FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

almanax dragoturkey stuffing not working?

By stryve November 22, 2012, 15:43:02
AnkaTracker

tried it at an oven and it failed miserably....

nevermind..im lame. Needed to use a stove.

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Omengirl|2019-10-10 03:39:13
I'm struggling with stuffing the tutkey, I'm using the right amount of ingredients and the "?" on the stove.However,it's not working!

Hi Omengirl,

As mentioned by iNTiMiD4T0R, it's a known issue and it will be corrected in a hotfix. For more details you can check this post. Thanks!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 24
Score : 191

My only deal is that I can't get the hunk of dragoturkey from my chef clan member. Doesn't even prompt it in the slightest bit. Kinda annoying as usual~.

0 0
Score : 1691
Verakith|2012-11-22 17:35:59
My only deal is that I can't get the hunk of dragoturkey from my chef clan member. Doesn't even prompt it in the slightest bit. Kinda annoying as usual~.

I think this has to do with the Thanksgiving quest we had for Canada's thanksgiving. If you did that one, then you can't do this one. :/
0 0

Nope, was not around for that one, so there's definitely nothing along those lines that could cause the issue. I put my name in the bug report of people not getting it anyway, so hope I get somethin' for missing this anyhow.

0 0
Score : 21618
Th3G0ldf1sh|2012-11-22 18:15:50
Verakith|2012-11-22 17:35:59

I think this has to do with the Thanksgiving quest we had for Canada's thanksgiving. If you did that one, then you can't do this one. :/
i did both.

i know the clan member in gutted plaza works. and i was able to get one from shoshana too. crusty road.

make sure you have a space in your inventory or you ant raft. do it as a secret recipe.
0 0
Score : 9897

Hi Guys,

I wanted to confirm that the quest does works, although due to a minor bug, I recommend all of you that once you have visited the right Clan Member and collected all the ingredients, to right click the stove and choose "?" to cook your stuffed Dragoturkey as a secret recipe.

This will allow you to cook it and complete the quest.

I am also using this occasion to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving from the Community Team! biggrin 
0 0
Score : 35623
SE-Sabi|2012-11-22 18:39:40
Hi Guys,

I wanted to confirm that the quest does works, although due to a minor bug, I recommend all of you that once you have visited the right Clan Member and collected all the ingredients, to right click the stove and choose "?" to cook your stuffed Dragoturkey as a secret recipe.

I am also using this occasion to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving from the Community Team! biggrin
I can confirm that talking to the NPC does not give you the uncooked turkey there for not allowing you to complete the quest.

I can also confirm that doing the quest on a character who has not done this quest the FIRST time it showed up in october means that it will work this time but if you did the quest before you cannot do it today.

It is broken not working.
1 0
Score : 3974

I can confirm that on my main account i am not receiving the quest or item from the chef cm but my alt account is receiving it.

0 0
Score : 1672
SE-Sabi|2012-11-22 18:39:40
Hi Guys,

As stated in the thread in the bugs section, this quest does not work on the 2 characters that I had logged between 3-4:30 am last night, while the other 3 did have the quest work for them today. Please don't assume that those of us who don't have it working are doing something wrong. The characters that the quest doesn't work on did not have the almanax quest show up in the list of monitored quests, and the chef clan member didn't have any dialog option about the hunk of dragoturkey.
0 0
Score : 3284

I got the hunk of meat from the Crusty Road NPC. I didn't do the Canadian one though.

0 0
Score : 18093

I can confirm that if you did the Canadian one, you cannot do the American one.

You cannot get the hunk of turkey from the Clan Member. regardless of what "Chef NPC" you go to. IT DOES NOT WORK.

So please do not post that it works, SE-Sabi. Reminds me of SE-Kina saying that thing I screencapped, basically saying things were a certain way when they weren't. Get your information straight before you post about something, please.

