FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wisdom Set?

By dBlueCore - MEMBER - July 11, 2011, 10:27:22

hi guys biggrin
so... im gonna wear wis set for my cra to gain more xp at lvl 53 but im still confuse what kinda wis stuff that i can equip in that lvl?,
your op?
thx smile
(Zee)

( sry for my bad english )

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 169

If Wis is all that matters to you and you don't care about Dmg, here you go: Click Click Click Click (Sillimelles 2 Times of course) Click Click Click

Stats from the Set:

+107 Wisdom
+138 Health Points
-36% Water-Dmg
-50% Air-Dmg
-50% Fire-Dmg
-50% Earth-Dmg
-5% Resist. Fire
+14 Block
+45 Initiative

I chose Equipment that is possible to obtain at the Moment, with things that are hardly possible at the time there would be more Wis, of course, but thats it for the now.

Yayjin

0 0
Score : 882

Goo Goo Breastplate.
Treechnid Helm
Wisdom Soup

Instead of Metalibow get Great Hon Staff

0 0
Score : 59

thx for the info guys biggrin 

0 0

Oh yeh, totally forgot about the breastplate. The Staff is better, if you can drop him: do it, of course. Until you get one, the metallibow is the best option.

0 0
Score : 18

Instead of Metallicarc u should add:

Click here

The Great Hon Staff.

0 0

Eeehm, that was already mentioned in this Thread Dude ^^ But yeah, like I said before: if you can get you're Hands on that, it's the better Option, of course wink

0 0
Score : 571

I suggest using Archivist's Amulet instead of Wolfgang amulet.

1) rat hair can be found in prison. It only work for outlaw. No matter how much u harvest rat hair, it will AUTOMATIC LOSE all the rat hair it collect once u leave jail.

2) I dun see them in the market.

0 0

thx Lionheart, didn't knew the thing with the Rat Hair loss.

0 0
Score : 882

Rat hairs are different, from one in recipe (there are 2 types of hairs, one 0lvl (jail one) and 10lvl (recipe one).

10 lvl can't be obtained.

0 0
Score : 571
Xylomentalozolin|2011-07-15 12:03:28
Rat hairs are different, from one in recipe (there are 2 types of hairs, one 0lvl (jail one) and 10lvl (recipe one).

10 lvl can't be obtained.
ya that true.
0 0
Respond to this thread