FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What is the most commonly seen class in Wakfu?

By June 08, 2011, 21:12:04

Or are they pretty evenly dispersed? and which class would you say is in highest demand/most helpful to their team? ohmy 

I'd like to know before choosing my class and beginning the game. smile 

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 2211

Most common is Iop, least common is Eniripsa.

Why?

Iops are the strongest class by fair.
Eniripsa are useless pretty much.

0 0
Score : 45

Well for one, I was about to choose Eniripsa. OTL

I want to know which is pretty helpful to a team, but not "useless". >_>; Thanks for saving me from that mistake..
I just like to know what's ahead of me before I waste time leaving up a class I'll end up not liking >.

I thinking Cra or Feca?

0 0
Score : 49

Iops are everywhere, enutrofs and enirispas are few and far between.

0 0
Score : 44

Eniripsas? Useless? Never thought I'd hear it.

0 0
Score : 1316

Most common are:
Xelor, Sac, Enu's, Ecas, Iops and Cra from lv1 - lv20
Xelor, Iops and Cra from lv21 - 89

Right now, if you exclude the burst, immortality and endless hammhour from the xelor ~
Cra are the strongest PvP/PvE class past lv50.

Iops are a close second, but not really needed or wanted after lv65 ~ they're just not as
useful or proficient as the 8ap cra.

0 0
Score : 746

Eniripsa's aren't useless, they just take a rediculous amount of work to really make them useful tongue IMHO, yes, they are underwhelming in the current build, but when you are playing an RPG with no mana system to manage, other than wp(but that isn't really a consistent system more of "you can only use this spell 6 times a fight cause we said so"), you can't really allow the healer to do uber heals every turn indefinately.

0 0
Score : 300

I would say Dofus Eniripsas didn't have uber-heals either, and there's no "mana" system there...

Actually I would. I've never understood why they went through so many nerfs after 1.29.

But anyway. Enis aren't useless, but most of the time their spots would be better taken by other classes. Definitely towards the bottom of the food chain.

0 0
Score : 92

I was hoping Xelor would be a bit less common, mostly due to my own need to stand out in a crowd, but playing an underpowered class is very unappealing, I don't want to stand out by being useless after all.

0 0
Score : 137
Jeryn|2011-06-10 01:40:14
"I was hoping Xelor would be a bit less common, mostly due to my own need to stand out in a crowd..."
XD

Xelor? uncommon?

On topic though, so far I see a decent mix of classes. I really cannot wait for the release and then see what will be played.
0 0
Score : 1541

iv played with vary good eni's they aren't worthless you just have to think about any other mmo's. A healer class is not supposed to solo mobs or take dmg at all, you must protect them as they heal you. Also i think the way ankama made eni's is that they don't heal too well cus if they just healed to full health every turn would just be dumb they are just designed to slow death down. If you put the work in, eni's can be the most valuable class for dungeons if they know how to play there class.

0 0
Score : 427
coopkramer|2011-06-10 21:26:23
iv played with vary good eni's they aren't worthless you just have to think about any other mmo's. A healer class is not supposed to solo mobs or take dmg at all, you must protect them as they heal you. Also i think the way ankama made eni's is that they don't heal too well cus if they just healed to full health every turn would just be dumb they are just designed to slow death down. If you put the work in, eni's can be the most valuable class for dungeons if they know how to play there class.

actually, eni's are virtually useless considering the direction wakfu is going. they're not needed for dungeons or
high level group grinding. why? cause the spot they take up on a team could be filled with a more useful class
like another iop or cra to kill the mobs quicker.

in wakfu you're not rewarded by how well you play your class but in how fast you can kill mobs. having a healer
makes you sit through wasted turns as they touch your hp up or try to summon one of their bunnies.

it's just another dumb class wakfu has incorperated that simply isn't needed.
0 0
Score : 2422

I'd argue that Eni should be able to heal equal to the damage they receive for so long as they have WP to spend. Once the WP is out the stalemate ends and slow death can begin.

Also I personally play an air Eni. All of my healing abilities are level 20 or below with all my air skills level 30 and above. It feels like our damage dealing abilities are handicapped because we happen to be able to heal, even if we don't use that tree. This is especially true since the nerf at wipe where the chance of our special statuses in the air tree hitting were cut in half or worse.

0 0
Tsuubo|2011-06-10 23:59:20
I'd argue that Eni should be able to heal equal to the damage they receive for so long as they have WP to spend. Once the WP is out the stalemate ends and slow death can begin.

Also I personally play an air Eni. All of my healing abilities are level 20 or below with all my air skills level 30 and above. It feels like our damage dealing abilities are handicapped because we happen to be able to heal, even if we don't use that tree. This is especially true since the nerf at wipe where the chance of our special statuses in the air tree hitting were cut in half or worse.

nerfed or not, the class isn't needed and will only waste the time of yourself and your friends by playing it.
wakfu only caters to speed grinding.
0 0
Score : 4

Is there a lot of assassin classes? and are they useful for higher lvls + soloing?

0 0
Ares77|2011-06-11 00:40:15
Is there a lot of assassin classes? and are they useful for higher lvls + soloing?

The Sram is the assassin class but they've not been released in the closed beta yet.
other then that, there's also the bomber class, but again hasn't been released yet.
0 0
Score : 504

Lol i dont c alot of iop around... But what i c commonly are xelors and sac

0 0
KingOfSoup|2011-06-11 04:40:30
Lol i dont c alot of iop around... But what i c commonly are xelors and sac

you're also looking at a server that has all but been abandoned tongue 
0 0
Respond to this thread