FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Forum Moderators and Developers

By laterus June 07, 2011, 21:35:45

So do the forum moderators have any sort of direct communication with the developers of the game? I find it odd that so many people have been unable to log into the game and yet there has been no status update anywhere from the look of things, do the forum mods get told about current issues to put on the forum? Or do the devs come on here and let everyone know whats going on, just seems a bit weird that there would be such a problem and the people who are testing the game get left in the dark about it.

Thank you
Ghostless

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2635

Normally, Mods talk to the Community Manager who talks to the Devs... currently there is no Community Manager in place.

0 0
Score : 151
Knonaut|2011-06-07 21:38:46
Normally, Mods talk to the Community Manager who talks to the Devs... currently there is no Community Manager in place.
I see, wouldn't that normally be a very important thing? especially when it comes to open beta?
0 0

We had one, we're getting another one... not just here yet

0 0
Knonaut|2011-06-07 21:41:06
We had one, we're getting another one... not just here yet
Are the gaps not filled in whilst you wait? Hate to sound like i'm nagging just trying to expand my knowledge of the situation a bit. What I mean is, wont the developers directly communicate with you for the time being since a community manager is impossible at this time? ( would gladly take on a job oppurtunity if it is there btw tongue )
0 0

We can talk to the French community manager, but it's all a bit delayed, what with the forum messaging system out of action as well.

0 0
Score : 723

Have you heard whether they actually have someone, or if they're just still looking? (There's been a "Community Manager Anglais" ad up on the jobs.ankama.com site since January)

0 0

That's as far as my knowledge extends with regards to if they have a specific person, or if they're still looking for someone.

0 0

Righto sounds like you have a lot on your plate then without me bugging you =) Just so i dont waste any of my evening, do we have any kind of eta or an idea of what the problem is?, I hear a lot of people saying they can still log in, is the server just flooded? Just so i know if it's worth me sitting here waiting or not ^^.

Thank you
Ghostless

0 0
Respond to this thread