FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

everyone become an air cra till they nerf them

By Sheiros March 28, 2012, 08:12:36

just a small idea to make them notice. everyone should be an air cra. air cras will get to be air cras and so will everyone else. we COULD make them notice how OP there are by taking screenshots of all of us. it would be hilarious too. just sayin. i think ima roll an air cra right now just because they're op. if i wanna be the best, i HAVE to be one tongue 

0 0
Reactions 43
Score : 434

haha nice idea. but not to sound rude Id rather stick to my fun panda, and not waste my time on a cra they bore me for some reason too. JUST my opinion tongue 

0 0
Score : 3263

I get on my air cra just to make fun of people when I beat them in a duel.

0 0
Score : 1347
tongue yeah thats the problem with these sorts of ideas. no one ever wants to boycot. everyone just likes to complain. but you'll all see. i'll organize and make a full party of air cras. and we'll pk people. we'll reside in bonta. its fitting with their type of hostility. we'll go from nation to nation, killing anyone in site, become outlaws and scorn the lands with the air cra's wrath. it'll be great
0 0
Score : 586

Can't beat em, join em...

I dual box a sacrier and an eniripsa, the best tanking combination... sucks when you still get 1 turned. Hey, if a game developer is going to nerf my class but not the one running around markets murdering every player around, I'll just have to make 2 of them! Love when strategy games don't encourage strategy.

0 0
Score : 1566

Lucky for me I'm already a Cra. xD I was an Air Cra when they were weak and I'm still one now... still going to be one if they revert back to their beta state.

0 0
Score : 7764

It took Ankama close to 3 years before they nerfed Cra's in Dofus. Why do you think doing this would change anything?

Click here

You can check here to see the class popularity for each server. Guess which is top 2?

0 0
Score : 35
Agosta|2012-03-28 09:10:41
It took Ankama close to 3 years before they nerfed Cra's in Dofus. Why do you think doing this would change anything?

Click here

You can check here to see the class popularity for each server. Guess which is top 2?

Lol, Cra is number one by a far margin on almost every server. When they made this game they should have called it Dofus 2.0 Craworld Continued...
0 0
Score : 581

i like to go on my level 50 air cra to kill groups of level 100s, call them no lifes ask them "u mad"when they call cra OP.

also ive been maining air cra since beta- i deserve it

0 0
Score : 4468

Those popularity stats are the one solid piece of evidence that it might be wise to dip out of this game early.

Now I'm actually worried :'(

1 0
Score : 519

Maybe instead of QQing and asking to gimp classes ask Ankama to buff yours? If things keep getting nerfed because they're simply better then you are it's going to turn into who sucks the least. Oh, Cras are better? Better give them a pile a *** instead of a bow and see how they do.

0 0
Score : 902

We need to nerf all classes, actually. PvP is a joke when it lasts no more than 3 turns. Cra simply deserves to be nerfed harder.

0 0
Score : 1347

you say that but instead of buffing, they decided to nerf air sacriers. which was totally unnecessary. compared to ecaflips and cra's, air sacriers definately feel gimped. that being said ill still main air sacrier because its fun. but for now, im gonna create an air cra, build a team of cras, and pk people, and make them wanna make cras. that way everyone will be an air cra tongue 

0 0
Score : 654

It's a really good time to be a Sadida.

0 0
Score : 759

Understood!

I have some proposals to make for ecas!

***s failure base damage increased by 100%

Die Alright auto hits adjacent targets, damage unchanged, ap cost reduced to 4.

Feline Leap cost changed to 2 wp, range increased to 10.

I don't wanna seem greedy though, so I can live with this. smile

0 0
Score : 1566
-Lemons-|2012-03-28 11:18:24
Understood!

I have some proposals to make for ecas!

***s failure base damage increased by 100%

Die Alright auto hits adjacent targets, damage unchanged, ap cost reduced to 4.

Feline Leap cost changed to 2 wp, range increased to 10.

I don't wanna seem greedy though, so I can live with this. smile

These all sound perfectly reasonable to me.
0 0
Score : 416

Agreed with OP

0 0
Score : 117

Click here

This is not entirely accurate because server stats also count free accounts. Free accounts include the hordes of bots present in Dofus, and thus those numbers are not an accurate picture of the actual situation.

Despite the above cras are still very popular, I will admit.
0 0
Score : 178

Click here

Don't Cras's dominate pvp starting at lvl 60 for a decent amount of time. At that lvl in Dofus, they should be 1-hitting everyone except sacs if they are earth cras (which most are in this range). Of coure they have a huge damage range, so it can take them a few turns if they get low rolls.
0 0
Score : 2759
Echo0117|2012-03-28 11:08:02
Maybe instead of QQing and asking to gimp classes ask Ankama to buff yours? If things keep getting nerfed because they're simply better then you are it's going to turn into who sucks the least. Oh, Cras are better? Better give them a pile a *** instead of a bow and see how they do.
So basically, Ankama can either spend a puny amount of programming time nerfing Air Cras, or they can spend a ludicrous amount of time buffing around 5-10 other classes.

...sounds inefficient.

(however, as pointed out, what really needs to be done is EVERYONE being nerfed to some extent cause PvP ends too fast right now. Cras just need it harder)
0 0
Respond to this thread