FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Erm, closed?

By Kaleido June 10, 2011, 19:32:31

Welp, I got my beta key, and Im ready to play. Problem is, everytime I try to register it, it says that Closed Beta registrations are closed, but Ive been seeing many other people getting keys and getting in the game without a problem.
Am I crazy or is it truly closed? Ive been dying to play this game since ive played it in Europe.

Cant really say this is much of a technical problem than a "Please notify me" thing, so thats why I put it here.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 4

Yeah, there's actually to get around that little problem.

If you already have an account, and beta key go the very main NA Wakfu page. [www.wakfu.com/na/mmorpg]

Make sure you're already signed into your Ankama account up at the very top right. You'll need your username and password. [Duh.]

After signing in, and being on the main page, there will be a box near the middle of the page that has a small guy and it says "Got a Beta Key? Click Here." [Follow it's instructions.]

After that, you'll be able to link your account to the beta key, instead of making a new account through the orange button.

Hope this helped before you already fixed the problem!

0 0
Score : 90

The little guy doesnt seem to appear .~.

0 0
Score : 504

Ok Here's how i enter my beta key at

1. Go to Wakfu main website. Dont log in!

2. Click on the yellowish box that says "Play Closed Beta"

3. Now there should be 2 options. Click the 2nd blue box that says "Create an account to join the open-beta"

4. It should take u to the registration form but dont fill out anything. There should be a sentence saying "Already got a beta key? Enter it here!" On top where u supposed to put ur login name to make an account.

5. Click on the Highlighted blue "Enter it here!"

6. Log in and input ur beta key

Hope it helps smile 

0 0
Score : 12558

KingOfSoup's guidance is correct.

A bit of added explanation: our website registration process is being prepared for some changes and it appears not everything was published correctly on the live webserver. I've alerted the webteam and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

Meanwhile, if you already have an account and Beta key, you can alternatively directly go to "code.ankama.com" and enter your code there.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience while we correct the problem.

0 0

Thanks King, your great.

Also, no problem Derek, I can only imagine how hectic it is around there, glad theres people to help out though.

EDIT: What servers are available? I probably got the wrong client o-o'

0 0
Score : 504
Kaleido|2011-06-11 05:27:39
Thanks King, your great.

Also, no problem Derek, I can only imagine how hectic it is around there, glad theres people to help out though.

EDIT: What servers are available? I probably got the wrong client o-o'
No problem smile there's only 1 server in North America rite now called Nox happy 
0 0

I got the wrong client then u_u
Damn, my lucks always rotten.

0 0
Respond to this thread