FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How does PVP work in this game?

By February 13, 2012, 04:28:51

So I'm relatively new to this game (level15-20), and decided that I wanted to try out the PvP system. So I headed out to the neutral area in the centre, and tried to attack someone. It said "you can't attack this person here, wait for them at their territory's exit". Where would that be?

I was around the House of Destiny at the time, because I know there is a lot of people there. I know I had the option to attack someone else in Brakmar, but I didn't want to lose CP. Where can you go if you want to try fighting someone? And where are PvP-free zones?

Finally, is there a level restriction in this game at all on random PvP?

Thanks for the help.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 581

basically there's no player killing in astrub (house of destiny, etc. crossroad region)

i think you can't pk people below level 15

0 0
Score : 8549
Mirkose|2012-02-13 04:30:29
basically there's no player killing in astrub (house of destiny, etc. crossroad region)

Yup, this guy is correct.

Since you love PKing it seems, I recommend you join one of the PK guilds. wink 
0 0
Score : 44

So assuming I want to try out PvP after the reset but before I decided whether or not to pay money for this game: Is there any way to get into other nations? Or would I just have to kill people in my own nation and farm up a lot of CP?

0 0
Score : 22

You know, you could always duel someone.

Just sayin'.

0 0
Score : 73

Also nothing stops you from jumping people in your own nation.

Also nothing stops you from jumping people in your own nation.

0 0
Score : 2731
GodIsWithUs|2012-02-13 05:00:45
Mirkose|2012-02-13 04:30:29

Yup, this guy is correct.

Since you love PKing it seems, I recommend you join one of the PK guilds. wink

Just join brakmar that ups your chances of joining a pking guild 100%
0 0
Score : 3363

u can request a duel over an attack. i am sure there is few ppl that willing to accept just ask before requesting. or just join brak. right now hook is the gov there. and they have free pvp FFA there.

0 0
Score : -43

na you can kill people
what you have to do is watch them go into a battle with a monster join and atack them
once they are dead wait for them to ko 3 turns then finish the monsters and then they will have to respawn with zero helth back at papa pals

0 -10
Score : 17831

I will never understand why people bump old posts.

1 0
Score : 11722

WTF 2012 post, what a gravedigger xD

0 0