FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Attacking other players

By June 28, 2011, 09:45:44

The attack feature is a neat feature to have put in it's game but it has it's disadvantages, for example this event has happened many times, mining theft, you get attacked while the other teammate steals the minerals while you are killed. It's happened to me many of times but in a different fashion; high leveled people (40+) keep killing me while I'm mining and I really dislike this feature because it can be the source of annoyance and irritating gameplay because of getting killed which can cause many players to quit or be unable to progress in their proffesion(s). I want to see a change at least make the attack feature have a level limit to whom you may attack because it's been an annoyance to many already, please make a change soon.

0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 1393

Wont happen. Too many people complained when the original had a level limit.

0 0
Score : 49

Dang, hoped we could have put a stop to this theft kind of an idea, request for a lock for this thread please.

0 0
Score : 883

If you are amakna just give their nicks, we will hunt them down and kill-rape near phoenixes if found. wink

0 0
Score : 23

Yes, this thing happens some times.

When he continuw to agress you, call out your guild mates or friends to bodyguard you, i have done this and the agressor loged out after a few battles tongue 

0 0
Score : 42

This has happened to me a few times today when i was trying to get some iron in the mines, same player kept attacking me. The player was about 30 or so levels higher than me so there's no chance i can fight back and i just wondered if there was anything i could do? It has just ruined the game for me a bit. sad 

0 0
Score : 459

I've also encountered one particular person who attacks me if I mine when he is mining. The worst is that our guild are supposed to be allies. From now on I'm gonna kill him on sight. Things like that really pisses me off.

0 0

It might be the same guy, if it is he has a serious issue with sharing.
I'm relatively new to this game, I've only been playing for a few weeks and i've had no problems other than this. It wouldn't have bothered me but he KEPT doing it and it just drains all of the fun out of the game when people... erm... well, keep killing you so they can horde minerals.
It's a shame nothing can be done it seems. sad 

0 0
Score : 617

Try to mine outside, if someone attack you too many times, they become outlaws and other high level players will kill them for you.

The attack setting is a double blade, You might get bully by other people, on the other hand, you can kill a crazy bot because some guys just log out and open it.

0 0
Score : 3190

honestly,i dont mind this,because this is what making the game a community game. if ppl is atked,he can ask for his friend or guildies to help them.
expecially since at a deeper area theres a LOT of dhrellers running around agroing ppl.so just imagine those player as another dhreller tongue

0 0
XbluZeX|2011-08-23 04:57:13
honestly,i dont mind this,because this is what making the game a community game. if ppl is atked,he can ask for his friend or guildies to help them.
expecially since at a deeper area theres a LOT of dhrellers running around agroing ppl.so just imagine those player as another dhreller tongue
XD this is funny. You get lead in Wakfu and Statis islands now. People can't attack you there.
0 0
unskillfulone|2011-08-23 05:12:42
XbluZeX|2011-08-23 04:57:13
XD this is funny. You get lead in Wakfu and Statis islands now. People can't attack you there.
u can get lead from there now?last i check its still locked O.o
0 0
XbluZeX|2011-08-23 05:32:46
u can get lead from there now?last i check its still locked O.o
Sorry tongue I am in Tiva XD

Already bored of Emelka, and playing in Sadidas kingdom. All islands are unlock XD
0 0

Hmmm true, I'll just try to join a guild I think, anybody know of any I could join? I'm english speaking and have a level 38 sadida.

I just think it's annoying that you can't leave a battle with another player without losing ALL of your health. Unless i'm missing something?

0 0
LittleGunhild|2011-08-23 12:14:10
Hmmm true, I'll just try to join a guild I think, anybody know of any I could join? I'm english speaking and have a level 38 sadida.

I just think it's annoying that you can't leave a battle with another player without losing ALL of your health. Unless i'm missing something?
check the guild subforum,theres planty to pick,depending on which nation you are
0 0
XbluZeX|2011-08-23 12:23:55

check the guild subforum,theres planty to pick,depending on which nation you are
thanks. smile 
0 0
Score : 6312

we would like to have you in our guild smile check out our forum and give us a shout there if you want to join smile

_Click here
0 0
Respond to this thread