By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Fire Academy[Guild Bonus & Haven World Bonus Completed]

By FhilyboyTheBadboy - MEMBER - March 25, 2014, 14:44:49
Reactions 601
Score : 2611

hey guys,
hows the guild?

im really happy that theres alot of people who are interested to join our guild.
Our town still recovering from the destruction.lol
ill be back in 1 to 2 weeks more.
Once i get back there will be a kama rain, guild event meetings and cool stuffs.

soldat,burning,starger, apu, kira,kiwara,dark,crookie,merc,nerri- and other high rank member of our guild.
take over while im away.
if you guys can buy the market while im away that will be awesome,or someone can lend our guild like 1m kamas ill give it once i get back . and donate resources to buy the market.

Take care everyone.

0 0
Score : 2

I am interested on joining the guild, since I mostly play alone it would be fun to have other people to play with, are you still recruiting?

IGN: Mochi-Kun

0 0
Score : 165

Hi everyone, Soldat here. With Fhil away due to rl stuff, your best bet if you want to join the guild is to PM one of the people that Fhil listed in his post. If you pm me - please be patient and aware that I'm often afk crafting large runs of stuff, so I might not see your message until I get back.

0 0
Score : 80

Hi there,

I am a pretty casual player, im only a level 40 earth feca and would love to join you guys.

I play from australia so Timezones are always an issue

0 0

Hello, I'm a level 26 Cra and I would like to join the guild, my IGN is: Elih.

0 0
Score : 3

Hi, I'm new on the server, with a lvl 41 ecaflip. If it's possible, I'd like to join your guild !

IGN: Yojimboh

0 0

Hello i would like to join this guild! Ive played in the open beta but dont remember much, im actually playing 2 chars at once, one air sacrier and the other a fira cra, they are both low level but i hope that wont mean much as im looking forward to play this game for awhile. My IGNs are Lomea and Ethaa.

0 0
Score : 42

I am interested to join guild. Actually 20lvl. IGN: Alonat.

0 0
Score : 200

yo you guys looking for any new members? my friends kinda stopped play so im all by myself but i still want to play :3 i'd love to join up with you guys

IGN: Chiicat

0 0
Score : 1707

Mhh, wonder why I have no complaints for this guild

Oh right, because it's ACTUALLY full of smart people and ACTUALLY pretty kind and has a nice reputation.

*Cough cough*

First synergy member I find

*Coff*

0 -1
Score : 4

Hello,

I am interested in joining this guild to find someone to play with & get Wakfu friends smile
my ingame name is: Proxis

Cheerful regards!

0 0

Hello, I'm interested to join your guild.

I have a Rogue Earth lvl 31.
I used to play on the server Aerafal, yes I'm french. So my english is not always perfect.

My name is : K'Asskou

0 0

Hello, I would love to join your guild, I'm kinda new player, got 33 Cra on Nox, just started there with Eni, looking for groups to play with from very beginning.
IGN: Razuberi, hard to say which lvl (6-20).

0 0
Score : 222

Excuse me, but is your guild still recruiting at the moment? I would like to join your guild, it's really hard and boring to play alone and I have quite enough of multi-boxing at the moment.

IGN: Kabuki-Sensei (Level 5X Masqueraider)

0 0

Can I join you guys? Xelor lvl 4X, IGN: Iaur

0 0
Score : 462

hello guys smile

I would like to join your guild if its possible..

Im lvl 55 summon osa . I play regular and i hate to play solo... I returned to the game like week ago from a 2 years break and i found my self alone and its annoying sad..

IGN: Zeruri

thx again i hope to see you guys some time

0 0

Hey there. I started playing Wakfu yesterday. I used to play dofus, but i dont know too much about the game. I would really want to join your guild if possible. I am playing as Iop. I am friendly, willing to help guild in any way i can be part of fun gaming.

IGN: Powerdash

0 0
Score : 2611

I just got back to the game.

okey i will contact you ingame Powerdash.

0 0

Hi! I'm a Level 19 Sacrier who's pretty new to the game. I would love to join this guild!

IGN: Potassium

0 0

Hi i would love to join the guild as im feeling quite lonely ingame and dont really know what to do, im a level 20 Air Cra atm

IGN - Uzii

0 0
Respond to this thread