FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sacred Light is recruiting! Max guild and hw bonuses!

By XjumperX July 21, 2013, 15:34:32
Reactions 89
Score : -11

I want to join.I am a noob Iop.My nation is sufokia if it matters.
IGN:Ialexei with the first big"i"

0 -1
Score : -23

Hello everyone.

So i'm kinda interested in joining your guild.

I currently have a lvl 92 sufokian "heal" sadida (although i've pretty much always played solo so can't say i did a lot of healing :p).

Edit: So i've been playing around with a feca i've very recently created and i'm having quite some fun with it, So i'll be mostly playing with this lvl 18 feca (for now :p), although i'll still use my sadi for my jobs, so if you wanna contact me, my sadi is "Mizutsune" while my feca is "Xhela".

Have fun everyone wink 

0 -1
Score : 696
Shin0zukai|2016-12-12 09:26:41
Hello everyone.

So i'm kinda interested in joining your guild.

I currently have a lvl 92 sufokian "heal" sadida (although i've pretty much always played solo so can't say i did a lot of healing :p).

Edit: So i've been playing around with a feca i've very recently created and i'm having quite some fun with it, So i'll be mostly playing with this lvl 18 feca (for now :p), although i'll still use my sadi for my jobs, so if you wanna contact me, my sadi is "Mizutsune" while my feca is "Xhela".

Have fun everyone wink
Hello, I've been trying to reach you for two days now, but could never find you on line. If you could pm me while you're in game it would be great ^^
0 -1
Score : 551

hi im new here in wakfu (played dofus) can i join in ur guild? ;o

IGN: Orbs

0 -1
Score : -10

Greetings!
Wakatsu, lvl100 sacrier here, aligned to Brakmar. I'm new to game, but I'm an active player and a quick learner. Looking for nice and populated guild, like yours! Can someone contact me in game so we can talk it out?

0 -1
Score : 15

not sure if youre still open for recruitments but hit me up if you are!
IGM: bloodygal (lvl 16 Sacrier)

0 -1
Score : 376

Hello Dmeto here  current Guild Master for Sacred Light.
If you can get in contact with either myself or any other lord for the guild from our guild descriptor in game we will try to get you in.

0 -1
Score : 1076

Hello, me and a friend are interested in joining the guild, we both use boosters so 1 character + 2 heroes.

What is a good time to try and message you? I have tried a few times but I think I am on too early.

0 0
Score : 3

Hi there, got 4 character 90's and pledged to Brakmar smile hit me up if you fancy an extra pair of hands

0 0
Score : 43

I tried to contact the lords in game without luck. Mind hooking up a Lv70 Enu? I do a lot of gathering and resources which I like more than grinding lvls. I would like to experience the guild feature in Wakfu. Hope to read from you smile

0 0
Respond to this thread