FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lack of Pking restrictions in mines......

By LVL1SUPER March 18, 2012, 13:44:16

Now im perfectly fine with getting pk'ed anywhere else, whether it be a bloody gangbang or the ocasionall fight thats actually possible to win. But in the mines its just silly, i cant count how many lvl 80-100's i get Pk'ed by in the mines for trying to pick up a peice of iron. I have better luck watching them pk people and mining during the battle. Its really obnoxious since they get no penalties and if im lvl 20 , i shouldn be able to be attacked by 100 :l

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3984

There are a reason for guards and this would be one of them. I actually enjoy the fact that mines are dangerous places. some options you can do is mine with a friend or keep a character for mining under level 15. i know I go in and watch my lower level eni friend mine while I eat food or something and its all good. But i also love pvp so that's probably why I like helping my friends in dangerous places tongue 

0 0
Score : 3269

There will be no restrictions. Mines is the only logical place to PK someone.

Hell no I'm not waiting in line, get dunked on.

0 0
Score : 595

Id probably enjoy the thought of guards coming in to help, if some of those pkers werent guards from my own nation. *sigh* i hate people sometimes lol

0 0
Score : 481

Guards are just normal players. You must contact your head guard, or your guild in these situations.
If you're being PK'd in the mines, its probably because you're taking all the ores and its annoying someone.
You could always come up with a truce system where you take every other one to share.

0 0
Score : 2892

This is perfectly fine. Mines are great for mining (obviously) and especially awesome if you are the only one in that area. They are meant to be fought over, do you think they purposely removed penalties there for no reason?

Perfect way to keep PvP happening around the world. If you cannot defend yourself then you should probably stay out of the mines.

0 0
Score : 1363
LVL1SUPER|2012-03-18 16:59:48
Id probably enjoy the thought of guards coming in to help, if some of those pkers werent guards from my own nation. *sigh* i hate people sometimes lol

Don't use the mines if you can't handle it.
0 0
Score : 36866

They need some form of level restriction if like you can't pk someone 20 levels below you and lower

-Hackwork

0 0
Respond to this thread