FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is it possible to get THIS high damage at level 30?

By chicka64 February 19, 2012, 08:27:06

So my party, Level 34 Iop, Level 38 Iop, Level 24 Sacrier, Level 22 Feca, and myself Level 40 Sacrier faced these two Brakmarian outlaws (or because we were at war). We lost though. Question... Is it possible to get damage/resistances THIS high??

0 0
Reactions 20
Score : 132

Yup. Theres a game breaking glitch in the game that allows anyone to get their spells (all) to level 100.

And don't remember to clearly but x amount of levels in a branch gives +1% resist and +1% damage. So... yah, people are abusing it everywhere and such.

0 0
Score : 1053

haha, i was just about to post something like this.
It shouldn't be. They're using these scrolls that give +2 levels to all spells of a specific element.
I'm not sure what they did to get those percentages. I'm guessing some sort of cheat or glitch.
post above me says it all.
By the way nameless, hi. Arcana is me. Mistral.

0 0
Score : 1645

PVPers / gankers rejoice at this glitch.

0 0
Score : 89

If nothing else, people exploiting it now guarantees it won't be around at release. And yah had a run in with a few of these guys in game, guess some people have nothing better to do. smile 

0 0
Score : 177

Hate to see what he could do with a flamethrower wink 

0 0
Score : 530
chicka64|2012-02-19 08:27:06
So my party, Level 34 Iop, Level 38 Iop, Level 24 Sacrier, Level 22 Feca, and myself Level 40 Sacrier faced these two Brakmarian outlaws (or because we were at war). We lost though. Question... Is it possible to get damage/resistances THIS high??

Lol wut a nub.. who cares about damage if you ain't got no initiative. ._.
0 0
Score : -6
Magester|2012-02-19 08:30:04
Yup. Theres a game breaking glitch in the game that allows anyone to get their spells (all) to level 100.

And don't remember to clearly but x amount of levels in a branch gives +1% resist and +1% damage. So... yah, people are abusing it everywhere and such.
I'm so relieved that this is caused by a glitch. I have a lvl 18 sram and have been trying to test strategies against other players and so far every one of them (all who were only a few lvls higher than me) were able to hit me anywhere from 100 dmg to 300+ done by an ecaflip.

I'm starting to think it wasn't a good idea to purchase my subscription in advance not knowing how my character might compare against others. I bought my subscription anticipating I would be able to us my "guile" spell 5 times after scram and +mp bonus but along with this glitch I dont know what to expect at launch

I hope they give those who subscribed in advance some incentive while they work out the kinks and possibly decide to hit us with a completely different character overhaul.
0 0
Score : 8121

The spell level scrolls really ruined the world war. I feel sorry for anyone who was grinding all night in preparation. sad 

0 0
Score : 490

If they limited those spell level scrolls to only work if your spells are under your max level that would be reasonable. It seems they put this system in to fix the lack of spell exp and slow spell progression.

0 0
Score : 1535
C4ssidy|2012-02-19 16:47:12
The spell level scrolls really ruined the world war. I feel sorry for anyone who was grinding all night in preparation. sad

sad They've done two hotfixes to change minor things, and then it seems theyre going to let this game breaking thing slide until launch..
0 0
Score : 267

That's pretty shameful to use the scroll leveling glitch to fight in the war. It could have been a pretty fun war but there's always people to ruin it for others.

0 0
Score : 472

Lol. I know how you feel. I decided to pvp a guy and got 2-shot'd for 460 a piece.

Hopefully they'll address whatever bug (if it is indeed a bug) that's causing folks to become superhuman in terms of strength and douchebaggery.

0 0
Score : 8559
CapnKorin|2012-02-19 18:33:04
Lol. I know how you feel. I decided to pvp a guy and got 2-shot'd for 460 a piece.

Hopefully they'll address whatever bug (if it is indeed a bug) that's causing folks to become superhuman in terms of strength and douchebaggery.

It is not a bug. It was just badly implemented, that is all. So people took advantage of the spell scrolls. The scrolls worked as intended, just the thinking behind implementing such an idea is flawed.They just need to put some restrictions on it.
0 0
Score : 4285

It is in fact a bug.. with the way it works you would end up making a new char doing this and being really low level with all your spells maxed out and have high damage and resistance because a certain amount of level's you get damage and resist.

The spell damage is actually the main factor in why they hit so much, you can get 200-300% damage as a full damage build with like stabber state for example with level 50 of bloody ripoff and only hit around 100 if that.

^ OH OKAY sure put really big restriction on it.. you can only do the scrolls one time per day otherwise you are spending most of your time just doing that...

0 0
Score : 139

Btw to those mentions of dueling ecaflips at lvl 18 hitting for 100-300. It's not a bug. It's just lvl 17 Precision. Which has a good chance to make all your hits do 30% more damage and a small but decent chance to add 500% damage.

On topic. I don't think the +1spell scrolls are a bad thing or a glitch. However they should be limited maybe by level cap of use. Maybe 3 max per 10 levels or something as such.

0 0
Score : 3389

Well, we don't know whether or not it was a bug, actually. The fact that the quests stay in your achievement log with a star beside them like any other finished quest suggests that they were meant to be completed only once per character, but you can repeat the quests as often as you like right now. We need someone to explain whether these were meant to be done once and are bugged, or if they were meant to be repeatable.

0 0
Score : 8559
Ragutou9|2012-02-19 19:04:00
It is in fact a bug.. with the way it works you would end up making a new char doing this and being really low level with all your spells maxed out and have high damage and resistance because a certain amount of level's you get damage and resist.

The spell damage is actually the main factor in why they hit so much, you can get 200-300% damage as a full damage build with like stabber state for example with level 50 of bloody ripoff and only hit around 100 if that.
What you just stated isn't even a bug. It is just a flaw in Ankama's logic. Poor execution, not a bug.
0 0
Score : 4285

...I know it's not a bug that you can do the scrolls for +1 level in all spells.

It's an error in the coding which makes it a bug, unless they programmed it on purpose to allow you to wear equipment that increases the level's gained from the scrolls.. which I highly doubt it was that.

0 0
Score : 530

Yeah. Because my Ecaflip did 300-500 with brain damage procs. I used those scrolls and did upto 2,500.. meh. It turned me off, I can't even play that char anymore.

0 0
Respond to this thread