FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Actual chances of a key?

By TreeJay June 11, 2011, 15:24:07

Well I've posted in the topic above to try and get a beta key emailed, but with all those people posting in it, what are the actual chance of me getting a key from that? I doubt people just have thousands of spare keys lying around.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 112

From that thread? Really slim. If you read even the threads on the first page on the forum, you'l find some links. The 3 beta key thread, for example, has a link partway down the first page to a site with a bunch of beta keys super easy to get, and is almost always near the top. Or use google. I really think people are only posting there and getting all discouraged because they don't realize how seriously easy it is to get a beta key.

0 0
Score : 1920

I posted in Derek's thread and got mines in a few minutes. Check your email to see if you got it? Spam mail section as well just in case. I don't know if I was just lucky or not, but follow Conn's advice if you still haven't gotten it.

0 0
Score : 46

I got one last week on IGN. Give that a try.

0 0
Score : 225

Silly me didn't filter google for a more recent search and kept getting old giveaways. Got my key within a day. Feel kinda dumb for not realizing how easy it is lol.

0 0
Respond to this thread