FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

gobball rushu dungeon

By archerJelte June 06, 2011, 23:28:48

can someone please finally tel me where the gobball rushu dungeon is?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 4904

In the tunnel that connects the newbie gobbal area and the WC area (WC= Warchiefs) smile

0 0
Score : 45
microundeas|2011-06-06 23:30:56
In the tunnel that connects the newbie gobbal area and the WC area (WC= Warchiefs) smile
can you be a little bit more specific : like what aea? is it in amakna or bonta? where is the entrance to the tunnel?...

thank you for youre previous answer
0 0
Score : 259

it is in both nations. In bonta it is in the tunnel between the newbie area and Kara Plains. (tell me if I am wrong but I've seen a gobbal dungeon there)

0 0
Score : 44
archerJelte|2011-06-06 23:36:06
can you be a little bit more specific : like what aea? is it in amakna or bonta? where is the entrance to the tunnel?...

Well I dunno about Amakna but i can tell u where it is in Bonta.
In, Bonta to get to the dungeon you could go from Kara plains, Cania plains or Herbalist clan member area.
For herbalist clan member area:
1. Go to the lumberjack shed( its on the way to 5th avenue from herbalist clan member).
2. Somewhere opposite the shed there is a stair that goes down into an underground passage.
3. Continue on in the passage until you pass a gate.
4. After the gate go upward( direction of Kara plains).
5. You will come across a dungeon it is the gobbal rush dungeon.

When you exit the tunnel you will find the other entrances.
0 0
Score : 4904

archerJelte|2011-06-06 23:36:06

This is for Amakna. (note: only Amakna have WC)
0 0
Score : 8830
microundeas|2011-06-07 12:12:49
This is for Amakna. (note: only Amakna have WC)
Not quite true... one bit my face off in Bonta's Gobello Prairie. They're very rare though (literally the only one I've seen there).
0 0
Respond to this thread