FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Islands and Clan members?

By FoodLord June 10, 2011, 18:17:07

I joined into Wakfu a few days ago and I have a few questions. What happened to the islands and clansmembers? From all the research I've done, it seems there was a wipe and it changed the islands, but where are the clan members who give professions? And is Bonta, Amakna, and Astrub the only islands we can go to for now? What happened to sub areas like Doll Island and Singing Fields? Thank you in advance.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1118
FoodLord|2011-06-10 18:17:07
I joined into Wakfu a few days ago and I have a few questions. What happened to the islands and clansmembers? From all the research I've done, it seems there was a wipe and it changed the islands, but where are the clan members who give professions? And is Bonta, Amakna, and Astrub the only islands we can go to for now? What happened to sub areas like Doll Island and Singing Fields? Thank you in advance.
All of that is still here you just need to look around. If you press the "M" key on your keyboard you can view the map. The big gold stars on the map will be clan members.

As for the nations, only amakna and bonta are availiable at the moment. I believe singing fields are in amakna and doll island can be travelled to by boat for 30 kamas.

Try exploring around the map since your new, it will help you get a better feel for where things are at. Also keep an eye out for the various secrets hidden throughout the game tongue
0 0
Score : 1920
danceparty|2011-06-10 18:28:26
All of that is still here you just need to look around. If you press the "M" key on your keyboard you can view the map. The big gold stars on the map will be clan members.

As for the nations, only amakna and bonta are availiable at the moment. I believe singing fields are in amakna and doll island can be travelled to by boat for 30 kamas.

Try exploring around the map since your new, it will help you get a better feel for where things are at. Also keep an eye out for the various secrets hidden throughout the game tongue
On the map, I toggled the Clan Members option on the bottom-left bar of the map, and the only golden stars I see are the Master Owls. Do I have to find them manually in order to get them marked?
0 0
Score : 1118
FoodLord|2011-06-10 18:32:26

On the map, I toggled the Clan Members option on the bottom-left bar of the map, and the only golden stars I see are the Master Owls. Do I have to find them manually in order to get them marked?
maybe you toggled them off on accident ohmy You shouldn't have to find them manually to get them marked
0 0
danceparty|2011-06-10 18:49:47
FoodLord|2011-06-10 18:32:26

maybe you toggled them off on accident ohmy You shouldn't have to find them manually to get them marked
I made sure it was toggled on. I still only see the 2 Master Owls' stars. I've also manually explored the coasts and insides of Amakna and Astrub, haven't seen a boat or any other clan members. Maybe my client is glitched and made them invisible? Or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough...
0 0
Score : 14

From the sounds of it you are still in just Astrub and have not picked and gone to a nation yet. you have to collect 3 quills then turn them into one of the two owls who will give you a passport. Then you can got to one of nations by a zaap once there you will find all of the clan members.

0 0
Nenshou|2011-06-10 19:14:50
From the sounds of it you are still in just Astrub and have not picked and gone to a nation yet. you have to collect 3 quills then turn them into one of the two owls who will give you a passport. Then you can got to one of nations by a zaap once there you will find all of the clan members.
I'm in the Nation of Amakna, and I'll go check out this zaap. When I first came in contact with it, I didn't know the zaap would take me the the actual continent of Amakna. Thanks alot biggrin 
0 0
Respond to this thread