FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Server Tally, Who wants Masqueraiders.

By Daubs - MEMBER - June 21, 2012, 19:58:35
Reactions 38
Score : 1520

Dofus has the population of a DoDo Bird.

I would want masqs, but wakfu needs things before they introduce a new class IMO.

0 0
Score : 3542

masqs, Im still mad they put in rogues before them

0 0
Score : 1520

Why?
Rogues came out first before Masq on Dofus, lol.

0 0
Score : 2613

I'm with Syd on this one...

1 0
Score : 33

Masqs all the way.

0 0
Score : 1297

Masqueraiders.

0 0
Score : 1681

Not interested myself but I can see why people would be upset that they have not been released as promised.

0 0
Score : 261

Well luckily we can bake our cake and eat it too! Masques are confirmed to be released in 2013. Maybe they'll be given "wakfu" like the way the foggers are given "stasis". I can't wait to have the Masques because they also have a unique style of fighting, and I'm sure in Wakfu they won't dissapoint. Unless they getted effed like the Sadidas XD

0 0
Score : 1786

Deleting my character and transferring all my stuff to a Masq when they come out. 2013 is so far away.

0 0
Score : 36669

The necro is strong in this one

Also masques are an over hyped boring concept that will most likely disappoint everyone

0 0
MiniMikeh|2012-09-20 00:32:13

Also masques are an over hyped boring concept that will most likely disappoint everyone
If they retain it's play style from Dofus, it will be fine, I played one in that game and enjoyed it immensely.

If they pull a foggernaut then I agree, it will disappointing.
0 0
Score : 3542
Calypsx|2012-09-20 00:38:44

If they retain it's play style from Dofus, it will be fine, I played one in that game and enjoyed it immensely.

most likely will happen...
however its all irrelevant because the worlds gonna end before then anyways
0 0
Score : 879

^ LOL.

0 0

You don't seem to understand the fact that literally none of the classes have stayed the same compared to dofus.

There are different scenarios for this but it's the truth
0 0
MiniMikeh|2012-09-20 03:30:32

You don't seem to understand the fact that literally none of the classes have stayed the same compared to dofus.

There are different scenarios for this but it's the truth
No I understand very well. Just the core principle is there, and the look is still appealing.

With Dofus foggernauts they are based on turret placements. Wakfu Foggernauts are not. Iops are based on melee combat, buffs, and good hp here they are different but are still based on melee combat, have buffs, and have an okay amount of HP.

As long as they are not drastically changed, it's fine. Rogues still have very similar look and playstyle involving their bombs. It may not be 100% exact, but they still use bombs and placement as part of their playstyle.

I'm not asking for the class to be 100% the same. I still enjoy a few of them, they feel similar enough, but with Foggernaut, my boyfriend was just put down, especially after enjoying the one in Dofus so much. He also had an Ecaflip in Dofus, and now has one in Wakfu and has no real complaints, Ecaflips are still risk takers.

Unless they change the current Wakfu Masq artwork, I don't really think they will be all to different. If their gameplay style changes a tiny bit I won't really mind. I honestly always enjoyed how they look, it was enough for me to get into the class.

I do agree, asking for the class to be 100% the same is foolish. I'm honestly just asking them to look the same, I don't want them to be randomly pulling out sniper rifles or something. If they involve masks, that's enough for me.
0 0

I just hope they give masques a wakfu branch I think it would be hilarious and it would make all those people that keep crying about stasis happy

0 0

They will probably give that to the Eliatrope class that they continue to deny they will release, but I bet they will give into the pressure. Probably want to keep it a secret or something >.>

0 0

Eliatrope will never be released. Ankama loves their lore way to much for that

0 0
Score : 1198

Don't make me choose!
I miss my street fighter...but robots!

I will say though, the way the Wakfu spell system is set up, Masques will most likely place a buff on themselves(like Feca armour) and then have to activate it with an elemental branch for Cowardly/Psycho/Classic

0 0
Respond to this thread