FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Fire Academy[Guild Bonus & Haven World Bonus Completed]

By FhilyboyTheBadboy - MEMBER - March 25, 2014, 14:44:49
Reactions 605
Score : 92

I'm interested in joining! May I join, please?

My character's name is Storm-Kyuubi.

0 0
Score : 2

Good evening!

I've just returned to this game, originated on Amara I've decided to better leave all my leveled chars and my stuff to start over again in the favour of a populated server.
The main concept to this game is known to me, but let's be honest: after two years of not playing this is a whole new game with the known graphics wink

So I would be glad to join a guild that can advise me in what is new to me and even help with some leveling. Regarding this I am enjoying the crafting side of the game more than the killing at the moment. But will nearly never say no to a group in need.

Speaking of this, I am currently a level 32 Fire-Earth Féca, restating to tank and support once I reach the needed level and equipment.

If you've got a place for me, you'll be finding me by the name of Gordon Bleu.

See you ingame!

0 0
Score : 450

Hello everyone!!
Sorry a lot of us have been really busy and couldn't keep in touch with you guys.

We are recruiting again and we have very limited space.
We want to make this more organized and super active guild.
As you already know, there is not much requirement to enter.
Just be active, friendly, and be loyal ^^

Please take a moment and answer to these questions.

1. Your character name
2. Level & Class
3. How many hours do you play a day/week? (Give estimate)
4. What time zone are you in?
5. Do you multiclient/have alts? If yes to either, please provide names.
6. Why are you interested in joining us and why should we pick you?
7. Anything else you want to share about yourself with us.

We will check the forums for the applications and PM you in game when you are ready to be invited.
If you like to speak to us, feel free to PM Im Genius Not Stufhil, Kira Klene, Mina-Moof, or Envii'Mii'X

0 0
Score : 39

Hello, me and my friend were looking for a guild.

"Pé Nistre" : lvl 70 steamer
"Vaginite" : lvl 60 xelor

I play around 4 hours when I work and more when I don't, he however, play a bit less.

Time zone: GMT-5, but I mainly play in the morning (8h=14h server time)

I do have an alt, but I only use for gathering so no point of listing here.

We both wanted to have a clan so we can eventually take on the game's challenge where you need to be a full group. We mainly play duo with multimans, but I'm pretty sure you can't go end-game with them.

Also, it would be nice to able to learn from more experienced players, share toughts and just have a good time altogether, because right now when my friend isn't online I'm pretty much alone.

We are french canadians so sorry if my words aren't quite exact, but I'm pretty sure you can still understand me. If you guys use any sort of voice communication for dungeons and such there is no problem for us to come in, just don't mind the accent.

Thank you, have a good day smile 

0 0
Score : 2612
Hello to all,

Sorry im very busy this past few weeks because of the government thingy and real life stuffs.But this time i will kick some inactive and recruit new member but this time we will be more choosy XD. We will mostly choose the class we lack in guild.

About The Fire Academy Guild we are doing really great this days 20 to 30 member online everyday (Majority Real player) but most of them are damager and we are lacking of support class like Eni and class who really do well in locking.

What we need are the player who got time and really dedicated to Feca/Sac Locker and specially Eniripsa. We need this class for easier and safer run to normal and hc dungeon.

I/We will try to help this player as much as i/we can to catch up and teach the things about this class.

Most of the end tier guild members of our guild are really are lacking of Dedicated group because we are lacking of supportive class. .If your new or old player or want to play or change class to Eniripsa or Locker Feca/Sac who has a plan to do high lvl normal or hardcore dungeon in Wakfu you are really welcome to our guild .

You Must have booster,time,dedication and we hope that you will be loyal to our guild and last thing you need to pass the hard test from Fhil.

Please Answer Envii recruitement question. thank you!
0 0
Score : 1386

Hi

I would like to join in your rost..

IM ONLINE NOW...

