FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wanted: haven bag

By RaiFulm June 08, 2011, 07:35:42

Hi, guys.
I've lost my haven bag. I can enter it from my inventory but have no idea where is it located. Can someone help me how to find out my lost? smile 

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 1292

What do you mean you lost it if its on your inventory?

0 0
Score : 48
DashxAngel|2011-06-08 08:16:57
What do you mean you lost it if its on your inventory?
I mean, i don't remember, where is it located on the ground.
0 0

Once you get out of it, its goes back to your inventory. If you log out while you are inside, you can leave it open to sell stuff while you are offline.
Whenever you are not inside, its in your inventory.

0 0
DashxAngel|2011-06-08 08:49:00
Once you get out of it, its goes back to your inventory. If you log out while you are inside, you can leave it open to sell stuff while you are offline.
Ah, it makes sense. So... if i want to share its contents to my friends, i must log-out when i'm inside of it?
0 0
RaiFulm|2011-06-08 09:00:11
DashxAngel|2011-06-08 08:49:00
Ah, it makes sense. So... if i want to share its contents to my friends, i must log-out when i'm inside of it?
They can go in while you are inside too, logging out inside is only if you want to set it as a shop while you are not playing. People can go in and buy stuff all the same wheter you are inside or logged out.
0 0

Thanks a lot for your very good explanation and patience, DashxAngel.
But... how can my friends find out my haven bag if it is not in a "shop mode"?

0 0

Once you open it it will look like one of the many bags you have probably seen around the floor. It will look like a bag on the floor on the place where you opened it, so if you open it next to a friend he will see it where you were standing.
Also anyone can get inside unless you have the bag locked (the big lock inside it).

1 0
Score : 2

Got it, thanks.

0 0
Respond to this thread