0 0
Score : 1672
FeldePard|2012-11-22 23:47:34

You cannot get the hunk of turkey from the Clan Member. regardless of what "Chef NPC" you go to. IT DOES NOT WORK.

So please do not post that it works, SE-Sabi. Reminds me of SE-Kina saying that thing I screencapped, basically saying things were a certain way when they weren't. Get your information straight before you post about something, please.
All my characters did the Canadian one, and 3 of them could do the American one. So this quest not working is not related to doing the Canadian one, but isn't working right nonetheless.
0 0
FeldePard|2012-11-22 23:47:34

Well ain't that a bit harsh on Thanksgiving day, isn't it.

Nonetheless I understand where it comes from, but my first reply was made after I had first tested myself the quest and had no issue with it minus having to use the recipe as a secret one at the stove.

Now I can see that there may be other issues that needs to be investigated.

So I would like to thank all of you for the reports, we are forwarding them and are following up on the quest with the Devs to try to get it fixed as soon as possible.

So let's still keep the spirit of Thanksgiving positive and we, here at Square Enix are very thankful for each and every one of you for continuing your support of WAKFU. happy
0 0
Score : 240

Not sure if it's still glitched for you guys, hope not.

I have completed with two different accounts on players who did the quest in October, as well as those who did not. Also, they're two different turkeys and two different recipes; even though quest is exactly alike.

Canadian
American

(I got all my turkeys from CM on Pancake Bridge)

0 0
Score : 844

The bug thread that deandip is referring to is here: Click here

I'm also experiencing the same symptoms as deandip. two of my characters logged early on did not get the quest. But the others did. I provide more details in the bug thread linked above.

0 0
Score : 3463

I was able to do the quest even after doing the Canadian one. But a guild member who did the Canadian can't. The CM of Pancake won't give him the turkey. <_< 

0 0

Thanks for the update, Sabi. I know it'll be taken care of, even if not immediately so. Keep doin' what you can and we'll keep reporting all those irritating bugs that pop up =P

0 0
Score : 18093

Chef member still would not relinquish a hunk of uncooked dragoturkey. I obtained the other ingredients, but could not cook the turkey to finish the American Thanksgiving quest. I had previously completed the Canadian Thanksgiving quest. Some people have been able to get it to work for them, such as my guildy... she completed it. She also could get EXTRA turkeys but could not drop or trade them, as they are untradable.

So I guess some people are just going to get screwed out of these 3 almokens. Maybe I'm a little "rude" or whatever in regards to sounding "rude" on (and subsequently after) Thanksgiving, but why is everything that comes out lately, in regards to Almanax stuff, Broken?

A Holiday has nothing to do with someone being upset that these quests are always broken... it's like a 50/50 chance it's going to be broken when a new quest pops up. Usually, it is.

I'm not sorry for my "attitude" in these matters. I play faithfully, and will continue to do so, and because of this, I feel I have a right to be upset when things are broken all of the time. I continue to support efforts of the devs and so forth, but that doesn't mean *** doesn't irritate me after a while of it always breaking/being broken

1 0
Score : 8256

I tried it on thanksgiving day and wasn't able to complete the thanksgiving day quest either. Sorry I couldn't report sooner. I've been busy.

The chef clan member wouldn't hand over the turkey for all of my characters. Most of my characters that I tried it on never did the Canadian thanksgiving day quest so I don't think it's that. One of the characters it didn't work on was on my account with the forum name Xander-is-Kander-II5

1 0

Hi everyone,

As the community ran through a few issues with the Thanksgiving Quest and the Almanax on Thanksgiving day, which is such an important day for us all, we have decided to provide the players that logged into the game on November 22nd with the following compensation gifts:

• 5 x Almokens
  • 4 x Stuffed Dragoturkeys
  • 2 x Wise Candies

These will be found in the gift interface.

We hope these gifts will be taken as a token of our appreciation for your patience and understanding while we were conducting the investigation of these issues, as well as a thank you for the reports we have received from you. happy
1 0