FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Damn Snoofles! [RECRUITING]

By Shaleigh1 - MEMBER (+) - April 04, 2012, 17:25:25
Reactions 175
Hi there,

I am looking to join a guild and to me your guild seems the one for me.

Player info;

Basics: 20/M/England.
Language: English(Although a terrible speller at times)

IG info:

Name: Bulmer
Class: Sacrier
Level: 75
Class: Fire/Earth Hybrid(Trying something a little different)

Little details:

When I used to play Dofus I was a part of the Relentless Fury guild for over 2 years and had a great time with the other guildies. Most of them like yourselves were a bit older than your average Wakfu player and I enjoyed the maturity.

Due to my job role I am limited to what days I can play but generally am on a couple of days a week. I will either be on all morning/afternoon or be up all night haha.

So there you have my application for the guild and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your time,

Bulmer.
Hi there,

I am going to contact and invite you as soon as I get home from work. Which should be in roughly 4 hours from now smile 
Couldn't find you in game tonight Bulmer, but will keep trying.

Here a Magmog kill from tonight where 1 Eni disconnected in turn 1. We still managed to kill that sucker with 5 biggrin

Very nice job, guys, congratulations! smile

~ Karah
Thank you tongue

Next time you will be part of the team till the end I am sure ^^
My apologises for not being online.

I am online at the moment and will be til around 1am smile, I will try catch one of you guys when I am online.
Newbie looking for guidance wishing to join. (Used to play during beta, but everything has changed).

Playing: Trucy the Iop
Hello there,

I am going to be online in about 4 hours from now and will try to contact you then.
Darn. I didn't see this and wasn't online.
No worries, we will just keep trying. You can also try and contact me (Temps Perdu) when you are online, although today I won't have much time to be online at all. Maybe in like 10ish hours from now.
Is the list of contacts up to date? Because I can try that every time I am on. =)
Hi all, you guys still recruiting? I'm playing a level 43 Air Sacrier and I was part of a guild but they've been very inactive for a long time now and I'd prefer a more active guild since company is the one thing that makes grinding for challenges bearable smile

In-game name is Jetre
List of contacts is up to date, yes.

I myself won't be on till later tonight. 6 hours from now maybe.

I will try to contact the both of you then smile 
So far no luck finding you two online. I will keep trying.
Who am I supposed to contact to let them know I'm online again?
Heya , im kinda new to the game (got like 2 hours in it) , im still F2P , i wanted to buy P2P for a while , but before i do that i wanna meet knew people so i can get attached to the game , im usually online alot , ive played dofus before for like 3 years , i tried to contact you guy in game to no avail.
Ign: Neverknow
@MrFoxxy: Best to contact me: Temps Perdu/Loxsley/Coal Miner or Darki/Barki

@Volktam: Will send you an invite when I get home.

Things is that I am usually at work during the day. so I am tryin gto invite people ither eartly in the morning or then in the evening when I get home at around 8 pm (gmt+1).

I will be on in like 4 hours from now and all weekend long so I am sure we can find a time where I catch all 3 of you that are not invited yet online tongue
Hey there guys. I'm a old player who is recently thinking about coming back. I played on the nox server and had a few level 100's over there. I left mostly due to toxicity and people who abused duping had absolute domination of the markets... But yeah once I get some free time (in about a couple weeks once school settles down) I would very much like to join wakfus Remington server and by extension your guild if its allowed! I level pretty darn fast specially if you guys allow me to join you on your ventures!

My name is Andrew R I am 17 years old, and I plan to play a Pandawa. I'm not sure what element yet, or if that decision is even going to stick. But yeah hah. Just let me know biggrin 
I would need an in game name from you then. smile

Trucy & Jetre, I just have no luck finding you online sad

Volktam arrived safely in the guild though.
Sorry I've been kept busy these past few days but I'll be on most of today and tomorrow anytime past 2pm (gmt 0)
Respond to this thread