FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacred Light is recruiting! Max guild and hw bonuses!

By XjumperX July 21, 2013, 15:34:32
Reactions 89
Score : 73

Any room for a sac and an eni? PM me on Xaenerys when you guys are free smile 

0 0
Score : 2039

Seem to be having probs messaging Torra. I will keep trying but could you please pm us if you see a member online.

Baby srams are welcome as long as you're friendly and promise not to steal all the pies

Xaenerys invited. Welcome aboard smile

0 0
Score : 572

Miss you all too!!!

0 0
Score : 2701

I messaged "Old jumper" a few different times since I initially asked to join guild and got ignored each time, Is there anyone else I can speak to about recruitment?

Thanks.

0 0
Score : 8441
Kamiko|2014-05-20 09:22:48
Are.... Are baby srams welcomed? :c

0 0
Score : 851
Kamiko|2014-05-21 15:52:23
I messaged "Old jumper" a few different times since I initially asked to join guild and got ignored each time, Is there anyone else I can speak to about recruitment?

Thanks.

Whoops Jumper is afk a lot or misses messages (hes very well known for it anyway).
If you're still having issues contacting someone I'm sometimes around my IG is Shinohara, Kizami or Arcade.
If I'm not around Zoeduhu might be or Arachi.
0 0

She's already in guild tongue I invited her the other day xD

0 0
Score : 851

@Jumper: Also for future reference you message skipper!

0 0
Score : 289

Is there room for one more? I'm a returning player so I'm kind of rusty and have to start out all fresh. :x But being able to play with some people would be awesome.

Edit: Actually my client decided it doesn't want to run on the international server at all. Bluh.

0 0
Score : 4901

Feca looking for guild smile i'm lvl 124 have been in game for a while. Just looking for people to chill and run some dungs and help what ever i can ^__^
If you are still recruting my name is Undeas

0 0
microundeas|2014-05-31 17:34:03
Feca looking for guild smile i'm lvl 124 have been in game for a while. Just looking for people to chill and run some dungs and help what ever i can ^__^

Tried pming you a few times but I can't seem to catch you online. Could you try pming one of our members when you're on please if you're still interested. Thanks
0 0
Score : 4901
XjumperX|2014-06-04 13:29:05
microundeas|2014-05-31 17:34:03

Tried pming you a few times but I can't seem to catch you online. Could you try pming one of our members when you're on please if you're still interested. Thanks
oh yes I am (had a busy week) who should i pm? (names)
Thanks ^__^
0 0
Score : 180

If you guys are still recruiting I'd be interested in joining smile Nortumal - (so far) lvl 21 earth/fire sacrier

0 0
Score : 928

Looking for guild IGN: Lady of Creatures

0 0
Score : 163

could a lvl77 masq join? IG stussy

0 0
Score : 2

o/
A 24 (so far) lvl "Eni" would like to have a bite of this game, therefore I am currently looking for a guild that might be informative for a lolnub. Figuring stuff on my own seems to hurt my brain at times.
IGN: "Zellas Metallium"

0 0

Having trouble inviting some people (mainly because you can't add people unless they're online -.-) so if you're wanting to join, please try and pm the people listed on the first page. I'll continue trying to add people posting here but it may be easier to pm us as there's a few names to try. Thanks

0 0
Score : 118

Can i join? i'm a lvl 33 summon osa

Nick: Owoaas

0 0

Bump still recruiting! All levels welcome smile 

0 0
Score : 2

Hello.

All levels welcome
wub
Can i join ? I'm a lvl 17 Eniripsa but i also play with Ecaflip and Feca ( same level) sometimes. My english is not realy good but it's decent. Is it okey ?
0 0
Respond to this thread