FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Challenge: Lowest Lvl for Gob dungeon

By Neossss - MEMBER - December 14, 2012, 05:14:32

Challenge: Lowest level to solo gob dungeon.

Curious if anyone is capable of finding what the lowest level char it takes to beat gob dungeon?
Most likely no one will attempt it, but if someone does I'd like to know what is it? Cra? Enu? Maybe a sram? Level 20 or lower?

Provide Screenshot if you succeed, can it be done lvl 10 or lower?

0 0
Reactions 18
Score : 3984

Are you referring to soloing or a group?

0 0
Score : 440

Probably referring to solo.

I was not subbed at the time but a level 21 rogue with decent gear could likely solo gob. Your able to throw out a firewall by then and with proper moving everything except royal should die before reaching you. Beating royal is tricky but likely doable with a mix of claw push-back and bom-bot positioning.

Don't expect much xp though until the upper 30s which is when I started running gob solos. And for reference I was still using zinit stalag gear at the time. (Used it until lv65)

0 0
Score : 869

Was wondering if it can be done even lower then lvl 20, obv need enough dmg/strat to kill royal in some fashion.

0 0
Score : 440

Honestly, I think you would be hard pressed to solo on any class except for rogue even after hitting lv30.

Royal Gobball does 100+ dmg a bite and there are three war chiefs. You basically have 3 turns before the royal gets to you. This rules out almost every other class because doing 600+ dmg in 3 turns on the warchiefs alone (not including gobbettes/royal) is almost impossible at pre-lv40 unless your extremely lucky and get them to group for a few Aoes.

0 0
Score : 5339

Ya, most classes aren't going to be able to do it. you could, in theory maybe pull it off with a panda , but it would be difficult and so slow it would'nt be worth the time/effort.
I can tell you that by level 40 i was doing it on my Air Osa and its incredible XP.

0 0
Score : 21628

i found that the boss is nearly impossible until you are about twice the level of the dungeon for nearly all dungeons. the rooms leading up to the boss are doable however.

i began to solo gobbal at that level (i forget what level it is, but twice the dungeon level) with a fire cra.

0 0
Score : 36880

The boss will be incredibly difficult but not impossible. I think cras and osas can handle it for sure around 35 - 40

0 0
MiniMikeh|2012-12-15 06:18:19
The boss will be incredibly difficult but not impossible. I think cras and osas can handle it for sure around 35 - 40
like i said, when your level is around twice the dungeon's level...

I think for gobbal thats around 35-40 tongue

its level 20 right?
0 0
Score : 36880
BrainInAJar|2012-12-17 23:55:29

its level 20 right?
Pretty positive the boss is 35 but I could be wrong XD
0 0
Score : 8302

The Royal gob is level 35. But,if you mouse over the dungeon door the suggested level to complete the dungeon (with a group) is 15. I don't think it's actually possible to complete with a group of level 15's though.

0 0
Score : 5532
Xander-is-Kander|2012-12-18 00:05:39
The Royal gob is level 35. But,if you mouse over the dungeon door the suggested level to complete the dungeon (with a group) is 15. I don't think it's actually possible to complete with a group of level 15's though.

I thought gobball dungeon was level 25? 6_9
0 0
MiniMikeh|2012-12-18 00:00:23
BrainInAJar|2012-12-17 23:55:29

its level 20 right?
Pretty positive the boss is 35 but I could be wrong XD
well i mean when you are twice the dungeon's level, you can usually solo it, including its boss. (as a fire cra, at least)
0 0
Score : 44

I can confirm it can be done fairly easily under level 30 with a fire rogue and the right gear/statting etc to abuse fire wall. You just need to max the +2 mechanics skill, stat some kite and wear royal tofu (plus the mech necklace out of tsu dung too if you want) and you can do it in the upper level 20s. Firewall can do 50-60 damage a tile and if you set it up right that'll kill everything but the boss before they get to you. Then just use skills to push the boss around a little in the firewall and viola you just solo'd Gobbal Dungeon. I've done it multiple times on my rogue when it was that level.

0 0

I think we have a winner

0 0
Score : 8097

For a while i assumed Neo was suggesting this as a challenge to the community. I'd like to see someone record a video of a lowbie solo run.

0 0
Score : 611

Not quite Gobbal Dung but here's solo Shark Dung(did all the 45 ones and Celestial too) with my 52 rogue. Anyone else manage to solo a dungeon at level?
0 0

thats pretty good. recently ive soloed lunar and hood. gonna see if i can do kroback and monks.

i know i can't do hurl, that hurleria in room 3 would finish me.

0 0
Score : 611

Crobak and Monk were definitely soloable with fire cra (I'm sure other classes too) before the most recent round of reworks there. That reflect on crobaks is nasty now though. Monk I still think is doable.

Let me know if you have any luck!

0 0
Respond to this thread