FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Jabberstuck [AMAKNA guild]

By jade-harley - MEMBER - November 28, 2013, 18:19:46
Reactions 52
Score : 15
jade-harley|2014-09-30 03:14:36
Sadly but I could not find you today in game but I will try to contact everyone of you next days. Welcome all who already joined us!

ah sorry about that, i tend to be on as much as possible, but i often let my dog out and by the time i get back i got dc for being afk too long sad 
0 0
Score : 4276

I also would like to add to this thread that if you want to be added to guild you can PM me on one of my characters as I am in game most of the day (or trying to be).
~Poetesse wink 

0 0
Score : 1154

Up with changing of rules! Now we accept only 120+ lvl people~

0 0
Score : 1198

Average Guild Level: 155+
Steam Community: Wakfu Jabbers

0 0
Score : 2

Hi there!
Me and another 3 friends, started to play Wakfu just last week. Now we are just a bunch of newbies at lv30~60, but we come from WoW where we did weekly raids heroics. So if you are willing to give a shot to us, I bet in future we will be a great addition to the guild.

Cya~!

IGN: Bonibell or Doradestruidora

0 0
Score : 6683

Just join!

0 0
Score : 3

Oh Herro~!
I would like to join your guild if I could smile
I'm a lvl 132 Masq. I'm pretty active and ready to play.
No on was on when I tried to pm them, so yeah tongue

IGN: Marceline

Thanks smile 

0 0
Score : 437

Tried to add you to contacts but weren't online

0 0

We are not dead. And quite kicking.cool
¬Zy Soua

0 0
Score : 36

0 0
Score : 36

Still Active? I'm 165 (full team) and want to join. 

0 0
Score : 26

Heya! If you are still active, I've recently got back into the game, looking for an active English speaking guild. It's been a while though so I have a lot to catch up on!

IGN: Vee Bunny

0 0

Guild is still active, a bit less active as before, but we are still there. If you are old member or a new player, either leave your IGN here or try to contact Nitrelo or JaneCrocker in game. 

0 0
Respond to this thread