FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why cant I attack anything in bonta?

By Spicymack June 09, 2011, 04:17:47

When I start a fight the game will freeze for 3 seconds then im standing in the fight and cant do anything, the fight wont start, relogging wont fix this, not effecting my other charecters.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 2422

Are you a guard/soldier?

There was something about the uniform potentially causing this. I think someone isolated it to the helmet and even after resigning as a guard he remain bugged with any and all helmets afterward.

0 0
Score : 257

So my level 30 is useless forever sad 

0 0
Score : 2422

Could be worse. I'm an Eni, so my 45 levels are useless from start to finish. ;D

But fixes will hopefully come. In the meantime try resigning as a guard and fighting without a helmet. If that doesn't work explore a different class.

0 0
Score : 1289

Hi,

Rook here Bontas Vice gov. This glitch has happened to me. Dreadguard started a whole topic on it. As to the with no helmet fixing it it seems to be different for everyone. For example mine has "evolved". I removed all gear and equipped one at a time doing battles. This got me to the conclusion that my helm was initiating the glitch. So the answer was to not wear my helm, then start the fight then equip my helm in spot selection. Now as for the "evolve" part. It has now evolved into being 2 pieces of equipment. Mine being cape and helm. So my suggestion equip one at a time to find which is causing it. Please post if this helps as i am curious to see the different effects on people.

Rook, Bontas Vice Gov and Protector

0 0
Score : 257

Mine happens even when I have nothing on. so its at its highest evolution?

0 0
Score : 1289

It seems its different for all but is def game breaking. Try resigning as a guard and fighting with one piece at a time. Other then that gonna have to wait for a fix.

0 0
Respond to this thread