FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What to do....?

By June 08, 2011, 17:40:57

So I've been playing for a week or so during open-beta and I get the combat system, how to obtain and lvl professions, and how to craft, but my question is why? Are there quests to do? I noticed there are dungeons, are they soloable?

My main question concern is, is this just another game to lvl a character just for the sake of saying I've reach the highest, through grinding?

I love the art style, and the battle system has huge potential. Is most content locked out during beta and will be released during retail? All other MMO beta's I've played by the time open-beta starts everything for the most part is ready for final release.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 571
Lee-Machine|2011-06-08 17:40:57
So I've been playing for a week or so during open-beta and I get the combat system, how to obtain and lvl professions, and how to craft, but my question is why? Are there quests to do? I noticed there are dungeons, are they soloable?

My main question concern is, is this just another game to lvl a character just for the sake of saying I've reach the highest, through grinding?

I love the art style, and the battle system has huge potential. Is most content locked out during beta and will be released during retail? All other MMO beta's I've played by the time open-beta starts everything for the most part is ready for final release.
Wakfu's original concept was to NOT have npc's. The main "goal" of wakfu is to be controlled by the players (economy, politics and whatnot).
Wakfu is nearly done (so I've heard), we are only missing a few classes (masques and rogues don't count) so yeah, don't count on any extra content.

Enjoy wakfu for the crafting, social aspects, player economy and player driven politics. Do whatever you like! Be an outlaw, PK everyone in your line of sight! Build you're legend even! Quests would be rather pointless anyway tongue
0 0
Score : 561
ATShadow|2011-06-08 21:50:58
Wakfu is nearly done (so I've heard), we are only missing a few classes (masques and rogues don't count) so yeah, don't count on any extra content.

Enjoy wakfu for the crafting, social aspects, player economy and player driven politics. Do whatever you like! Be an outlaw, PK everyone in your line of sight! Build you're legend even! Quests would be rather pointless anyway tongue

You forgot the part about achievements. In stead of quests wakfu has a list of achievements you can try to accomplish, which give you rewards ranging from changing the looks of your gemlin to your gemlin giving you stat boosts
0 0
Score : 617

Sorry, but I don't know how to post a topic, the system keep telling me to select a language.
So, where to mine ruby?
And about the hooks for fisherman, how to craft electric hook?

0 0
Score : 883

Rubies are present on -1 Holley Mine, agressive mobs down there.
I am not sure that you are able to make electric hook, they are obtainable tho trough some secret i suppose.

0 0
Score : 617

OK, thanks, I figure out where the ruby is.
Only Drdweller(lvl 50) is aggressive.

0 0
Respond to this thread