Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Excarnus

By Shiracharm - MEMBER - January 08, 2013, 15:16:29
Reactions 67
Score : 1482

I've never heard anyone in MH brag. I've heard Hatespawn brag though ohmy

hmmmm.... ironic

also Hate, for someone who "doesn't care about any of this", you sure do spend a lot of time arguing in the forums over really insignificant stuff. There is never one answer in this game. Every facet of the battle depends on so many variables that making a claim about any one piece of gear/set/combination of both is ridiculously illogical.

Kinda silly to tell the people winning fights how to gear themselves... ^^

0 0
Score : 12951

I like icekin and hate. All equips have their value.

Let's focus on that blue gob that is always trying to stunhappy 

0 0
Score : 17656

It was originally a conversation about why using full gobbalrog is a bad idea, while you don't have magmog available to you.

@Icekin Fair enough on not selling items I guess. You guys HAVE been killing the boss since september though so...

Yeah, but Atma has gone out of his way to help other guilds down BC, Shhhudoku. Not so much Gobbalrog.

Mfw Yesway.

Yeah, actually, I have asked you. Several times. I know all the mechanics of the fight, considering I've done like 5 suicide runs just to take note of every single thing he does.

I just need to know how you guys stack resistances and how much resistance you generally have while fighting him. Beyond that I have a fairly decent idea for a strat.

Neneko88|2013-01-13 06:25:03
I like icekin and hate. All equips have their value.

Let's focus on that blue gob that is always trying to stunhappy
***, dude.

This.
0 0
Score : 5900
Yeah, actually, I have asked you. Several times. I know all the mechanics of the fight, considering I've done like 5 suicide runs just to take note of every single thing he does.

...Oh yeah, now that you mention it, you have. I had completely forgotten.

I just need to know how you guys stack resistances and how much resistance you generally have while fighting him. Beyond that I have a fairly decent idea for a strat.

Anyone who's going to be directly hit by Magmog: about 330+ Fire resist, 120-150 Earth resist.
Anyone who's only going to be hit by his meteors and breath: about 150 Fire resist, 120-ish Earth resist.
Anyone who's not going to be hit at all: Doesn't matter.
0 0
Score : 17656
Icekin|2013-01-13 07:48:50

Anyone who's going to be directly hit by Magmog: about 330+ Fire resist, 120-150 Earth resist.
Anyone who's only going to be hit by his meteors and breath: about 150 Fire resist, 120-ish Earth resist.
any gear you recommend? like, for the panda, just milkar? or... like what pieces?
0 0
Score : 36880
HateSpawn|2013-01-13 03:39:29
MiniMikeh|2013-01-13 02:59:00
All I hear is

"I'm jealous and while im gonna say this set sucks i'm only saying that because I can't get it you guys should spoon feed me a video just isn't enough!"
I'm angry so i'm gonna cry to hackwork about how jealous I am and act like a baby in the process while hackwork laughs at the irony of the situation
0 0
Score : 6591
HateSpawn|2013-01-13 10:00:42
Icekin|2013-01-13 07:48:50

any gear you recommend? like, for the panda, just milkar? or... like what pieces?

Isn't it up to you to use, you know, Wakfu-Elements and Wakfu World to figure out the gear required to reach those stats?

We did the same thing. Now use your brain to try to come up with similar results.
0 0
Score : 611

We've done Excarnus with a water sadia, eni, Fire Xel, Earth Enu, Fire Sac and Fire Cra (yes after his totem buffs and all that). Like everyone else has said though, comes down to a lot of luck on stuns but any class can be effective with the right team comp and strat (though maybe not every branch of every class).

0 0
Respond to this thread