer interested decided to join Remington as opposed to going back on Nox, I forgot how painful the early levels are.

8.Do you have Booster/Subscription?
Nope, what does it even doooooo?

0 0
Score : 2

1. Hivane.
2. Xelor, lvl 28 but rising quickly.
3. 2-3 hours sessions along the day.
4. Pacific Time
5. Currently none 
6. I'm not new to the game, but I'm new to the International server, I know nobody and It gets boring quickly. I want to meet people to befriend, have someone to chat with while I'm doing my stuff, and co-op from time to time either to help me or someone else.
7. I like roleplaying, kinda. Each time I create a characther in any MMO I invent a backstory for them, and although, and In my mind I'm always in-characther, even if I do not speak as if I where. I love to do quests and to hang out in-game, because those are the activities that makes me feel in-characther the most.
8.None

0 0
Score : 38
Your character name
Rogakh

Level & Class
lvl 50 Osamoda

3-4 hours a day or more depending on the day.

GMT

None at all.

First name i picked off the list of guilds on forums :]  Look alot like the best chance i have of finding players to enjoy this game with.

Dont really share info about myself too freely online - who knows after playing together for awhile....

No.
0 0
Score : 36

1. Your character name
Truffarrow (have 8 other chars with variations of Truf)
2. Level & Class
6 chars 165, 1 char 150 and leveling some others)
Totally depends on the day, it can be 1 hour or 10 hour.
Brazil. GMT -3
5. Do you multiclient/have alts or heroes? If yes to either, please provide names.
Yes, i use 2 accounts with 2 clients. Truffarrow, Trufbomb, Truftoss, Trufs, Trufheal, Truff-Sword, Trufblood, Truftank.
I'm interested mainly in have some ppl to chat and ppl with professions. I never leveled a profession (only trapper), so I really need ppl to craft my equipments. I dont really know why you "should" pick me, but i'm ready to help others if you do.
I'm mainly a solo player. Started to play some years ago and really like the gamestyle. I play usually 2 weeks ~2 months and then i stop por 1~2 months.
Yes, I always use boosters with my accounts.

0 0
Score : 42
1. Your character name
Biofrost

2. Level & Class
Level 123, Ecaflip

It can vary from 1-5 hours a day depending on the amount of work I have

PDT

I used to have 2 other heroes; Bioptics, and Biogen but only currently play Biofrost

While I enjoy the game I just try to have fun with it and need some guidance as I reach higher levels.
I don't know anyone who plays Wakfu and would like to make more friends in the game.

I'm a 20 year old man who currently lives and attends University in San Francisco.
I'm French and have lived in 6 countries in my life which explains my fluent English.

Yes, subscription. Thinking about buying the hero pack again but would like to play around solo for a bit. 
0 0
Score : 157

1. Your character name
Hipster God

2. Level & Class
lvl 99 Feca

It can vary from 1-5 hours a day depending on the amount of work I have

EST

yes, Maximum Effort and Sekhmet Heka

I just came from stopping playing in 2016 and I am so lost and I want to craft more

I'm a 25 year old man who currently lives and attends University in Puerto Rico.

Yes, Hero 

0 0
Your character name
Kelaj

Level & Class
lvl 71 cra

around 15 hours a week

GMT +2

Nope.

The thing is, I love the game but it's not that engaging as solo. I'm a very talkative person and thus I'm looking for an active and friendly guild, and this one looks just like that.

Namee is Melihcan, I'm from Turkey.
I just finished the University (department of civil engineering).

Nope.
0 0
Score : 5
Character name?
Pingerz

Level & Class
LVL 88 Sacrier

at least 3/4 times a week for a few hours

AWST

Nah

It's an English speaking guild and I'm so lonely atm! Just started playing again and theres nobody willing to play or chat to me lmao. Its a chance to actually play with other people again.

21 year old Female, studying full time and working a lot so WAKFU is great to chill out with. Used to play Dofus waaaay back when it all started and I was a lil kid lmao. Still kind of new to WAKFU but I know it enough to help others out etc.

Yes! I'm on the Adventure booster atm
0 0

1. Your character name
Misayo
2. Level & Class
Level 138 Osa​​​​​​​
Level 138 Enirispa
Level 138 Eliotrope

20+ hours a week
UK UTC+1
Yes to alts their names are:
Lady Misayo 
Daisy Duck

I'm interested in joining you because I'm an old player who just started playing again, when I used to play I was in the Fire Academy and it made the game much more enjoyable and interactive, I want to be apart of an engaging guild, make friends and reach the top level and help people out biggrin I also have high level gathering professions and would be more than happy to gather materials, bake bread etc for people who would need them.
I'm a 23 year old from the United Kingdom, who loves this game and wants to play with people. smile
I'm buying the 30 day God subscription this Thursday!! 

Thank you & I really hope I can make it into the guild smile 

0 0
Score : 26

1. Your character name
XBeast

2. Level & Class
145 osa, 137 iop, 137 enu, 119 sac.

about 20 hours

UK UTC +1

xRyko, Chunkillah, Gold Rigger 

I'm interested in joining because I used to be in this guild 3 years ago and would like to join the guild I used to be in. You should pick me because I have level 80+ in all crafting professions and I wouldn't mind crafting something for someone if they asked me smile

7. Do you have Booster/Subscription?
going to get 30-day god subscription this Thursday so I can play 3 char.

0 0
Score : 325

1. Your character name
Fevax(if you cant find me you can pm me here so i can add you for a later conversation)
2. Level & Class
150 masq, 123 sadi, 56 ouginak
Depends on the day, 0 to 6
 GMT +2
I single client 3 heroes
I've been feeling lonely and want to be able to help people doing dungeons and stuff
I'm a returning player, used to play with my wife in another guild but years after i log in and the guild is empty. I've been feeling lonely and looking to be a part of actively playing people.
I have hero booster

0 0
Score : 185
1. Your character name
Danae Marisol
2. Level & Class
lvl 96 Truck Driver (Huppermage^^)
When i play then in 2-4 Hour session. around 2-5 times a week(depends on my mood)
UTC+1/CET greetings from Germany
No Multiclient no heroes. I am using an Iop(Sparksen Marisol) and a Enripa(Kaeda Marisol) when i play alone.
I am very interested in competetiv PvE and Dungeon running(in the Moment i try to get nice rankings in the low level dungeons). But mostly i search advise how i can lvl better. i have a bit of experience in MMOs and guilds (played for around 1 year gw2 and played for almost 3 years poe. Both Competetive) and hopefully can play with this guild the High lvl content. Also i really like helping newbies/answering questions
I am 21 years old. Love Videogames/Animes and i really like chatting a lot in the games i play (but there is no global chat in wakfu so a guild chat would be great). i watched wakfu as a chield on Tv and forgot it for almsot 10 years til i found it on netflix and after that i found this game and falled in love with its interesting mechaniks/economics/characters i never seen before.
Yes the hero Booster. for me absolutly necessary to play this game alone e,e
0 0

0 0
Respond to this thread