FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

noob questions

By bonethrack June 08, 2011, 22:48:26

ok i havent played wakfu since square enix picked it up and im not real sure how the game works anymore

q1: how do skills work they have lvl 1-100 does that mean you can max all your skills or no?

q2: whats the max level and how much total ap is there?

q3: since its closed beta atm are there recurring character wipes or is it gonna wipe them before open beta? (yes apparently im in closed beta)

q4: IF you can max all your skills do we really need builds?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 263

1. Yea you could max them all out if you wanted to, but it would be very time consuming. Wouldn't be very efficient for leveling either.

2. As of right now the max level is 100. Upon full release that will increase to 200. AP depends on your build and gear.

3. Recurring character wipes. It really depends on what they added, what needs to be tested, etc.

4. For leveling its better to focus one build. If you spread out your spell exp too much your spell levels will lower than someone thats focused in one element therefore doing less damage. The builds really come into play when you spend your characteristic points into abilities and specialty spells. An example of this is a air Sacrier vs a fire Sacrier vs earth Sacrier. Air Sacriers will most likely spend a lot of their points into motion sickness, where a fire Sacrier might get Extra Vigrrrous so once they hit 100 angrrr they would get bonus damage and the earth Sacrier could spend points into Euthanize to try to maintain their angrrr.

0 0
Score : 344

Q1: Skills (spells) get stronger by leveling them up. Spells level up by being used. Because the amount of spell XP a monster gives is based on the difference between your level and theirs, at a certain level, some monsters will cease to provide ANY spell XP. So it's usually recommended that you choose 3-5 spells and focus on only those spells. They will level much faster than if you tried to level all 15 spells at once.

Q2: Apparently you can go to Lv.200, but I'm not sure if Levels beyond 100 are implemented yet. You can permanently increase your AP by 2 via Skill Points, but that requires you to save up 60 levels worth of Skill Points without spending them on anything else. Beyond that permanent bonus, equipment can provide +1 AP but it's usually at the cost of other useful stats.

Q3: There has already been one character wipe. I would assume that there will be at least one more (right before the game launches).

Q4: Skill maxing will only occur at very high levels, levels that players may not have even reached yet. Besides, many players prefer to save up 30 levels for the +1 AP, so that sets their character skills behind. Builds are still useful as far as raising a character from Lv.1 to Lv.50 (probably higher than 50, actually).

0 0
Score : 65

thansk for the replys and sry i meant sp not ap

0 0

500 right now I think. There was a post on the French forums that they might be changing the way you gain and spend the skill points.

1 0
Score : 65

thanks again 1 more question when will the other classes be released because osa and feca are my fav classes

0 0

No idea. There hasn't been any word on the next classes to be released or when they're releasing them.

0 0
Respond to this thread