ING: SANGRES

0 0
Score : 34

Hello im Sacrier 148lvl in Remington my name is Vitaminek. I want join smile i like good cooperation , funny and good nice atmosphere. i online 7/8h Greetings smile

0 0
Score : 5181

i killed your 2 member last week in sadida
they angry as hell

1 -1
Score : 4291
akyl13|2015-03-02 11:00:13
i killed your 2 member last week in sadida
they angry as hell
aha, congratz, want a reward for that? dried gobbal dung
0 0
Score : 852

Relevant!

0 0
Score : 67

Ryanashton
152 / iop
About 5-6 hours a day
GMT
No alts smile
Looking for a fun active guild, Meet new friends and own them dungeons smile
Enjoy playing wakfu and having fun/meeting new friends. smile

0 0
Score : 1622

lvl 136 Iop
I would like to join smile
Klaerken

0 0
Score : 39

1. Archanor (132 Eca)
3. From 3 to 5,6 per day or something close to that, different everyday. ^^
4. GMT +2
5. I have an alt but I don't multibox, no. smile
6. Well I am looking for a friendly, active guild that isn't all about grinding, I enjoy helping people, I enjoy communicating with them, I am a really friendly guy and I feel like I would find a very comfortable and warm place in your guild. smile
7. I love singing and I love animals and I especially love food. :3

0 0
Score : 3
Nevermind ^^
0 0
Score : 450

We still got some slots open!!!
Come join the most active and friendly guild smile
Looking for more healers!! Especially high level eni.

Please take a moment and answer to these questions.

1. Your character name
2. Level & Class
3. How many hours do you play a day/week? (Give estimate)
4. What time zone are you in?
5. Do you multiclient/have alts? If yes to either, please provide names.
6. Why are you interested in joining us and why should we pick you?
7. Anything else you want to share about yourself with us.

We will check the forums for the applications and PM you in game when you are ready to be invited.
If you like to speak to us, feel free to PM Im Genius Not Stufhil, Kira Klene, Mina-Moof, or Envii'Mii'X

0 0

Hello,

I'm new to Wakfu and would love to join this guild.

IGN: Rejuu
Level 42 Eliotrope
About 6 - 8 hours a week
GMT
No other accounts
I want to be in a big guild and in a community where i can learn the game better
You should pick me because I'm new to the game and sharing is caring biggrin

Thanks smile 

0 0
Score : 538

Hiya I would like to join I am a lvl 40 Enirispa which I have levelled to heal.

How many hours do you play a day/week? I plan to play more often but it is quite a strain when solo.
What time zone are you in? GMT (From UK)
Do you multiclient/have alts? I have alts but do not multi.
Why are you interested in joining us and why should we pick you? Because I like people, am friendly and want to get higher level to play in dungeons.
Anything else you want to share about yourself with us.
Am so up for voice chat biggrin

Name is Credit and am Amaknian.

0 0

1. Hell-Ninja
2. 76-Osa
3. around 1-2hours a day and more in weekends so should be around 15h weekly
4. GMT Around 7-9pm and extends if possible. Also 8-10am. also depends of work and my shifts.
5. No i hate people doing that tho.
6. See you everywhere so took intrest and saw this post and it look amazing to be in a clan like that.
7. Speak French and English. Other ask me in game il answer you asap. Also presenting myself for Gouvernor. I do think low-Med lvl could be the next big hit tongue
Played since it was Closed alpha Day 1.. Gosh there was almost no content tongue. And i do remember Wild gobbal would attack you on site.

0 0
Score : 59

1) Touji
2) Level 80 Eni
3) 2 - 4hours a day, sometimes less if i have a busy day at work.(Usually on during the night, as that's when i usually have work)
4) GMT (UK)
5) Alts used for proff's, but no multiboxing.
6) Just looking for a friendly, active place to be, too boring sitting in pure silence all the time.
7) Nothing else i really want to say? Such a boring person i am. ohmy 

0 0
Score : 51

1)Stiletta
2) Level 34 Eca
3) 2-5 hours a day, more on weekends
4) UTC+2
5) No alts
6) I am really interested to join your guild because from what I have read you guys are a very tight community and I want to become part of that community.
7) Not really much else I am a friendly person, and I like to role-play

0 0
Respond to this thread