FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Version 0.308 Hits 9/21

By #Zidrune September 16, 2011, 18:15:06
Announcements
Reactions 105
Score : 166
is there some countrys that dont get the update??
Everyone who lives in europe gets this update. But if you live in a timezone farther away from france, their 9 am (for example) patch would be 10/11 etc am for you.

Can't wait to become a brakmarian, hope there will be some few new guilds to join.
see you in the wonderful world of wakfu.
0 0
Score : 5

is there somthing you gotta do to download it cause my updater ant downloading the new update

0 0
Score : 204

its the 22nd of septemeber update for australia correct?

0 0
Score : 3804

Just a few more hours! =D

Smoke8|2011-09-21 06:01:19
is there somthing you gotta do to download it cause my updater ant downloading the new update
That's because it isn't out yet. It is 6AM in france now.
0 0
Score : 196

Isnt the patch meant to be out now its past 11 in france? Past 10 in england

0 0
Score : 2634

No, it's not.

The first thing most companies do not do on patch days is press the biggest button they can find. Everything needs to be checked and double-check, then things get switched on gradually.

Ankama usually takes the servers off-line early afternoon, then a few hours later you can log back in with the new version.

0 0
Score : 3171

cmon be patience man.. they didnt announce the time here,they only announce the date.and date varies depending on ppl. just wait. it might be 22 for u when they applied it.

0 0
Score : 1364

Well, it is 21st september 1pm in france right now(according to my world clock) and i'm not getting an update. When is it coming????

0 0
Score : 4901

Akama updates are usually around 14h (GMT+1) (take around 2h)... so you just have to wait a bit...

PS: but Zidrune is on vacations so it's normal that we don't know this things for sure.... better is to wait or a dev to told us...

0 0
Score : 882

Jesus christ. LMFAO biggrin biggrin biggrin

People can't timezone.

"It's 22 already in my country ARGH! I WANNA UPADTE :C"

And yeah, patch will first show up in west, then on east, so you have to move to South America if you wanna play on new patch faster wink

0 0
Score : 6
Xylomentalozolin|2011-09-21 13:45:00
Jesus christ. LMFAO biggrin biggrin biggrin

People can't timezone.

"It's 22 already in my country ARGH! I WANNA UPADTE :C"

And yeah, patch will first show up in west, then on east, so you have to move to South America if you wanna play on new patch faster wink
im in south america, woke since 6am, and still waiting ):
0 0
Score : 23

It's about to update :3

0 0
Score : 8

o boy o boy o boy O BOY O BOY O BOY O BOY

0 0
Score : 5608

how long does it usualy take to update?

0 0
Score : 3804

Update from french forum post:

"A reminder to all, we have not received details of the update, but based on past ones, it should last until about 17h. We have received no indication that the characters would be removed so the best of our knowledge your characters should all be intact after the update."

0 0
Score : 589
Yechnagoth|2011-09-21 15:18:12
Update from french forum post:

"A reminder to all, we have not received details of the update, but based on past ones, it should last until about 17h. We have received no indication that the characters would be removed so the best of our knowledge your characters should all be intact after the update."

So we have about 2 more hours to go? Thanks for the info!
0 0
Score : 370

Can't wait~ biggrin

0 0
Score : -7

hey me dont work wakfu for update can help?

0 0
Score : 365
lukasnx|2011-09-21 15:39:09
hey me dont work wakfu for update can help?

If i understand you correctly, your wakfu is not updating (and the servers are down) because they are getting the updates working. Only then will you be able to download the updates and play. It should take 1h30m more, but keep your eyes open.
0 0
Score : 779

Asking to myself already what else will be in the patch otherwise brakmar pandawas and rogues...

0 0